Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”No? Shame. Would like to eat. Then he shut up.”* *scratches her side again, yawning. When the smaller Felhunter tries to bite at her, she whacks him away with a stalk, not even flinching* *”What do now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glances at the house again before sighing and shaking her head* Chew on your brother or something.. I’m going to.. take a stroll. *she then wanders off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”So are you leaving now? You are far away. Are you mad at me now? I invited you to answer my question, and you didn’t. What other wrong assumptions did I make if I am wrong about everything so far? Go on, I am inviting you to speak.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head* ~You told me to drop the subject… So, I’m dropping it..~ *shakes her head then stops next to a rather large tree. She then sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I also said… shortly after that… if I had made a wrong assumption, then what other ones did I make? Do you want your chance to speak and correct and reason, or are you going to say, ‘the big bad Warlock told me no’? Are you really that complacent? Come on woman – if you’re pissed at me, kick my ass. That’s what most women do to their guys.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Have I ever been that way to you? Ever..~ *Shakes her head then sighs* ~I already told you, you thought the reasons I brought up were the only ones… You think that I need some big gift too… You know, some men make a marriage proposal with just an onion ring. It’s still special.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”An onion ring… yeah, that’s class right there.”* *pauses* *”Your species is officially off the wall.”* *grumbles* *”So the reasons you gave weren’t the only ones? By all means, give more. I’m asking you to. Take advantage of that, huh?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I’ve already explained my reasons before, and you didn’t listen to me… Why should I expect you to really listen this time?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Wait a sec, back up, back up. You said you gave me your reasons already. And earlier you said the reasons you gave weren’t the only ones. I’m asking you to divulge all the reasons. Am I speaking another language here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *kicks at the ground* ~I want to be with you forever, Kalysto.. I love you. Don’t you get that?~ *sighs then shakes her head. She then begins to scratch a few symbols into the ground, though she isn’t really thinking about what she’s drawing/writing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I get that. But that’s also a pretty big commitment. I was still reasoning my way through it. You understand, right? It’s like….”* *goes quiet* *”….I don’t even know. If you wanted the loyal brother though, you should have gone with the Paladin.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~If you were so disloyal, you would have ran the moment you found that I was pregnant. I don’t believe that you are the way you want everyone to believe you are…~ *shakes her head* ~I just… I want to be with you, Kalysto. I know I love you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, yeah, I get that. I just don’t think its a good time to go and get married, not while everybody’s going, Roar! That male is such a bad male because of X, Y and Z reason!”* *shakes his head* *”I’m not going to do shit just because people are putting the pressure on.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~There will never be a time in which my father or someone else won’t say that about you! Why do you always have to pick an excuse to put this off… I don’t need any fancy gift or anything else. This is all stuff you want, not me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”If I make an offer of marriage with no substance, what kind of offer is that anyway? You want something tangible, some kind of commitment symbol. Don’t say nothing will do. You can’t hang nothing on your mantle. You can’t show off nothing to your friends. You can’t wear nothing on your finger. You can’t even use nothing to cast spells.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~It still doesn’t need to be “perfect” or fancy… Kalysto, you came to my planet with nothing to your name, you know that. Having anything else to your name is unimportant to me… Anyway, I bet if you scavenged through my mother’s horde, you’d find tons of treasures.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Oh yeah, let’s give you an impersonal untested treasure. I might as well buy you a gift card and a can of mushy peas from the grocery store.”* *sighs* *”Try to act surprised next time when you get a gift thrust into your hands that personally affects you in some manner. I just hope the last one that got stolen sets the thief on fire.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head* ~I already got a gift from you that was quite personal… But I doubt you’d say it counts…~ *bites her lip as she ponders over whether to explain the staff to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”If you’re talking about the Felhunter, my Felhunter spawned that one, and you took it because it was a half-blind runt and you felt sorry for it. Now it is an overgrown lump and it’s probably too dangerous to keep.”* *sighs* *”Getting dark. Come inside before you get shot at. Again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I look human, Kalysto, I should be fine. I’m not going to go about flying this time around. And no, I didn’t mean Mahret. There’s something else that you gave me that was hand-crafted…. Remember that staff that I got?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yes. But I didn’t hand-craft no staff for you. I’m an Alchemist, and a tailor, Desiree. What do I look like, some wood-carving magical enchanting pixie-elf? I don’t make weapons, I don’t make staves, and I have no idea how to imbue them with magic. I didnt’ make that for you, and I certainly never gave you no staff.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Kalysto, I left the staff in our room. Look it over. You’ll find the proof on it, I’m certain..~ *sighs and continues to draw random symbols on the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Yeah, OK.”* *glances over at the staff because he is in the bedroom, but doesn’t give it much of a look-over, making a loud phh noise, shaking his head* *”I’m going to say it again – Come inside. Don’t make me go all Infernal on your and have you dragged back that way.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I’m telling you the truth, Kalysto… Please, just look for the proof. I know it’s there.~ *Bites her lip then shakes her head* ~I’m fine..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs* *”Desiree. Inside. Now.”* *moves to his feet and snatches up the staff, looking it over* *”This was made by somebody who, you know, actually has skill in this shit? I don’t know the first thing about making staves.”* *turns it over again, narrowing his eyes* *”About all I can say is that it was made the same way I would make a staff, if I had any knowledge about it. This isn’t beneficial to anyone. It’s a tool of destruction.”* *begins swishing the staff around, generating a large amount of shadow energies in the room*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,376 through 1,400 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.