Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Good… Now, no matter the distraction, just stay there. *she then lowers her head and continues to sniffle. Eventually, she leans against Mahret’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Stay here forever? What kind of direction that?”* *when Desiree leans against her side, she seems very confused. She begins to sniff the girl and lick her, twisting her head as much as she can, her rump remaining stuck to the designated spot*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Not forever, just until I tell you to stop. It’s an important thing for you to know how to do…~ *she sighs as Mahret licks her. She then allows herself a small grin* Sorry, Mahret. I’m being stupid, aren’t I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *while Desiree is distracted, she raises her butt from the ground, essentially breaking her order to sit. She begins to move onto Desiree, licking her face, loudly purring at her like a kitten. For somebody who eats mice and cockroaches just about everything smaller than her that moves, her breath doesn’t stink at all in any way, shape or form. Her licks wouldn’t feel slobbery either, or dirty*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and pats Mahret’s head* You disobedient demon.. *despite her words, she still grins. She then lowers her head* These things shouldn’t matter so much to me, right? It’s all just stupidity.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Everything stupid. Mortal life no permanent, why worry so much? Astral plane is forever.”* *begins tugging on her arm* *”I show you what I mean. Come wi’ me ‘den. Scenery boring anyway.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shakes her head at Mahret* Mortal life can be perminent though… You’ve seen my mother and father… I should ask father again… *She then looks at Mahret* Maybe another time, I don’t feel like it today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *begins to loudly whine at her* *”You no like? Was takin’ you to Felhunter nest.”* *grumbles* *”Big enough to eat big fat Thaa’cudruun now…”* *bites at the air and begins to angrily shake the invisible thing in her teeth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Just because you can doesn’t mean you should, Mahret. *Shakes her head* Restraint. You need to learn it. It’s a very, very important thing to know. No matter what, keep your desires and impulses in check. Letting them run amok will only cause problems.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *growls* *”But you no see him. Thaa’cudruun is…”* *sniffs Desiree for a few moments, then tries to pry into her mind to get a peek at her known vocabulary*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she feels Mahret’s attempt to enter her mind. She then takes a deep breath before she relaxes* Be careful, Mahret. Don’t hurt me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *practically stands on Desiree, her maw next to her face as she sifts through Desiree’s mind. She dismisses a lot of it as unecessary and leaves it alone, then pries at Desiree’s known vocabulary, grunting when she leaves her mind again* *”…. a douchebag.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives Mahret full access to her mind as the demon searches for her vocabulary. Thus, Mahret would be able to see her life memories and everything else if she wanted. Once Mahret finishes her sentence, Desiree chuckles* Perhaps, but that doesn’t mean that you should be like him and be a douchebag back. Be above him. Umm… Show him that you don’t need to kill him to be superior.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *pulls her face back, regarding Desiree’s comment for a few seconds. She then lightly thumps her on the head with a stalk* *”You no think straight. What demon for, apart from servant for man?”* *wiggles about and begins to scratch her side* *”Get big. Eat other demon, get bigger. Be superior. You see oldest demons in Nether? Size of planet. Bigger.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, that’s how demons have been, some of them.. A lot of them. That doesn’t mean that every demon needs to follow that path. Just because that’s the most prevalent one doesn’t mean that’s the right one.. *she then reaches back to rub her head. However, she’s still sad and not really paying much attention to any physical pain*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *moves off Desiree and sits on her designated spot again, yawning before lying down beside her mistress* *”You go get eaten an’ say that. Bein’ big everything down there. I take you, you see.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What about those that have gone against their natures then, Mahret? My entire family.. We have Jenova’s instinct in us. Our instinct is just to destroy and consume without remorse. That is the way of her species. Yet, we choose not to follow it anymore. And then there’s my mother. I don’t know the details, but I know that she doesn’t do the task that she’s supposed to be doing. She’s turned traitor on the job that she was given by the creators themselves, I think.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *snorts at Desiree, then puts her paws up on her, being careful not to cut her with the undersides of her scythe claws* *”If Felhound not for eating, what Felhound for? You tell me, OK? Because don’t know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You can defend that which is precious to you, hm? Isn’t that something that you can be good at? *sighs and lowers her head* I wonder if Kalysto is even wondering where I am…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Want me to check?”* *makes a loud sound, then snorts, clearing her throat before making a loud demonic howl. She begins to screech and chatter, raising her voice as loud as she can possibly make it. After a few moments, not one, but two similar noises are returned, and Mahret sits there, listening* *”Droozun say master is in house.”* *scratches her side* *”Thade’run being a…. a…”* *pauses, thinking* *”….douchebag.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? How do you know what this Thade’run is doing at the moment? He’s not on this plane and can’t effect you now… And… I guess it’s ok to know he’s in the house, though that doesn’t.. *shrugs* Guess he doesn’t really get concerned about me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *wags her tail* *”Thade’run is physical. He run away and never go to Astral plane. He brother-spawn. Don’t approach though, he wild and feral.”* *yawns* *”Planning to eat him soon. Then he shut up.”* *itches her side* *”You want talk to Droozun’s master? Then talk. Go to.”* *shrugs her stalks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… Go ahead and rough up your brother if you want. Don’t kill him for now, though. *nods* Just stay out of trouble, Mahret. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *wags her tail* *”I bring him here. He master-less though, so don’t try to do anything.”* *suddenly runs off, making a blood-curdling howl that would more than likely upset the neighours. She returns after about five minutes, a much smaller Felhunter than even Droozun marching along with her* *”Show you.”* *noses the other Felhunter, who immediately seems upset*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree; *Tilts her head* This is your “douchebag”? *shakes her head* He looks rather lame to me. *sighs* Yea, don’t kill him. It isn’t worth it, Mahret.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,351 through 1,375 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.