Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You must also be aware of the fact that Kalysto may leave you one day for another man. When that happens, I will snap his neck and pulverize him.”* *snorts* You want to meet this male? *points to the picture of Edgeworth* Right now we have diplomatic unrest with the country he spends most of his time in. *frowns in thought* Do you want to go to his country and spend time there? Or shall I find a legitimate reason to have him come here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… Could you get him to come here, Father? *glances down at the ground* You can do anything, right? I really would like to meet him…

Desiree: ~Kalysto isn’t going to do that. Why does everyone keep on thinking these things about him?~ *groans and shakes her head, not caring that she just responded outwardly to a mental conversation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yawns tiredly, seeming bored* People getting you down again? Let them do their thing…

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* Of course. I can make him come here, though it may take a few weeks. You understand that, right? *sighs as he hears the door knocking* The pizza is here. Think about everything and work out where you belong. *moves to the door and takes the pizza, pulling 100gil out of his pocket to tip the man before shutting the door. He carries the pizza to the kitchen then lays it out, telepathically expressing that dinner is ready*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *broadly grins, seeming more than happy that his newest idol is going to be coming. He then enthusiastically nods at the pizza instructions. So, he rushes off to the kitchen so that he can grab a few slices for himself*

Desiree: *softly chuckles then nods at Kalysto* Yea, you’re right. *snuggles up against him. At the moment, she’s too comfortable to bother getting up to eat* You still want to marry me, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *tenses up, staring at Desiree* Whoa, what? I don’t recall ever saying anything about marriage. *nudges her shoulder* Pizza. Go eat some before your siblings steal all the good bits. *hurriedly moves out of the room to go nab the pizza*

Sephiroth: *sits at the table and eats pizza in silence, giving everyone another head’s up about its arrival before relaxing in the chair, grunting at his shoulder, wiggling it slightly trying to remove the pain from it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~You’ve said that you’d agree to it before… while I was still pregnant. I know we’re still waiting for the right time to make it official, or something… I just.. I really would like to be married to you so people would shut up. I also really like the idea.~ *shakes her head* ~I’m not hungry.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *grabs some pizza, seeming flustered* *”I said I would agree to it but I’m not ready to go ahead and ask yet, sheesh! Just wait for the right opportunity or something… not to mention my shop was moved recently and half the shit was stolen so I need to work on that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~We’ve already built an expansion to your shop and repaired that damage, Kalysto. Certainly there isn’t much work left to do on the shop. Anyway, I just wanted confirmation that you were still intending to do such..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Don’t push it and just wait for the time to be right.”* *sighs* *”Why is this so important to you? How do you even know I want to get married? I thought I gave you an answer before, why do you want to push the subject to see if it changed?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Because, I hate how everyone keeps on trying to convince me that you’re going to leave me.. I just want some proof other than my honest belief and words, because no one thinks it’s good enough..~ *lowers her head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”So… you want me to get married to you because you are insecure, and because you want other people to stop bothering you with questions. Those are top quality reasons right there!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I told you, Kalysto, I honestly believe that you intend to stay with me. Why is it so bad that I would like to be your wife?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Because your main reasons you just quoted to me for getting married are about peer pressure. What a crock…”* *snorts and munches on pizza* *”There’s supposed to be a really good reason for it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Those aren’t my main reasons. They’re not my main reasons at all. I want to be with you. I love you, Kalysto. Those are some reasons, but not my main reasons. Not that way at all..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Can we drop this subject? Please?”* *grumbles* *”I don’t want to talk about this. It’s all very silly and you’re not getting it.”* *sighs and lowers his head* *”It’s not a good time. Don’t bother me about it again for now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and lowers her head* ~Am I not allowed to even explain myself?~ *closes her eyes, not quite feeling all that happy at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Didn’t you already?”* *grumbles* *”Don’t push it. Everything was settled before, and then… well, then you wanted to get into my work shop and look at my shit, didn’t you!?”* *sighs, carrying his pizza away before he disturbs people* *”Just let it rest and I will ask when the time is right. Don’t think, oh boo hoo, he doesn’t want to get married!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~What? Look in your workshop? What are you talking about..?~ *sighs and teleports outside to the backyard. She then wanders off a bit, moving toward the trees*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I had been working on a marital-invitation gift for you. A gold and ruby dragon with gems for eyes that had been gently tuned to your magical thread’s wavelength so it would enhance your powers tenfold. But no, you had to go in there and look at it before it was finished, didn’t you!”* *makes a loud huffing sound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~That… Was an accident. I quickly retreated and didn’t give anything much of a look at all…~ *sits down at the base of a tree and sniffles* ~You keep on making the wrong assumptions.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Keep on making the wrong assumptions? What other wrong assumptions did I make?”* *frowns* *”The other things you told me about were true.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~It isn’t the way you’re thinking… It isn’t that way at all… It’s just not like that.~ *sighs* ~Mahret, would you like to train for a bit?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Yes, mistress.”* *appears at the back door, then walks out into the area of the trees, grunting as she sniffs the ground* *”Mouse.”* *stops, then suddenly strikes at the grass, crunching up the small rodent in her teeth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *wipes a few of her tears away from her eyes then softly chuckles at Mahret* Good work.. *nods at Mahret then pats the area next to her* Sit.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *moves to Desiree’s side where she heard the patting movement, then sits in the exact spot, shifting about as she gets her rump comfortable. Then she begins to sit there patiently, her jaws chattering after only a few seconds of idleness*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.