Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Sephiroth and shakes her head* What, you don’t think that I can’t fight you without using some sneak-attack? Not all of my moves are based off some sort of assassin’s handbook. *glances at the fridge then thinks* Still, we probably should feed the children tonight..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Should, but they can also feed themselves. And the ones who are looking after the smaller ones can feed them. *frowns* I don’t want to have to cook and be accused of serving bland tasteless food again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: They can’t cook with no materials though, Seph. Same as you. *shakes her head then chuckles* And yes, I’ve heard that complaint more than enough. Maybe we should hire a butler.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A… a butler? *snorts* We should get an actual decent house for that first. *shakes his head* I’ll order pizza. Then I will buy proper food tomorrow. *moves to his feet and picks up the phone to dial the pizza place for four large pizzas*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Chuckles at Sephiroth* Alright, maybe you have a point there. For once. *broadly grins at him. She then glances out of the room* Oh, I should warn you.. Um… I believe either Desiree’s or Kalysto’s one demon has exploded in size.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Why should I be concerned about that? It’s not going to kill anyone here is it? If it is they would be thrown out in a heartbeat. I cannot risk my family like that.”* *makes the order for the pizzas, quoting the topings he knows are normally favoured and eaten in the household. Then he offers to pay by his ShinRa card and hangs up, sitting down on the phone table* Is there anything you want? Or are you content to eat the pizza?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I do not believe its a threat to us. I was just warning you because it does look intimidating. You also would probably had been taken by surprise if you just randomly ran into it. *Shrugs then shakes her head* No, I should be fine. Thank you though, Seph. *walks over to him* So, do you have any good plans for tonight?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* Turn on the hot tub and have a long soak. My muscles are sore and stiff today. I am tired and a bit worn. I think a night of relaxation and rest will make me better for tomorrow. Then I can resume kicking people around.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm.. Sounds relaxing. *Grins at him* I might need to join you on that one. *Stretches once more* Well, I’m going to check up on Alexander. You know how to get my attention if you need me. *with that, she stands up then proceeds out of the kitchen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods and watches her leave the room* *”If you like medicinal mineral salts, you will like the bath I am going to take in the hot tub.”* *just remains seated, relaxed*

Iris: *sits in the nursery and plays with the toys in the corner even though she has been graduated from it. She looks up at Jenna, then squeaks and goes back to playing* *”Not sleep here. Just play with toys.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins at Iris then nods* That’s fine, my girl. Go ahead and have fun. *she then picks up Alexander before groaning* You need a change.. *shakes her head then walks off to take care of that diaper change*

Dimitri: *remains in his bedroom. He has once again started to read one of Edgeworth’s books on justice*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to his feet and sighs, wandering in towards the bedrooms area of the house, knocking on Dimitri’s door* Can we speak now? There is food coming soon, if you would rather speak after that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances up from his book then sighs* Yes, Father. We can speak now. *he gets up to open the door for his father. Upon seeing Sephiroth, he gives him a small, formal bow* What is it that you want to talk about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves into the room, glancing around. He sighs lightly and glances down at the boy, frowning* I have been informed about your same-sex preferences. Is it true?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Stares up at Sephiroth with rather large eyes. He then shifts about for a bit before shrugging* Ummm… I don’t… What?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls lightly* The question was simple enough. I have been told about you and a same-sex preference. You. *grunts* As in, homosexuality. *shakes his head* Is this true, or is it a fabrication?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Homosexuality? *blinks* I don’t really understand… What are you asking, Father? *stares up at him, trying to make sense of all of this*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *becomes rather frustrated, thinking he was already being perfectly clear* Same sex preferences. Homosexuality. You like males. In a sexual manner. Is this true?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Sexually? Umm… I haven’t really thought about sex yet, Father.. *Shrugs* I guess, maybe… I don’t know. *frowns, seeming to be confused himself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do you like looking at pictures of males? *sighs in frustration and picks up a magazine* Would you rather be looking at this? *takes some mail out of his pocket and shows Dimitri a photo of a young fangirl sexily posing* Or this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Glances at the girl then shakes his head* She’s boring.. I don’t really see why anyone would want to look at her.. *he then glances at the magazine* Yea, I like looking at those.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at the woman again, then the pin up of the male, narrowing his eyes* I see. *shrugs* I suppose it’s your choice. *moves to leave the room again* *”Desiree. He is not gay. He prefers to look at pictures of males, but I would call that a phase at his age. Do not scare me like that again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at the magazine again then softly speaks to Sephiroth* So, it’s ok if I like guys?

Desiree: *sighs at her father’s statements* ~I don’t think it’s a phase, father… But alright.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t particularly care if you like males. I just don’t want it broadcasted because people can be idiotic about it. *grunts* You will also become a subject of the tabloids and you may be targetted because people are intolerant. Do as you please, but be mindful of those around you, and of your own safety. *”If it’s not a phase, then he will progress further into it. If it is a phase, he will get bored of it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: You mean like people calling me queer and freak at school? Yea.. they do that… *he then grins at a thought and quickly grabs one of his new books written by Edgeworth. He then rushes to his father* Can I meet him?

Desiree: ~Yea, I know. Kalysto likes both guys and girls, so I’ve asked him about this stuff already. I’m not going to pressure Dimitri or anything.~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,301 through 1,325 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.