Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *raises his brows lightly as he watches Sephiroth walk away, shrugging* All that for nothing, huh? So all that, just for show? What a shame… *his stance hardens up suddenly as Sephiroth swings around, springing on him like a pouncing cat. There is a loud bang as the Masamune strikes his shield, for he had moved it up to block just as he had watched the man move around* *”Boring strategy? Why? He looks pretty pissed if you ask me.”*

Sephiroth: *scowls, moving his sword away again* Good. *flicks it around the male in a threatening manner, snorting at the fact the elf doesn’t move or change his stance* You know the difference between a bluff and an attack. *grunts to the rest of the group around him* Lesson one, always be on your guard. Always. If you want to actually survive, that is. *narrows his eyes suddenly as he sees Dimitri on the benches at the sides and moves away* Excuse me. *walks over to the boy, grunting* What are you doing here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *quickly tries to hide his book as Sephiroth comes toward him. He then stares up at Sephiroth* Watching. I’m not causing any problems. *glances around the room* No one seems to mind, and you told me that I can come and watch you train if I finish my homework and stuff like that…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at the book, then tries to make a grab for it, growling when he hides it* What is that? I want to see it. *places his sword back in it’s hilt, then grunts, folding his arms* *”Hand it over and don’t make a scene in front of everyone.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whimpers as Sephiroth grabs at the book. However, he lets go of his bag, that also has one of Edgeworth’s books still in it. He then lowers his head* Ok… It’s nothing though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up the bag and goes through the books, initially not interested any more. When he sees the book given to Dimitri by Kalysto, he just calmly closes the bag again, handing it back* *”I have to speak with you. But here is inappropriate.”* *moves away again, taking his sword out once more. He immediately resumes attacking Rhyderi, most of the blows landing against the shield, each strike of the Masamune getting progressively harder and more aggressive*

Rhyderi: *just holds up his shield and takes the blows, keeping his head down as the bang of sword against shield rings in his ears over and over again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Hugs onto his bag as it is handed onto him. He then frowns, not certain what to make out of his father’s statements. Soon after, he slowly nods his head* ~Ok, Father..~ *he then looks on as Sephiroth begins to hammer Rhyderi with attacks. He frowns as he watches on* ~Rhyderi, you need to move eventually.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *”That’s the general idea.”* *just stands there as the sword comes down on his shield again. He grins suddenly and grabs at the blade of the Masamune, then attempts to yank it out of Sephiroth’s hands. His brows raise slightly when he is actually successful and then he throws it behind him, across the room*

Sephiroth: *seems confused and annoyed at being disarmed. He clenches his fists and suddenly smacks Rhyderi in the face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stares in complete bewilderment as Rhyderi disarms his father. However, he quickly shakes his head* ~That probably is not going to last. I’ve seen father call his sword to him before.~ *still, he attentively watches as Rhyderi continues to spar with his father*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *smirks* *”Let him try.”* *flinches as he is punched in the face, but moves his head along with it to minimize damage. He then rushes forwards, shield-bashing Sephiroth in the stomach before trying to stab him with his own sword*

Sephiroth: *growls as he is knocked back, sidestepping the sword as it comes at him. He teleports the masamune back to his hand, then smirks and stabs Rhyderi through the shoulder just under his winged shoulder-pauldron, yanking the sword out again before he does more damage than needed for the sparring session* You lose.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: ~Told you. Though, you did better than most… I think father’s distracted.~ *he grins and nods toward Rhyderi* ~You still did a good job.~ *he then looks around the room. Soon after, he stands up and begins to gather his stuff, intending to slip out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *bows out, then suddenly moves away to pry off his shoulder pauldron so he can inspect his shoulder. The cut in the flesh is entirely superficial but he seems quite unhappy about it, especially as Sephiroth walks past. He narrows his eyes as the other soldiers begin to gather around him and cheer, praising him for how long he stood up against the almighty Sephiroth*

Sephiroth: Be lucky that this is peace time. *shrugs at the elf before wandering away from him* If you were on the battlefield, you would be dead. I would have severed your arm from its body. *grunts* You have a good defense, but it means nothing by itself. Learn to attack more. *heads past Dimitri* Are you coming home?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *initially tenses up as he hears his father speak to him. He then glances back at him before he nods* Yea, I was heading home, Father. *he positions his bag on his back. He then begins to move toward the exit* You did good, as usual.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It was average. I was up against amateurs as normal. *moves out of the complex, then steps outside where his bike is waiting* I have no helmets yet. But there is no law on wearing them either, yet. *moves to climb onto the bike, then kicks the stand up* Climb onto the back behind me, and hold on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *looks up at the bike then broadly grins before enthusiastically nodding at his father’s proposal. Once Sephiroth is on the bike, he climbs up as well, though it takes him a bit of time due to his lack of height. Once in position, he wraps his arms about his father’s waist* Your sword won’t scrape against the ground?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. It’s more likely to kill people as I ride past them, and possibly deprive them of their legs below the knees at high speed. *pauses* I like the thought of that. *turns the bike on, causing it to viciously roar into life. He backs it out of the parking space, then loudly drives it off down the road, wasting time riding it through some of the streets nearby before finally heading home*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: It’s not going to accidentally slice me, right? *presses his limbs up against Sephiroth, feeling a bit scared. However, once they start riding through the streets, he relaxes some. He enjoys himself quite a bit as the wind whips past him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *finally rides up to the side of the house, making the bike engine aggressively announce its presence before he turns it off again* Alright, we are here. Go inside because dinner is probably waiting, or due shortly. We will speak after that. *moves off the motorcycle himself and puts the stand down, walking inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *has given into one of her cravings and is currently in the kitchen, munching on a few various vegetables*

Dimitri: *nods at his father’s words and quickly slides off the bike. However, his first few steps are unsteady. Once he recomposes himself, he rushes off to his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks into the house and heads for the kitchen, frowning at the lack of cooking smells. He had gotten used to somebody cooking something, such as one of the trolls cooking a large roast for everybody. He opens the refrigerator door and looks inside with some dissapointment* Isn’t there any food?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Sephiroth then snorts* Doubt it. No one has gotten around to shopping for over a week. *finishes off the vegetable that she was eating, even eating the stem and leaf. She then walks up to Sephiroth and sighs as she looks at him* Hmm… not a perfect day, hm? *points at a very faint bruising mark on his chest*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at his chest* So one of them hit me with the butt of his weapon. It had nothing to do with lack of success. *snorts* Besides, he was all defense and no attack. He thought he could disarm me and slam me with his shield, but I picked apart his defense and he had nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grins at Sephiroth* Well, glad you showed him. *winks at her husband then walks over to sit down* Still, not every day that I even see a bit of a bruise on your skin. So, I suppose that counts for something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not for very much. If he can’t do anything other than defend, he’s useless to us. *scowls* He shows potential, but only some. About as much as some of the others. And another of them is on drugs. I can smell it in his blood.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I’d give them a demonstration as to how to fight you, but I would dare say that is a rather difficult proposition at the moment. *pats her abdomen. She then stretches a bit* Anyway, to your original dilemma, yes, there isn’t really much in the way of food available.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’ll buy some in the morning. There were people living in here before that cooked an entire roast pig in an afternoon. *mumbles* I liked that. They left, though. *shrugs* The elf knew them. I never really talked to them, but we kept a distance of respect. *sighs* Dont teach the men how to fight. I want an army, not assassins.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,276 through 1,300 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.