Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *loudly laughs at Kalysto’s antics. She then shakes her head before she reaches up to grip onto him. She then squeezes him down against her* You know, you really don’t have much muscle to you at all. *Smirks*

Dimitri: *has been flipping through the books that Kalysto gave him, still not certain what to make out of them. Finally, he grabs a book or two and stuffs them in a bag. Once he has his things together, he exits the house so that he can sit at the fringes of the SOLDIER training field. He settles himself down not far from where Rhyderi practices*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *backs up from another soldier, whom is clad in similar mithril armor to him. They are both heavily armored and fighting rather aggressively, one trying to kick the other when they get near. He doesn’t notice Dimitri just yet and rams his helmet into the other soldier’s armor-breastplate, smacking him off his feet* Pay more attention!!

Kalysto: *makes a slight yelping noise when crushed, then smirks* Oh Desiree, you’re just more manly than the average woman. It’s nothing to do with me. *kisses the nape of her neck*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hey! *leans in to lick the inner membrane of his marred ear then whispers to him* I am just more woman than you expect. Especially since the strength on my father’s side comes from him being injected with a female alien’s DNA. So there! *chuckles as loosens her grip on him*

Dimitri: *attentively watches the fight for a few moments. He then slowly removes one of his books from his bag. While keeping the bag in place to hide the cover, he begins to read, though he keeps the book positioned in a way that he could gaze out at the practice field*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe you should consider the idea of being a lesbian, because I am not much of a male as it is. *chuckles at her*

Rhyderi: *backs up from the male, then spits on the ground, taking his helmet off, flicking out his mess of orangey-blonde hair because he is getting hot and sticky* Remember what I taught you. Be slower in your movements, but put your weight into everything you do. Then nothing can knock you over unless it’s two, three times your size. *puts the helmet back on* Alright, try to knock me over. *shuffles his feet into a defensive stance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimtri: *mumbles* You know, most people don’t need helmets… That’s something that the lower level SOLDIERs use.. *he then buries his nose even deeper in his book. He doesn’t want to draw much attention to himself at all*

Desiree: *shakes her head* No, I think I’ll keep things just the way they area. *broadly grins at him* I am quite content with you. *She finally loosens her grip on him before stretching out her limbs* Today’s been a long day..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances down at Dimitri and flicks his ears back* What are you doing here? *flicks a hand at the other soldier he was working with* Leave. Go back to your regular training. *walks over to Dimitri, dropping his helmet at the boy’s feet* Since when were you the authority on the special force? I am teaching these uneducated fools how to take damage and hits.

Kalysto: Yeah, it has… *moves off her, then moves to his feet* Might as well relax while you can. We have to get a moving truck and find a new house soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tenses up as he’s noticed. His wings visibly shake as Rhyderi comes over to his location. He then quickly tries to adjust his book so that it is even more hidden than it was before* I’m not an authority.. It was just a comment. *Shrugs* You don’t need to listen to me.

Desiree: *Grins at Kalysto as a thought passes her mind* Want to go to a dealership tomorrow? I’ve been wanting to look at something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Don’t tell me how to manage the lower ranked people I’m teaching. *crouches down, poking his forehead with an leather-gloved finger, the top-side covered in plates of mithril* And go home. It’s late. Go home and get into the safety of your house, before somebody sees your wings and tries to shoot at you. They don’t like us. We’re different. *rises to his feet and puts his helmet back on, covering up his ears* Don’t get yourself killed. Now go!

Kalysto: Dealership? You mean a house place. Somebody who sells property. The dealership sells those weird engineer car things that don’t even run on steam power.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whines as Rhyderi tries to send him home. He then pouts before crossing his arms* I’m allowed to be here. Father lets me come and watch as long as I behave. I’m not doing anything wrong. *frowns* Anyway, they would have to be insane to shoot me within Father’s hearing range.

Desiree: The people who sell houses are called realtors. I am talking about a car dealership. We have enough extra money that we can afford one. *Grins* I would really like to have you with me if I go looking at them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *huffs and glances off to the side* You want to sit there then? It’s getting dark. And cold. At least go into the barracks and watch them move around there. Nobody’s going to be outside in about ten more minutes. You’re wasting your efforts.

Kalysto: You want to buy a car? Why? We don’t even have a licence… or anywhere to drive it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I can get a license.. *after sliding off the bed, she walks to her dresser to the side of the room. She then shuffles around in her designated drawer before she pulls out a slip of paper* See, I already passed the written exam. And it won’t hurt to look. And we have this entire island to drive it.

Dimitri: Mmm… *glances up at Rhyderi then nods and closes his book. As he puts the book away, Rhyderi might get a peak or two at it, given that he is paying any attention to the boy. The book is one from the stack that Kalysto bought him* Once he has his stuff put up, she stands up then reaches out for Rhyderi’s hand* Ok, I’ll go inside.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *blinks lightly, surprised that his grumpy attitude actually worked. He notices Dimitri putting books away but doesn’t really take much notice of the subject material* Well… alright then. *takes his hand, his attitude suddenly much gentler than he was a moment ago* They’re practising indoors. Most of it is either exercise, or fighting with wooden swords. There are many areas off to the side where you can watch. Sephiroth will be in there also.

Kalysto: Huh… *nods* Good. But your car shold be your choice, huh? Just don’t buy anything yucky coloured.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But I would like you to be there with me. *moves next to Kalysto before reaching in to massage behind his ears* You have a very good sense of style. It would be a lot of help if you were there.

Dimitri: *smiles as he graps onto Rhyderi’s hand. He then nods* Don’t the higher-up classes fight with real weapons. I know my father always spars with his Masamune.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Yes, they do. I will be fighting him later with Quel’serrar if you’re interested. Or something else… I don’t know. *moves into the wider space of the training area, where soldiers are doing various things like punching at padded bags, sparring with wooden swords, and off to one side, a male is bench-pressing on some equipment* It’s like a rather large gym. *motions to benches* Sit. Don’t want to get harmed.

Kalysto: *leans his head towards her* Alright alright… I’ll go with you. Sheesh.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Broadly grins before she kisses Kalysto’s forehead* Thank you.

Dimitri: *nods at Rhyderi’s instructions* Don’t worry. I know how to stay safe. *he moves over to sit down* And I’d like to watch. You’re going to lose though. You won’t even get close to Father. You’ll see. *grins and nods, quite confident about his statements*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *shrugs and takes a seat beside him, wanting to rest for a little while before the more important stuff happens*

Sephiroth: *walks out into the area after only five minutes have passed, Masamune hanging off its place at his side. He looks around before snorting, scouring the area for somebody to pick on. He walks up to some sparring soldiers and moves inbetween them, grabbing one of the wooden swords from the air as it is swung* Careless. *snaps it in his fist*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stretches as he settles down on the bench. His wings flare out and brush against Rhyderi’s back as he stretches. Once he feels comfortable, he reaches down into his bag so that he can pull out his book again. Once again, he takes precautions to hide it from sight. When Sephiroth enters the room, he looks up and grins. He chuckles at the SOLDIERs that his father picks on*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes out his own sword and begins to casually swing it around, somehow not hitting anybody nearby in the process. He looks around the room and grunts, as if silently offering a challenge to anyone who would dare fight him*

Rhyderi: *glances back at the boy’s wings but leaves them be, not wanting to upset him. He looks ahead and nods* So what do you think of your father? *glances across the room* Think I should go get Quel’serrar and give him something to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Father is smart, fast, strong, and skilled. *grins and nods* He was made to be the best, and he is. Only mother and Cloud have beaten him. I think he has said things about mother using dirty tactics once… And Cloud had help. *he then tilts his head as he looks over Rhyderi* Well, you did say that you were going to fight him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Indeed… *moves to his feet* This is going to be interesting. *steps down the stairs, walking across the floor to Sephiroth. He prods him in the shoulder with an armored finger, then walks away again, intending to leave and pick up his sword and proper Paladin armor*

Sephiroth: *responds to the poke with a challenging growl, narrowing his brows when Rhyderi walks off again. He then swings around to face another soldier who has gotten his sword out, and then he begins to spar him, sorely beating him within a few moments*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *tilts his head* Father usually isn’t this aggressive though… *shrugs and returns to reading his book. Though he’s mostly biding time until Rhyderi starts his spar*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *within the next few moment he knocks down a few more soldiers with a few blows, including the one that Rhyderi was training earlier. He seems bored and resumes swinging the sword around after they leave, seeming to have his ego fluffed at the fact nobody could get the better of him*

Rhyderi: *heads back into the room, clad in his golden-brushed Paladin armor, carrying a rather large enchanted elven sword that burns with green fire. He moves to stand near Sephiroth and takes his winged helmet off, bowing to him momentarily before replacing it on his head* I believe you wanted a reall challenge today?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *doesn’t bother to really watch as Sephiroth takes out the lesser SOLDIERs. He cringes the few times he picks up the sound of broken or dislocated bones, feeling sympathy for those men. However, he only looks up once he hears Rhyderi’s voice again. He then grins* Good luck. You’re not going to beat father though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *glances up at Dimitri, then gives him a broad amused grin* *”Just watch me try. I have a rather interesting strategy.”* *holds the sword with both hands for a few moments, seeming to play with the sword. He finally places it in his right hand, reaching behind him with his left to take out his shield*

Sephiroth: *just watches the other male, bored. When he finally seems to be ready, he just turns his back from him and begins to walk away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Yea… Boring father could be one strategy.. *shakes his head, sighing. He then watches his father, still wondering why he’s being aggressive*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.