Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hmm. *flicks an ear, then glances out the window, suddenly narrowing his eyes as he sees Rhyderi practising in the army barracks some distance away* You like watching those guys do stuff out there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Hm? *tilts his head to follow Kalysto’s gaze. He then slowly nods his head* Yea, that’s where father works.. And… Yea, it’s fun to watch them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *leans over to peer out the window some more* Heh, OK so my brother is a douche, but they’re not too bad. Except for that guy… *points to a brunette who just got whacked in the shoulder and fell over* So you want to go into the army and join them?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *giggles at Kalysto’s statements. He then frowns and quickly shakes his head* No, I don’t want to go there. I’m no good at that sort of stuff. It’s just fun to watch them. *shrugs* Seres says she’ll fight at Father’s side when she grows up though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Ah. *shrugs* I guess you’d find your place somewhere else then. *continues watching the males fighting, then smirks* Hey, look at that dude. *points to a blonde* I bet he works out when he’s not fighting with them. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *peaks out the window, following Kalysto’s direction. He then tilts his head before shaking it* No, not really. He takes drugs. I can tell. Father will probably kick him out when he finds out. He doesn’t like people that break the rules.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, like enhancement stuff? Fuck that shit, then. I was almost going to say he was attractive. *flicks his ears back* That’s a dissapointment. It’s not even worth the effort if they’re fake. *moves away from the window again, then glances at the magazine bag he bought* I brought you some reading material. Seeing as though you were into the other law books. Want it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Attractive..? *tilts his head then glances at the blonde again* Yea, he might have been if not for the twitching in his eyes and stuff. *Shrugs then perks up as he hears that Kalysto brought him gifts* Really? You’re.. not going to fake me out like Cancer and Zach do, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What do you mean? *moves off the bed and picks up the magazines* I’m not going to say, oh, no, I didn’t mean it, hah-hah-hah! *shakes his head* I just… I don’t know. I figured you might be interested in this stuff. I kinda wish it was around when I was younger. *shrugs and glances at the magazines before handing them to Dimitri. Two of the magazines are nothing but pictures of male models posing. The third contains articles about gay men and women in the workforce and their careers. The final thing he hands over is a book featuring interviews from 100 gay male and female teenagers, and their various experiences*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *takes the books then blinks as he stares at them. He picks up one of the male model magazines and flips through it. He then gulps, his wings tensing* Why are you giving me these..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I just told you, I figured you might be interested. If not, give them back to me, because I’d read them. *shrugs, showing indifference* There’s some good stuff in there. *heads to leave the room again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *silently watches Kalysto leave the room. He stares at the door for a few more minutes. He then looks at the magazine again. He tilts his head as he ponders over it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shuts the door behind him, then heads back to Desiree and his room, grinning as he sits down on the bed* Well, there you go, Des. *relaxes out on the bed* I’ve planted the seeds. I didn’t push it at any point. And when he started getting worried, I backed off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head* Planted the seeds? What exactly does that mean? *she frowns in confusion. However, as Kalysto settles down on the bed, she slides up next to him. In the time that Kalysto was gone, she moved Orpheus to his crib*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well… I gave him some gay magazines, and a book outlining what it is to be gay, and people’s experiences. If he actually IS gay, he would identify it. If not… well he’d probably be upset that somebody insinuated that he was. *gently shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Huh? Well… I guess that works. *nods* Thank you for doing that, Kalysto. *she then stretches for a moment before she wraps her arms about his waist so that she can cuddle with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Like I said, I’ve sewn the seed. Maybe he will be more comfortable with the idea, maybe he won’t. But don’t push him. He’ll come out and tell you when he’s ready to. *moves to lean into her embrace and grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yea, I suppose that makes sense. I never really had to deal with this sort of thing before. *shrugs then grins* Of course, you do realize that you look at anyone, male or female, in any way of lustrous way, I’ll have to cut off your balls. *smirks before kissing his good ear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Whew, even if I’m inebriated? That’s pretty harsh, castrating me because of something I can’t do anything about. *doesn’t move while she kisses his ear but grins anyway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hrm… Ok, I’ll only slap you if you’re drunk. *rubs her nose against the back of his head* However, that’s the only leeway you’ll get. *grins*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe you should just come drinking with me next time. Not like I’m a lecherous bastard or anything. *yawns* Not like I ever got involved in a threesome, or fucked around with more than one person at a time. By some people’s standards, I’m pretty tame.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Eh, I don’t know how good of an idea that is. Based on what I’ve seen from my father the few times he’s ever taken any alcohol, it’s possible that us with Jenova cells just can’t metabolize alcohol… He really can’t hold his liquor. Anyway, I meant if you eye off other people while drunk, I’d slap you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, right. *smirks* Well then. Slap away. *lowers his brows, his expression becoming quite dark and sneaky, a grin curling at the edge of his mouth* Who knows – I might even enjoy it. *chuckles* If you are into that….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* You’re neither drunk nor are you eying off anyone except for me, Kalysto. So, sorry, you don’t get that pleasure today. *she then leans in to kiss him* I guess you’re just going to have to entertain yourself with other things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well, shit. I suppose so… *thinks for a few moments, then aggressively tries to sit up and shove her down so he can bury his face in her clevage* *”How about this then? Do you want me to resort to something like this?! Do you??”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,226 through 1,250 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.