Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *picks up one of the suits he has worked on previously, which has some lace gilding on the edges a bit like a matador’s suit* You probably don’t fit these yet, but. They’ve been sitting in the back of my shop forever. I’m never going to wear them. Cut a hole in the back for the wings and wear them. *sits down again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at the outfit, initially showing some interest. He then tenses and frowns* What makes you think I’m interested? *stiffens his wings, seeming to be extremely defensive. He then sides off the couch so that he can gather up his books*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know. They look nice. Unless… you don’t want a suit? *shrugs* Nothing wrong with decorated threads. *pokes at the large magic-imbued focussing gemstones woven into the sleeve cuffs of his robes* Normal clothes are boring anyway. People remember you if you have something to remember.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *stiffens up once more. He then grumbles* There’s nothing different or memorable about me. *he finishes gathering his books then stalks off to his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *raises his brows at Dimitri’s sudden sensitivity and shrugs, moving to his feet, following him* What’s your problem? What did I say wrong? *thinks for a moment, then phases his wings into existance, flaring them out as he steps in the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Nothing, I’m fine. Leave me alone. *tries to ignore Kalysto as he moves into his room. He then dumps his books on his bed. He keeps his back to Kalysto as he sorts through his belongings. The most notable part about his side of the room is that it is meticulously neat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *shrugs* Alright. *takes a glance around, then slips away again, not wanting to push him. He heads back into the living room and picks up Orpheus again, trying to tickle him* I should take you back to Desiree. *walks out of the living room and goes to track her down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is still in the bedroom. She’s currently relaxing on the bed. She gently strokes Lezprah’s head as she reads a book on demonology. When Kalysto walks into the room, she looks up to grin at him* Hello.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *carries the tiny male across with him and places him ontop of Desiree, smirking* Soon he won’t be relying on your boobs. Then I get them back all to myself. *glances down at the book* Huh, interesting. I hadn’t read that one so I bought it over to read after you’d finished.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Softly chuckles at Kalysto’s statement. She then shakes her head at him* Who says that you’ll be the one to get them, huh? *Smirks at him as she takes her son. She then sets the book to the side* Oh, it was there. *shrugs* Go ahead and read it if you want. I don’t mind.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If you’re wondering why he’s so calm and satiated, I fed him mashed banana. He didn’t reject it at all. In fact, I think he liked it. I’ll feed him another mashed up sweet food tomorrow, like carrot or something. Or maybe mashed potatoes with a tiny amount of honey in it for flavouring. *sits next to her, frowning* Aww. So no hooters for the Dark Lord?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *glances up at the ceiling, pretending to have a deep thoughtful moment. She then looks at Kalysto* Maybe. But you will have to give me a very good offer. *smirks at him. She then sighs as she begins to smell poo from Orpheus* Well, there goes that moment… *Slides of the bed and heads to the designated changing table*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *makes a slight contented grin of satisfaction when Desiree carries the poopy baby away and he doesn’t have to deal with it* Ahh-yep. There goes that moment. *moves into her warm spot and even continues reading up where she left off on the book* Tradgedy. *pauses* By the way I think your brother wants to be a servant of the law. The one with the wings. The one with the tidy room and the boy bands on the walls. And that magenta fop with the frills in the books he reads.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* That’s his choice. It makes sense though. My father is basically the leader of the army and upholds the law, so why wouldn’t he want to emulate father? *she wipes down the infant then puts a new diaper on him* Man, I can’t wait until he’s toilet trained.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Give him about a year and a half. I’ll teach him how to pee standing up. *flips a page in the book* That one is pretty easy for me to teach via demonstration. *glances down at the book* So do you really have an interest in being a Warlock yourself, or do you just like the ties to the demon realm like my mother did?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, yea, I know he isn’t old enough. Still doesn’t mean that I can’t wait until I have no more diapers to change. *She strolls back over to the bed then sets Orpheus down near Lezprah* Keep him safe. *pats Lezprah’s head, grinning. She then tilts her head in thought* I don’t know… I’ve always been able to hear things from the astral plane. However, I don’t think my magic lends itself to being a warlock at all. You’ve seen what I can do. Most of the spells are just illusions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If you want to learn about casting fire, Zulmire’s your best teacher. He might even be able to read you spiritually and find out what elemental magics would work best with you. Er, if you even want to cast offensive magic, that is. It doesn’t matter. You needn’t do anything you don’t wanna. *flips another page, deciding the book is his to read now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Nods at Kalysto* I’ll keep that in mind, but I have tried offensive spells before as a child. I just was never very good at them. *Shrugs before she slides over so that she’s sitting beside him. Once in position, she reaches over to massage the top of Kalysto’s head* So, any specific reason you noticed that my brother was into this law stuff?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Not really. He seems to like the foppish silver-haired guy in the magenta suit. Maybe you’ve seen him on TV before. I don’t know. *Closes his eyes, putting his head down on the book* Don’t… get too into it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shakes her head* No, I haven’t seen anyone of that description before. Still, why did you take any note into my brother? I haven’t really seen you pay attention to my family. *tilts her head* And what is “Foppish”?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: A fop? A rich flamboyant snob. I don’t know… they flaunt their riches and status like a trophy. Do you know what I mean? You’ve seen it before. And, I don’t know… he asked about my ears, so I asked about his books.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh. Yea, I suppose I’ve seen a few of them. Not many though. *Shrugs* I guess if my brother wants to look up to a guy like that, it’s fine. That sort of thing never hurt anyone. *she then leans in to kiss the ridge of Kalysto’s nose* I still haven’t heard you mention much about my family aside from telling me how uptight my father is. *grins* Are you started to like them?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No… well, I don’t know. Cancer was interesting. I was nice to her and instead of being bitchy to me like she is to… everyone else in existance, she treated me with an air of indignance and gave me a book to read before going back to her science show.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* Cancer is that way to everyone. She has a stick up her ass. *yawns before snuggling up next to Kalysto* Hmm… Can’t tease you about going soft since you started off pretty soft. *grins at him then roughly hugs him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *jumps slightly* Hey hey, hey. *frowns* I’m a Warlock you know. You know, hell, fire, brimstone, demons, damnation? Not this soft fluffy bunny garbage you are referring to. Phh… *shakes his head*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.