Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *loudly whines* Cancer! That’s not fair! *whimper and tries to flap his wings to get some height, but he fails miserably*

Desiree: ~That’s good. I hope it sells soon. A pity that we won’t have a beach-front property, but I’d rather be close to your shop anyway.~ *she then groans as she continues to hear the sibling fight* ~Mahret, can you help out Dimitri?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *gives up and drops the book right next to his feet, staying affixed to the roof for another few minutes before slopping down onto the ground like a thick oil slick* *”What’s not fair?”* *rematerializes and stands up, smirking* So what is it about law and legal books? Why did you mail away for them?

Mahret: *”Eat sibling?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~No! Don’t eat my siblings!~ *Sighs* ~That is most certainly not allowed.~

Dimitri: *readily scoops up the book then hugs it against his chest. He then whimpers as she looks up at Cancer* It wasn’t fair because I can’t jump that high. *sticks his tongue out at her then moves back over to his box* I just… I want to read them. *several of his books that he got in seem to be about a specific grey-haired lawyer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *begins to laugh* OK, suit yourself. *begins to flip through the channels, then puts on Law and Order and leaves the room with an even bigger smirk on her face. She grins in amusement as she walks into her room and shuts the door behind her*

Mahret: *”One leave. Other have modified wood. Eat? No. Doing nothing any more. Not fight, leave alone now?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yea, leave them alone. And no! At no points are you to eat anything that is humanoid. No elves, humans, or my siblings. Especially not myself, Kalysto, our children, or my family. Understand?~

Dimitri: *groans as Cancer leaves the room. He then shakes his head before he sits down on the floor and begins to flip through one of the books*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”No this, then?”* *telepathically expresses a Felhunter-perceived picture of a Demon Lord, which is playing aroudn with it’s physical form. The small human shape edges are around it’s feet, and it’s actual demon-spirit is four times the size of the child it is trying to mimic*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Umm… depends on what they are doing. If they are not a threat, just leave them be.~ *Shakes her head* ~Definitely don’t eat any mortal humanoids. Ok?~

Dimitri: *glances up toward Kalysto from time to time as he reads his book. However, he doesn’t say anything, given that Kalysto is leaving him be*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Could probably eat that… is big and… there.”*

Kalysto: *is quite content to leave Dimitri in peace. He picks up Orpheus and sits down on the couch beside him, setting the infant in his lap. He gently tickles the boy’s stomach, and brushes a hand over his head, trying to mentally guess what kind of hair he is going to grow in when bigger*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *yawns and stretches, quite comfortable in his father’s arms. At the moment, his hair isn’t too long, so its properties are hard to make out. However, it does seem to be a thick, silky trexture so far. The color has also started to clearly show. The hair starts with black roots, but soon turn into platinum silver strands*

Dimitri: *looks up at Kalysto once more and tilts his head. He then slowly closes his book before he walks over to sit down on the couch. He remains silent, for he doesn’t want to draw much attention to himself yet. His eyes are on Orpheus’s and Kalysto’s ears though*

Desiree: ~Huh? You lost me…? What is big and there?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just continues holding his son, looking him over. He gently grabs one of his feet, amused at how little it is, and amused at the fact it fits in the palm of his hand. He props the boy up and begins gently poking at his ears, amused at how little they are*

Mahret: *”Demon I show you. Pretend to be little girl. Big and dominant and eatable.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Scoots a bit closer to Kalysto then spreads his wings out a bit. He then looks up at Kalysto’s ear* You hear a lot of things with those like that? Father can hear a pin drop in a very loud room. You can hear like that?

Desiree: ~Where, near our house, is there a demon like that?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at Dimitri, then glances across to his own ears* Huh? Oh, well… sort of. The elf ear is more designed for hearing things that are far away. We’re naturally designed to live in a forest, and my distant ancestors used their hearing to hunt food. *nods at the house across the street, which can be seen through the window* See their TV? It’s on. I can hear the drama show they’re watching. If there’s a lot of loud noise around close by? Not so much…

Mahret: *”On north side of island. See it many times. It hang out with humans, and pretend to be little girl.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimtri: Oh, that it? *frowns* Thought you could hear better than that. *shrugs then moves to pick up his book again. The back cover has the picture of a grey-haired man in a maroon suit*

Desiree: ~Oh… I don’t know. Not today, ok? I’d need to investigate that one before I decide. That make sense?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If I concentrate hard enough on something in the room, I could hear that without all the background noises. You can filter them out by doing this, *curls the outside ‘blades’ of his ears inward* and then mentally focus on the rest. I’m not all seeing all knowing all hearing. *mumbles* Sadly. *begins to tickle Orpheus* What are you reading anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *his wings tense up for a moment. He then sighs and holds out the book to Kalysto* It’s.. umm… A book by a very famous prosecutor from America. “The Love of Justice” by Miles Edgeworth. *glances at the floor, trying to avoid seeing any reaction from Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Sounds like law. Or a Paladin. They’re all about justice, and bringing righteousness and truth and all that shit. You should totally talk to my brother. He thinks he’s the law-bringer of the universe. Or some shit like that. If you’re into justice and truth, and things going right, you two would be best friends. *tickles Orpheus again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: Umm… No. *shakes his head* It’s not like your brother. This guy wants to find out if people are really guilty or innocent before he tries to charge them. *shrugs before he returns to reading his book. He then mutters* He’s also better looking than your brother..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at the book, reaching over to look at the picture of the lawyer on the back. He views the picture for a few moments before moving his hand away again* Hmm, yeah. He is. He also looks like one of those rich arrogant dudes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *blushes with embarrassment for a moment. He then shrugs* Yea, he probably is rich. I’ve never seen anyone dress like him. Not even President ShinRa.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Gimmie that book for a moment. Or any other like it. I want to look through it. *scoops Orpheus off his lap and shuffles over a bit, propping the boy up in the corner of the couch, making sure he is supported against both the back of the couch and the arm-rest*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *yawns as he’s set down. He then curls up on the couch, more interested in sleeping than complaining about his father’s moves*

Dimitri: Huh? Yea, sure. *he holds up the book so that he could offer it to Kalysto* Here you go. Just don’t ruin it or anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, don’t worry. I’m not interested in ruining it. I just wanted to look through it. *takes the book and begins to flip through it, mostly looking for pictures of the lawyer who wrote the book* Yeah, this is some kind of weird fashion. Nobody wears this neck flower thing that I’ve seen around… they wear a tie or something but not this. The rest of the suit is fairly average though. I used to make them, but they had more decorations than this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: I don’t know about what you used to make. *shakes his head then shrugs* But yea, the ruffle thing is strange. But… *shrugs and reaches for the book again* Can I have it back now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *hands it back to Dimitri and moves to his feet* Can you mind him? *points to Orpheus* Just for a moment. *wanders out of the room, slipping outside. He doesn’t return for about five minutes. When he comes in the door, he is holding a few piles of cloth, and some other rumpled clothes, dumping them at Dimitri’s feet* There. Now you can see what I used to make. More frilly than that thing. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *glances at Orpheus then nods* Yea, I can watch him. No problem. *grins at Orpheus then returns to reading. When Kalysto returns with the pile of clothing, he blinks then stares at it* Wow, those aren’t too bad… Umm… *glances at the floor* They’re interesting.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.