Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves a hand to place on the boy’s head, glancing up at Desiree* Oh it was fine. Kid learned pretty quickly. I think learning by demonstration is probably the easiest method of learning that there is. *his brows lower as he glances at Lezprah* Oh, you got him back. Good.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins* That’s good. My father always told me that both he and I were ahead for our age standards as far as learning goes. So, I should expect my children to be ahead of the curve too. *she then nods* Yea, I got him back, but he’s not telling me what happened.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Then you probably won’t find out, huh? Nevermind. *pats Orpheus on the back, yawning* He’s going to be easy to teach. Hopefully. Who’s going to teach him about sex-ed? *glances down at the boy, pondering*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* I think it’s much too early to be thinking about that, Kalysto! Sheesh, he can’t even form words. *shakes her head before playfully flicking at Kalysto’s right ear*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey hey hey! *pulls his ears back, moving them out of the way* Just think about it this way, Desiree. He’s a baby. He’s a male. He doesn’t know anything. The moment he discovers the fun in his pants, his hand is going to go down there every other minute of the day.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: My father doesn’t always have his hands in his pants. That’s a stereotype, Kalysto. *Shakes her head* Anyway, he’s still a baby. And it’s still much too early to be thinking of that. *she playfully bats at Kalysto’s ear again. There is no force to this action though*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No no, I don’t mean it like that. *pauses* …. and thank you for that… wonderful mental picture you just gave me of your father. *shakes his head* No no, I mean like… *flicks an ear, thinking* Young males, around the age of, say two or three, they put their hand in their pants and entertain themselves. It’s not for masturbation, it’s for curiousity. It’s just something to do. It feels nice. Haven’t you heard of this before?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, I have not heard of that. Youths that age usually find things out via immitation. I do know that. *shakes her head* It’s still much too early to think of sex education. *she steps away from Kalysto* Anyway, I should check up on my brother. I left him in our room before. I might as well see if he did the favor that I asked for. *She then walks to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is still messing around with Desiree’s folders, grinning as he hears her come into the room* Hey. I made your thing tidier. See? *begins showing off his handiwork*

Kalysto: Shows you how much she knows, huh? *shakes his head and pats Orpheus on the head once more*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *walks up behind Zach then leans over the chair to peak at the screen* Hmm… *tilts her head* Yea, it does look better. *grins and hugs Zach* Thanks, brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hmm-mm. *nods in approval and moves to his feet* Just upload it now and have people send you orders. Then print them out, take them to Kalysto and get a package made to mail. *smirks* Pretty easy if I say so myself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmmm… Now, I need to pay someone to be able to upload this, right? *she nods and looks over the mock page once more* I think this will work out. *grins* I hope that Kalysto won’t go insane at the new extra business.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I know of a cheap server that gives you a domain. Go make up some web name you want and register it. *opens up his wallet, then hands Desiree his credit card* You owe me the cost of upkeep every month.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grins and hugs Zach* Thanks, brother. *She then steps back and nods* No problem about paying you, but… Umm… What do you think I should name this thing? It’s supposed to be memorable, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: What does Kalysto call his shop? Call it, oh god, I don’t know… Alchemy On Line? AOL. Haha. *smirks in amusement* No, call it something better than that. Ask your dude what he calls his shop business name.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t think he calls it much of anything.. But, alright. *She calls out to the living room* Hey, Kalysto! Do you have any ideas of what we should label your shop as? What sort of name do you use?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yells back to her* My sign was found where you got shot, and I haven’t placed up a new one, so it doesn’t even have a name right now! *mutters* But people still come and ask, Kalysto, give me 3 ounces of gold leaf! Kalysto, give me a pound of wart-root! Kalysto, do this, make me a dress, blah blah blah!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans at Kalysto’s whining. She then rolls her eyes* Yea, but we still need a name to register your shop under. Something catchy that people would remember to search. What would you like, Kalysto?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know. Come up with something? Alchemical something… it’s about herbs and potions. Make an idea around that? *picks up the bowl and begins to eat the rest of the mashed banana* Don’t make it sound too stupid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yells out to Kalysto* You’re no hlep! *sighs then paces for a bit as she ponders. After a few moments, she walks over to the computer* Zach, can you see if.. potionstation.com is available? That sounds like it could work.

Dimitri: *runs out to check the mail. When he returns, he is quite happily carrying a package back to his room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Checking now… *does a few searches* It’s free. You can buy a dot com, or a dot net, for 1,500gil a month. Want me to buy it? *begins to twirl his credit card in his fingers* I’ll buy it for you now if you want, then we can put the pictures and work on there today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *eyes his credit card then mumbles* We need to get one of those.. *shakes her head to clear her thoughts* Yea, go ahead and get it, Zach. I think the com would work fine. Just get it and set it up. *Grins and hugs Zach* Thanks.

Dimitri: *sits down in a chair to the far side of the living room. He then opens up the box, which has various goodies in it. All of them seem to be about lawyers, law, and the like*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *subtly peeks over at Dimitri, then slowly inches over, calm for now, saying nothing. Once close enough, she pounces, snapping up one of the books in her hands, springing across the room with it* Oh what’s this about? Law, huh? Legal bullshit? *begins to laugh* Why do you want to read this??

Zach: *smirks* It’s OK, Desi.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *whines as Cancer takes away his book* Hey, give those back! *he flaps his wings in frustration then jumps up and tries to chase after Cancer* Those are mine!

Desiree: *nods and steps back to give Zach some space. She then blinks as she hears the ruckus in the living room* I need to get my own home again… ~Kalysto, what did you want to do with our actual home? Are we going to sell it?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: You want it? *raises the book up, then suddenly leaps up, splatting against the ceiling, adhering to it. The book is in the middle of her form, undamaged, but with the way Cancer is covering it now, it looks like it is covered in the black sludge* *”Come get it.”*

Kalysto: *”Yes, I’m selling it. We can get the money out of it, and use it to buy another house closer to the shop.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.