Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You know, you could help out more so that I can train her with ease. *shakes her head* And Mahret’s not going to eat more. She knows that I will chain her up if she misbehaves. *yawns* You’re nice and warm.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: She’s bigger. She has a bigger energy requirement than something smaller, say, an Imp. She is most certainly going to eat more. A Plains Giraffe eats more grass than a mouse. *closes up the book, finally finished with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: She also doesn’t need flesh and is just eating that at the moment to satisfy herself. I remember you pointing out that fact several times.. *frowns* I think she did something earlier on that made Lezprah hurt himself.. Try asking her. It didn’t make much sense to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, they don’t need physical food to sustain their existance. But if you have them out for long periods of time, then consider feeding them. It can also go the other way… I fed Droozun for fun and he actually died. *shrugs* You want me to interpret a demon’s rambling for you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: If you think you can make sense out of it, go for it. You do have several more years of experience, even though a lot of your principles are a bit mixed up… *Shrugs then sits upright* ~Mahret, can you come here and tell Kalysto what happened?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: Ihhh… *wanders to the edge of the kitchen and drops the chewed leg in the doorway, stepping over it because she wants to leave it in the ‘food allowed’ area. She wanders over to the couch and snuffs loudly at Desiree before loving-aggressively nosing her leg, sitting at her feet* *”Tell Kalysto what happen? Ate leg. Some. Pounce Honk-squeak, kill. Eat.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *puts up with the nosing for now. She then shakes her head* No, Mahret. What happened between you and Lezprah. Why did I find him near dead? What is it that distressed you? Tell him that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *grunts, then itches her side* *”Told you. Was killing honk-bleats. Then cat go, rawrrrrr-rawr-bite-bite. Claw. Then run. Then noise, everywhere. Noise, everywhere. Can’t see, run still. Then bang. Then back in tree. Dying cat.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives Kalysto a side-ways glance* Well, does that make much sense to you? Because it certainly is a bit too muddy for me to make out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *narrows his brows, trying to think* She was, hunting. Then a cat attacked her. Then she fled into… *pauses, thinking harder, going silent* Aren’t you the psychic mind reader? Demons are like an open book you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* Yes, I’m a psychic. However, I’ve never read minds, Kalysto. I’ve sent my thoughts out to others, but I haven’t really ever read minds.. *bites her lip* I can try, but.. *sets her hand on Mahret’s head. She then begins trying to pry into the demon’s mind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *is mostly thinking about food right now, so that would be her most dominant thought. Her thoughts shift every few seconds though, as she senses the packets of energy move around her, pondering if they are good to eat. If Desiree shifts through her mind, she would get the imagery of the story she is trying to tell, right up until the moment where there was lots of distortion and clouding*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grumbles* None of this looks like anything that I’ve ever seen.. *groans and pulls out of Mahret’s head* Yea, I can read her mind, but it doesn’t help since she doesn’t actually “see” anything.. *crosses her arms before looking at Kalysto* Here, this is what I got out of her. *Transmits the thoughts that she gleamed from Mahret to Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, it matches what she’s telling you. I don’t think you’ll ever know what happened to your cat demon unless you ask that one instead. Felhunters see energy collections. That mist demon you have sees like us, I think. Summon him back and ask him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* It’s not exactly easy to get two of them here at the same time.. *stands up* But fine. *She steps away* I’ll be back. I think that it’s almost time to feed Zephyros. He’s old enough to start on simple solids, so go ahead and feed him, Kalysto. *she then moves to the back yard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What am I supposed to feed him? *glances into the kitchen and spies a banana* *”Nevermind.”* *quickly moves to his feet and grabs the banana, peeling it, tossing it into a bowl. Then he begins to mash it up until it is a barely recognisable yellow pulp* Looks the same going in as it will coming out. *heads off to the nursery with a spoon, glancing into the crib* Hey. Are you awake?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *whines as he stirs from his nap, woken up by Kalysto’s voice. He then lazily opens his eyes so that he could look up at Kalysto* Mmmm… *yawns and stretches*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, kid. I have food for you. *tries to scoop him up out of his crib with one hand, then holds the bowl of food out in front of him* See? Hope you like it. It’s food, but it’s boring as hell, as you’re about to discover.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *Grins as his father picks him up. He then hugs onto his father’s arm* Eee! *he then tilts his head as he looks at the banana mush* Mmm? *he sends out a telepathic inquiry to Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *telepathically replies that there is food in the bowl, and that you eat it. He carries the boy into the living room, then tries to set him on the ground, propping him up on pillows* I’ll show you. *sits down also, and places the bowl in front of them, facing his son*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *wiggles about a bit then slowly shoves himself off the pillows. He then clumsily crawls over to the food bowl before he sticks his left hand in it. Soon after, he sticks his hand into his mouth so that he can suck the mush off of it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches him for a few moments, grinning at the fact he seems to like the food. He then then picks up the spoon and begins trying to feed him a pea sized amount of food* Try this. You may find it better than doing it that way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *stops to stare at the spoon. He then blinks before he slowly opens his mouth, slowly figuring out what Kalysto is doing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *feeds him the small sized amount, then takes another scoop of food to demonstrate, eating the contents of the spoon himself. He takes another spoonful and feeds that one to Orpheus and would continue to do so until he is either full, or bored of the exercise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Orpheus: *happily eats from the spoon as Kalysto offers the food to him. Eventually, he pulls back his ears before he yawns. He then crawls over to Kalysto and tries to lie down next to his father*

Desiree: *walks back into the house just as Orpheus finishes feeding. She grins as she looks over at Kaysto* Thank you for taking care of that. *she then nods behind her to Lezprah* I got him back, but he has made a point of only saying “dumb dogs are dumb”.. He also was impossible for me to read. *sighs*

Lezprah: *stalks into the house, flicking his tail as he walks. He then plops down right next to Kalysto’s side*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.