Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”They have a physical form, and their astral form, which is where they actually exist. If you kill the physical form, there is little consequence. If you go ahead and murder, consume, or devour the astral form, they’re dead. Go ahead and stab your demons if they are suffering, and just summon them back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head then nods* Very well.. *she then grips onto her staff* This probably won’t be pretty… *stands up then holds the staff over Lezprah. Soon after, she slams it down into his chest to “kill” him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *flinches in sympathy and quickly backs up, wandering off. She is soon distracted however, and begins to eat flies buzzing around*

Kalysto: *”Yeah, there is little consequence to a demon if sent back to the Astral Plane. They just have to contend with all the other shit that’s in there once back.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I wasn’t certain since Lezprah wasn’t here via a summon, Kalysto. I had opened a rift and he jumped through.~ *straightens up before walking over to Mahret. Once at her side, sh reaches down to grasp onto a clump of Mahret’s back hair* Come. Let’s go home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *heavily noses Desiree in the leg, then begins to purr all over, rumbling like a car motor. She nudges her heavily in the leg again and then tries to scoot between her legs so she is standing in the space between them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and stares at Mahret. She then yelps as Mahret slides in between her legs. So, she quickly grips onto Mahret’s stalks in order to stabalize herself* Umm… Ok. This is different… *glances down at Mahret then gives her a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *sniffs up at Desiree, then sticks her stalks up either side of her before suddenly trying to run back to the house. Because her legs are short and stocky, the ride is liable to be bumpy, but Desiree wouldn’t be thrown all over the place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps, for she is initially startled by the roughness of the ride. She then sides her hands down to grip onto Mahret’s fur since she doesn’t want to harm her demon. As the ride continues, she allows herself a small grin* Thank you, Mahret. *once they reach home, she slides off of Mahret and shakily enters the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: Ih. *wanders back out into the yard and begins to rip apart more of the deer to eat, focussing on the bits that have already started to decay*

Kalysto: *is sitting in the living room with Cancer, and a textbook labelled “The World Wide Web For Retards”. He looks up at Desiree, brows raised* What the hell happened to you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Reaches up to neaten up her hair. She then glances at the backyard* Umm… Mahret gave me a ride back home? *Shrugs then moves over to Kalysto’s side before patting his shoulder* Managing to understand any of that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, right. *flips a page in the book* Most of it is about some boring history about 30 years ago. But yeah, I get it at least. *glances at Cancer, whom is watching TV* She said she would teach me, then threw this book at me. Some lesson.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and moves up behind Cancer. Soon after, she gives her sister a big whack in the back of the head* That isn’t teaching, Cancer. *Shakes her head before glancing at Kalysto* At least that book helped you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *rips the leg off the deer and begins carrying it around the yard like a toy, throwing it against a tree before running after it. She slips over but snatches up the leg anyway. Then she throws it at the house, and a dull thumping noise can be heard as it hits the wall, followed by another thump when Mahret runs into the wall trying to find it*

Kalysto: It is helping, yeah.

Cancer: *winces* Ow, what was that for!? *glares at Desiree* Jerk!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I just told you what it was for. You were supposed to help Kalysto, not just throw a book at him. *Sighs then yelps as she hears the thumping noise* ~Mahret, be careful!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *snorts* *”Trying to practise seeing. Wall inevitable.”* *picks up the leg and tries to come inside with it, scratching at the door with her claw, whining*

Kalysto: Don’t worry about it, Desiree. I am learning pretty well from this book. *turns a few pages, reading quietly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans as she hears the scratching noises. She then moves to the door and opens it up* ~Fine, but this isn’t even my house. We need to try not to destroy it, understand.~ *She then blinks as she looks at the leg* ~Eat that before coming in.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Why no eat in house? You eat in house. All the time. Seen you do it!”* *tries to give Desiree the leg* *”I eat this where you eat. Better? Happy? Yes? No?”* *sits on her hinds, then begins to sniff around the floor, eating a dead roach*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t eat things that are bloody inside of the house. We cook the food so that it won’t make a mess. However… My mother has occasionally eaten in the kitchen… Alright, but be careful. *She lets Mahret in* Only in the kitchen, understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: Ih! *”Kitchen. Yes. Yes yes yes.”* *moves to her feet again and quickly moves ahead, sniffing around, her stalks flicking, navigating her way into the kitchen* *”You bring mist cat back?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desire: ~Probably later. It’s not easy to get both you and him here at the same time. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. He’s crafty and knows how to take care of himself.~ *she watches Mahret move into the kitchen. She then nods before she sits down next to Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *takes the leg into the kitchen and quietly sits on the floor to knaw on it*

Kalysto: *glances back into the kitchen* You finally got her to shut up. Good. *mutters* God that thing has a short attention span… *continues to read, though he’s nearly finished the entire book*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I think she’s especially hyper at the moment since she can finally see properly. *yawns* But yea, I’ve managed to get her to settle down, I think. *she then leans against Kalysto’s side* Mmmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well that’s her, and you need to tame her instead of let her run around like a tyrant. Bait her with food. Train her to sit for long periods with the promise of food if she sits. You don’t want that thing to get bigger and dominate you. *flicks an ear back as he hears the sound of a bone crunching*

Mahret: *chews through the leg bone of the deer, then begins to crunch it up in her teeth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I am going to train her, Kalysto. I have trained her some before too. You’ve seen me do it. *shakes her head at him* You’ve even helped me. So, stop saying that I don’t train her. *snuggles up against him* I was just pregnant and occupied with the baby during the last year. That didn’t leave too much time for training.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well, get on it soon. Once she finishes that, she’s going to try eating other stuff. You’re lucky she’s occupied with it. Its pretty easy to train them though. You can order a trained demon to stand there for hours. All they will do is stand there and occupy themselves in their minds.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,076 through 1,100 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.