Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks* Umm… Do you mind looking over what I have, Zach? I mean, if you know much about websites that is. I’d appreciate your input. *gives him a small grin* Your brain isn’t too rotten, so it is bound to have an idea or two. *she then chuckles at Droozun* I already told her that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *grunts* *”No eat. No.”* *moves to his feet and snorts as he points his nose towards the window* *”She kill. You see yet? She kill big bloody grass animal. No head. She leave, I think, to find more.”*

Zach: Yeah, let me spruce it up, huh? *begins messing around with the folder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans* I understand… Thank you for telling me, Droozun. *she pats his snout then shakes her head* ~Mahret, stop killing random animals if you aren’t going to eat them all. Even then.. Only one kill a day.~ *She then looks at Zach* Yea, go ahead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”No. Kill. Kill until all dead. HATE THEM. Hate, hate, hate them!! They come, they step on me when little. I get them back!”* *there is a weak cry outside as Mahret kills another deer quite close to the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Do you want to be chained up again, Mahret? I told you, if you are going to be free, you need to do as told!~ *scowls in frustration. She then stands up from the bed* Forgive me, Zach. I’ll be back in a minute.

Lezprah: *twitches his ears as he hears the cry. He then leaps off the bed so that he can stalk outside, trying to get to Mahret before Desiree gets there*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *sinks her teeth heavily into the deer until it dies. Then she aggressively decapitates it and begins to chew out it’s ribs, spilling it’s guts onto the grass. When she senses Lezprah coming towards her, she begins to make a deep throated sound which one would interpret as a demonic howling sound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *melts away to his mist form as he stalks toward Mahret. Upon spotting her, he rushes forward. He then allows his claws to materialize so that he can slash at her snout before he vanishes then reforms his mists behind her so that he can bite onto her left hind heel. After biting her, he melts into mist again* ~You are causing problems. You need a lesson.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *opens her maw, exposing all her teeth in a bare threat, continuing her screaming sound. When she is attacked, she screeches and bites at the mist, then tries to run off towards the forest* *”Go away!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *appears once more, forming on top of Mahret’s head. He then snarls at her* ~We protect you. Keep you safe when you were small. You now act like dumb bully.~ *bares his fangs* ~I shelter you when you small. Share food with you. Mistress pamper you. You act spoiled.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *screeches at Lezprah again, then goes quite still* *”Not spoiled. Offer you food. Food still in garden. Make more food. Never said you can’t have. You want food? Eat it.”* *growls* *”Hate food when live. Stand on me. Lose sight.”* *snarls viciously* *”HATE.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~No, not about sharing food.~ *hisses and plunges his claws into her back* ~I speak about you trying to bully. You try to bite. You force, force, force when you once complain. You no different than dumb demons.~ *he then chuckles* ~Go ahead and try. I born of the mist. We not easy to hurt. Not easy to fight.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a miserable frightened sound, then screeches in pain, scraping her claws in the soil behind her to try and get traction so she can run*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *leaps off of Mahret, landing in front of her. He then swishes his tail as he glares at her* ~You spoiled brat! Listen to Mistress. That our role.~ *he then snorts at Mahret* ~You make her miserable, I make you suffer.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *rears back from Lezprah, then quickly turns on her heels, dashing off into the forest, trying to get ahead before she can get pinned to the ground again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses as she senses that Mahret is running away from the house* ~Mahret, get your ass back over here!~ *scowls and clenches her fists* ~You’re going to get shot by the humans or something if you keep on rampaging.~

Lezprah: *snorts as he watches Mahret run. He then dashes after her again* ~Child!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *continues running, whimpering* *”Not trying to earn anger! Just bored… hate Honk-honks!”* *runs through the forest, heading into the Eastern collection of buildings on the island. She seems confused and disorientated by the mass of people around the area, and runs into the path of an oncoming jeep, ending up getting runover by it moments later*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *growls as he watches the truck careen in Mahret’s direction. So, he leaps forward to bash her out of the way of the truck, hoping to save her from any major injury. Most of the injuries that he had inflicted on her before were superficial*

Desiree: ~Mahret! Lezprah! Get back here, now!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *squeaks in confusion as she is bashed out of the way, ending up on her side a moment later. She gets to her feet again and begins to stumble around in disorientation* *”Get back there but can’t see… can’t see… can’t see all over again…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *hisses in pain as he’s hit by the truck. However, he manages to remain on the physical plane by just a thread. He hisses as he slowly pushes himself to his feet. He then limps over to Mahret before he bites and grips onto one of her longer hairs. He then begins trying to pull her to safety, even though he’s considerably weak*

Desiree: ~You can’t see?~ *Groans* Damn demons..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *goes limp as Lezprah pulls her along by her hair, seeming confused and disorientated at least until she is out of the area of the others. She tries to grab Lezprah by the tail and drag him off into the forest* *”Why chase me??”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: ~Because you big dumb-dumb with no sense of common.~ *is critically injured, so he doesn’t fight against Mahret as she grabs him. Instead, he simply goes limp upon exiting the populated area* ~Dumb dogs..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *puts her head down and sits there nearby the feline demon. She then tries to call Desiree, whimpering* *”Mistress, come. Come here. Come here…”* *telepathically expresses what she sees before her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *bares his fangs, though the expression is rather weak and not really meant. He then reaches out to whap Mahret’s snout with a weak wave of his paw* ~Dumb dog..~

Desiree: *Groans* ~Stay put, Mahret. I’m coming to you.~ *she then heads off through the woods, moving in Mahret’s direction. Upon geting there, she sighs* What did you two do?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”What happen? Killing honk-bleats. Then cat go, rawrrrrrrrr-rrrrrrrrrrr!!”* *begins to make the sound rrr noise with her mouth verbally* *”Then run. Then Noise. Noise noise, noise, noise… can’t see, bang.”* *whimpers at Desiree* *”Then here.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs at Mahret then pats her head* I don’t really understand most of what you just said… *she then glances over at Lezprah* Hmm… ~Kalysto, if a demon wasn’t just summoned over and crossed over to our side, would it stand to reason that he would just return to the astral plane if he were critically injured?~

Viewing 25 posts - 1,051 through 1,075 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.