Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That cat thing doesn’t count. I don’t even know what it is. It hates me anyway, just look at the blatant disregard it has for my shit. It wrecks every pillow I own. I’m surprised it hasn’t tried to shit in my underwear drawer.

Mahret: *telepathically calls out to Lezprah and Droozun* *”Want food? Have.”* *rips into the rib cavity of the kill, chewing and knawing through the ribs for the crunchy texture*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *lifts his head to look at Kalysto. He then snorts* ~I wreck your stuff because you dumb. I don’t shit in your stuff because I am not dumb. Dumb, clueless warlock. Dumb, dumb man. Help mistress capture me, then turn dumb. Dumb!~

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto’s words* Well, perhaps the way to get him to respect you is for you to respect him first.. *shakes her head then walks over to the computer that she had set up in her room* Anyway… Umm… do you want to look at the online store thing that I have been working on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Maybe if he didn’t wreck my stuff, I would respect him! *shakes his head* No, I don’t want to look at the online store you have been working on… I wouldn’t get it anyway. You go ahead and do it. I’ll, um… I’ll support you. You know what you’re doing. I don’t.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Kalysto* I would like your approval first. I am trying to sell your products. *crosses her arms* And it’s going to have your name on it, not mine. So, you should at least give it a look-over.

Lezprah: *snorts at Kalysto once more. He then sprawls himself out on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, yeah, OK… *glares back at Lezprah* *”I didn’t do anything to harm you. I’ve not tried to force you into doing anything. So don’t wreck my shit for no reason. *turns to look at the computer* OK, show me.

Mahret: *”More for me. You lose.”* *begins devouring large chunks of deer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins, seeming to be quite pleased. She then activates the computer before she pulls up her mock-up of what she thinks can work for a site* Here’s what I have so far. What do you think?

Lezprah: *flicks his tail then narrows his eyes. Soon after, he sends a strong impression of his memories of the day that he was caught and bound to Desiree. He makes a point of highlighting how Kalysto helped*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s um…. colourful. Keep working on it. *flicks his ears back* *”I don’t remember that shit. Are you sure it happened? Why berate me over something like that? Do you want me to part with Desiree so I can get away from you?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *snarls* ~Of course it happen! I know you were there. Saw you. Heard you. Smelled you. It was you.~ *flicks his tail* ~You helped her. Then you turn out to be idiot?! It insulting!~ *snorts* ~No, mistress is happy with you. You still flaming idiot.~

Desiree: *blinks* Keep working on it..? *glances at the site then sighs* It doesn’t look good to you, does it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s just a screen with words and pictures. *looks out the window, then behind the computer screen* Where is it? *turns his attention out the window again* I don’t see where your online shop is. What is that connected to? *stares at the computer, then follows a lead along the floor to the power plug. He pokes at it and pulls the plug out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *loudly yelps as Kalysto cuts off the power to the computer. She then frowns at him* Please, plug the computer back in. *sighs at him* Stores that are set up on the internet aren’t really physical stores, Kalysto. What we are doing are cataloging your inventory to other people that will access it via an internet thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: An internet thing? *plugs the computer back in* Where’s the net? Is it out in the backyard? How does that even work? *shakes his head, then sits down* Weird and strange… I don’t even know what you would do now. Oh well, you know what you’re doing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans in frustration* Do you understand computers at all..? *shakes her head then lifts up her head* Zach! I need your help. You’re smarter and stuff. *she then turns the computer back on once Kalysto plugs it back in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Yeah? Where do I start?”* *moves up the stairs and walks into the room, smirking* Well you need to start it up first. *glances at the computer* What do you need help with?

Kalysto: My store was fine without another store on the line.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans at Kalysto* Online, not on the line, Kalysto. It’s just a way to advertise to people who aren’t local.. *grins as Zach comes into the room* Oh good. Please, Zach, explain things like the internet to Kalysto. You know your stuff.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Well, um. It’s like.. this computer is stuck-up to another one and talks to it with wire. That computer is stuck-up to another computer, which talks with wire. And all those are connected like a big net. They all talk to each other. It’s like a big series of tubes.

Kalysto: *stares at Zach, then walks out of the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans at Zach* What the hell was that? You were supposed to explain things to him! *sighs* ~Cancer, can you explain technology to Kalysto? He doesn’t understand the internet.~

Lezprah: *looks up at Zach then laughs at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *”What, really? What a dumbass.”*

Zach: What? It was a logical perfectly reasonable explanation. *deeply frowns* One computer is connected to another, and so on, and so on. It made perfect sense!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Can you please just explain things to him.. And please don’t insult him. He won’t listen to you and will likely just blow you up if you insult him.~ *she then frowns at Zach* Yea, but that was a bit too simplified, Zach. I don’t think it really explained a thing to Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: That was how it worked. *shrugs* Not my fault. *walks out of the room again, sighing* Go explain it yourself, in a way you think he’d undertstand. You also gotta remember he comes from a planet where he didn’t have electricity.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… It’s still rather new to me. I asked for your help because I only have a basic understanding of this stuff. *points at the computer then sighs* Oh, if you see a giant demon dog, don’t panic.. *She then moves to sit down on the bed. As she settles down, she reaches over to stroke Droozun’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *begins to purr and raises his head* *”Why Mahret get so big? Good, but.. like all Felhunter, want to eat me now. Don’t eat spawn, but spawn eat you…”*

Zach: Big demon? Don’t tell me you found another one of those stupid looking pets. *sits down in front of the computer and begins to browse* You know, explaining the internet to Kalysto would be like explaining it to Sephiroth. You should pair them up for a talk.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lowers her head* ~I’m not fully certain myself, Droozun. You know that Mahret drained a lot of energy from my mother before, right? I guess she became huge because of that.~ *shakes her head* ~I’ll try to make certain that Mahret stays behaved.~ *She then looks at Zach* Huh? Yea, I suppose so. That might actually not be a bad idea..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *laughs* I was actually kidding but whatever, go get them in group session or whatever. *relaxes in the chair* So let’s see this online store thing. I want to have a look at it. *glances back at Desiree* How are people finding it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… I’m still working on it. It’s not really up yet. *She nods at the computer* It’s in a folder on the desktop that’s labeled Potions and Shit. *Shrugs* I couldn’t really think of a name. *she continues to stroke Droozun’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, I could tell that… *moves to his feet and heads for the doorway* Go have fun working on it. I hope your sales increase. The ShinRa already holds dominant government status on the island. They’ll probably manage the postal network out of here.

Droozun: *loudly purrs* *”Ask her to not eat. Me.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,026 through 1,050 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.