Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *releases a deep chuckle as he makes his tail turn into mist, making it impossible to bite into* ~Having fun?~

Desiree: I’ve been training her. I was just trying to put most of my effort into helping her regenerate her one stalk before. Now, she should be able to properly see and smell. So it’ll be easier.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *growls and begins biting through the mist, snorting when she bites onto nothing* *”Forget play with you then.”* *hops down off the bed and sniffs around for somebody else to harass*

Kalysto: She may also take a different path entirely. She could try dominating you, or something else. *watches the Felhunter sniff around* Shit, that thing is huge.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto* Have I ever been much of a person to get dominated? If she tries that, she will not succeed. *shakes her then sighs as she watches Mahret* ~Mahret, just settle down and lay down somewhere. Stop bothering everything else.~

Lezprah: *darkly chuckles at Mahret* ~My kind eat cocky big demons for breakfast.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”You no eat me, I claw you open.”* *moves over to Desiree and sits at her feet. After only two seconds, she is up again and sniffing around, hissing at the wall, beginning to stab at it with a claw*

Kalysto: You’re going to have to train her. I don’t think you did any training at all, did you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I did some! *scowls at Kalysto* You’ve watched me do some of it. *shakes her head then grasps onto Mahret’s right stalk before shaking her head at the demon dog* ~No! Don’t do that again. If you do, I’ll chain you outside to a tree.~ *narrows her eyes, being serious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *telepathically expresses that the entire upper floor walls are filled with mice, and that she can sense out and sniff them* *”You want to keep? Suit yourself.”* *sits on her haunches and tries to pull the stalk away from Desiree. Within five seconds, she tries to claw at the wall again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks* There’s mice in there? *sighs and tugs on Mahret’s stalk* I appreciate your attempts, Mahret. However, destroying the house won’t help. *shakes her head* We can set traps and you can eat any mice that go for the traps, ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Want to get out and eat.”* *flicks her tongue out of her mouth* *”One there! *raises her head up suddenly and whacks the wall with her other stalk. Then she tries to leap up and sniff at the wall, loudly growling*

Kalysto: *sighs miserably* You’re going to have fun with that Felhunter….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: That’s it, Mahret. *whacks Mahret’s snout before suddenly teleporting both her and Mahret to the backyard* I told you, don’t destroy the house to get at the mice! *frowns at Mahret*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *growls at Desiree* *”Not wreck house. Didn’t even mark wall that time.”* *begins to pace around the female, snorting aggressively once teleported outside* *”Bored. Do something. Am big, want to do something.”* *lies down in the grass and growls, flicking her tail*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glares at Mahret* I don’t care if you’re bored. You haven’t been listening to me. As long as you don’t listen, you’re going to stay out here. *Frowns in thought, she then teleports the staff that the future Kalysto gave to her. Soon after, she attempt to cast a spell to chain Mahret to the ground with astral-based chains*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *loudly whines when she is chained down. She immediately begins to struggle, giving up within a few seconds* *”Harsh…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Start listening to me, and I won’t be so harsh. *crosses her arms* You are bullying everyone around, and most of them treated you kindly when you were lame. *scowls* It is not very becoming. So, if you’re going to act that way, you’re going to stay out here, away from me and everyone else. Chained up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *puts her head down and lies on the ground, looking very depressed, adopting a sad ‘kicked puppy’ posture*

Kalysto: *”I hear no snarling. I’m guessing you got it under control. Amazing job, because a Felhunter that big would probably try to dominate and eat me. What did you do to it?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I grounded her. She’s chained up in the back yard.~ *shakes her head at Mahret* Just looking sad isn’t going to change your mind. You’re going to need to behave and do what I say. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *squeaks submissively at Desiree and stays put*

Kalysto: *”A little extreme. And not.. if you chained up Bael, he would just resent you more and smash the chains and try to come after you. I’m surprised he’s left me alone now actually. I wonder what is up with that.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Mahret then pats the top of her snout* Do you promise to behave? If I tell you to stop, it means stop. Ok? If you promise to behave and listen to me, I’ll let you go. ~Yes, but Bael never liked you at any level.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *squeaks pitifully again* *”Just want to do stuff. Smell food, eat. Run after things. Eat things.”* *whimpers* *”Not good? Is what Fel-hound for.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It’s not good when I tell you it’s not good. *shakes her head at Mahret* When inside the house, you need to behave. You know this. *shakes her head at Mahret. She then stands up and moves toward the house*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Just don’t leave outside in the rain.”* *watches Desiree walk off, then begins trying to eat the grass around her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~If you behave, you can come back inside.~ *shakes her head then move back to her room. Upon entering the room, she looks about for Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”No, can’t come back inside. Can’t move. Chained up.”* *begins to struggle all over again, then gives up, sitting quietly*

Kalysto: *is in the corner, reading one of the demon classification books* Oh, hello again. *opens the book to the pages about Mana Eaters, then shows it to Desiree* I don’t think she’s a Felhunter any more. She’s a Felhound-Maximus.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as Kalysto shows her the book. She then blinks* Umm… That certainly doesn’t sound like that creative of a name.. *shakes her head then frowns* ~Alright, but don’t make me regret this.~ *she casts the spell to remove the chains*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *raises her head, then begins to wiggle for a few moments before suddenly running off, dashing into the wilderness to go take down a deer she sees nearby. Once close enough she pounces on it, chewing it’s head clean off its body, dragging the corpse back to the house to begin feasting on*

Kalysto: No, it’s not. There are millions of demons and only a handful have been given names. *turns the page* Ah, yes. Felhound-maximus. Strong jaws, vicious temperment, blah blah blah… *turns the page again* Phh. Not so scary. I could probably own one without a problem.

Droozun: *raises his head, then growls, offended*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head* Am I sensing a sore ego here? *shakes her head at Kalysto* I really couldn’t care less that she were stronger than any of your demons or not. *she glances at Lezprah* I’ve had him, and you haven’t cried over that. And he isn’t even impressed by what Mahret is… *frowns in thought*

Lezprah: *just flicks the end of his tail in response*

Viewing 25 posts - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.