Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *makes a deep-throated rumbling noise as she wiggles out of her old corpse. She wanders off the dog bed and shakes the bits of guts and blood off herself, then begins to preen. She is nothing more than a much bigger Felhunter now, and her stalks flick around, constantly scanning her surroundings*

Kalysto: *”Because you dont know what that energy did. She could have turned into anything, some kind of super-demon, a demon-lord, some kind of bane. Kill it!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Umm…. she just looks bloated to me… And she now has two stalks. Interesting. Can’t I just wait a few moments and see what exactly is up with her. If she is indeed dangerous, then I’ll kill her.~ *tilts her head before softly speaking* Mahret? Are you alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *snorts at Desiree, spraying spatters of blood onto the floor around her. Then she pads over to Desiree and gives her a slobbery bloody lick, hacking up a piece of gold jewellery that was still in her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks as she’s licked. She then gives Mahret a small grin, though she looks a bit uncomfortable* Umm… Droozun! Can you and Mahret maybe clean up this place… Mahret, you really made a mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Not eating own corpse.”* *flicks out her tongue* *”Don’t be ridiculous, small human.”* *picks up the larger pieces of corpse and begins to drag them away outside, leaving a bloody trail marking where she has been*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at the bloody trail* Ah man… my Father will kill me if he sees this.. ~Droozun! I need your help!~ *Shakes her head and frowns, not really certain how to clean up blood* ~Umm… Kalysto… How do you clean up blood stains?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Are they dry? If they’re dry, they’re never coming out. But if wet, I wash them out with soap… or a lot of elbow grease.”*

Mahret: *leaves the corpse outside, then shakes herself off, rolling around in the grass to finish cleaning herself off. Then she walks back inside, snorting* *”Droozun no help you. He is dumb-ass. Is not yours anyway.”* *moves to sit in front of Desiree, snorting louder to get her attention* *”I be yours. Unless not want any more.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I know he isn’t mine, Mahret. However, Kalysto lets me barrow him. We’re friends, so to say. So he is willing to give me hand when I need one… *whimpers as she looks at all the blood* And I want you, Mahret. I Just… I really need help cleaning this up. ~Kalysto, I think I’m going to need help. This is a lot of blood…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *snorts louder, then moves forwards, practically standing on Desiree now* *”Next time, ask me. I better than stupid-head spawner.”* *growls and stalks off again*

Kalysto: *sighs and wanders out into the room* Holy geez, what did you kill? *crouches down to dip a finger in the blood, then sniffs it* Oh, don’t even bother with this. It will disintergrate before you know it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I did… you dragged the corpse outside and helped, Mahret. I was going to get Kalysto and Droozun to help as well. With four of us working on this, it’ll be done rather quickly… *she then looks up at Kalysto* Huh? Disintegrate?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves to his feet again* It’s just demon blood. When the physical form has no soul, it disintergrates like nothing. *wipes his finger off on his robe* I should go get those books now, huh?

Mahret: *”I not help. I just do it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Get those books…? *tilts her head* What are you talking about, Kalysto? *Shakes her head then frowns back toward where Mahret is* And… Ummm.. What should I do with her?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Those books. I got you some. I should go ahead and get you more. *glances across to Mahret* I don’t know what you should do with her. She’s your pet demon. Go…. dig a hole or something. I don’t know…

Mahret: *rumbles and begins to scratch her side with a hind claw*

Droozun: *wanders out to follow Kalysto. He stops as he ‘sees’ Mahret and quickly backs up, scooting off down the hallway, hiding in one of the other rooms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* Kalysto, you know that I’m not bed-ridden any more, right? *Sighs and shakes her head* Well… since you’re here, do you want to check on something for me? I’ve been looking at this internet thing, and we could try setting up this thing called an online store for your shop. It’d be like the ebay stuff, but your own site. Or something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What… I already have a store for my store. It’s called my store. *frowns* You go in it and you buy stuff. It’s not online, but it’s on the ground. People seem to find it OK. I already have enough business. I’d have to hire a second person if you’re suggesting I expand…

Mahret: *the edges of her lips curl in an amused grin. She wanders out of the room in persuit of Droozun*

Droozun: *runs into the bedroom and loudly squeaks in fear* *”Going to get eaten!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: But… You can make a lot more money if you had a store online. I mean, you can get even more customers. There aren’t many people on this island. *She then frowns as she watches Mahret* ~Leave Droozun alone!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”But is fun.”* *moves into the room and hops onto the bed, then stands over Droozun and begins trying to bite him*

Droozun: *makes a loud growling sound and rears his head back, loudly hissing, his stance defensive and very rigid*

Kalysto: Yeah, well… do you want to manage it? I can’t think of all that hoo-hah flying around in space electronic stuff. I don’t even know how they send me money. It’s certainly not going to come through the wire. *stares at Mahret* Your Felhunter is huge.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: It goes into our bank account, Kalysto. Remember? The same way we have started getting payments for the ebay stuff. *She then frowns at Mahret* ~Mahret, down! Now! Get off Droozun. I don’t want you two fighting!~ *sighs* Yea, she is huge..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Not fighting. Getting my own back for being called dumb-dumb. Halfie. Blindie. And everything else.”* *nips Droozun another time before hopping down, moving over to Desiree, loudly purring as she rubs up against her* *”Master, let’s kill things together now.”*

Kalysto: What are you going to do with it… It’s pretty intimidating.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs and gently pats Mahret’s snount* ~Mahret, you know that I haven’t really been that much into killing things.. At all.~ *shakes her head* ~But we can train later if you’d like.~ *she then glances at Kalysto* I don’t know.. At least she fits inside of the house.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: That’s about the only thing she still does… holy shit, that thing looks like it could tear my arm off like a twig. *pauses, thinking* Send her back to the Nether. I want to see what would happen. *frowns* It could either go two ways – they would either eat her and end up with a shit load of energy. Or… she would eat everything and keep getting bigger.

Mahret: *snaps her jaws at Kalysto, then curls up, grinning* *”Eat everything and get bigger sound good.”*

Droozun: *flattens himself against the bed, hiding*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns* I don’t particularly like either of those options, Kalysto… *shakes her head* How about we just leave her be and let her settle down for the next few days, hm?

Lezprah: *strolls into the room. He glances at Mahret for a second before flicking his tail. He then leaps onto the bed and moves to sit on Kalysto’s pillow, as usual*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t think she will sit idle for a few days and settle. I think you’re going to have to give it something to do. You may even direct it to do whatever it wants, because it’s going to find it’s own things to do anyway.

Mahret: *leaps up onto the bed and snorts at Lezprah* *”Mine. I big now. Shove off.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *yawns, showing off his teeth, not seeming to be impressed by Mahret at all. He then grins before his form suddenly changes and he uses his mist to temporarily expand in size before he whacks Mahret off the bed* ~Size deceives.~ *grins as he returns to his normal size. He then stretches*

Desiree: Well, she still needs to be trained. So, I can do that, right? *she then blinks as she watches Mahret and Lezprah*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *seems confused as she is knocked off the bed, landing on the floor. It takes her a moment to realized where she is before she gets up again. She makes a snort and walks around the back of Lezprah, reaching up to try and bite his tail with her maw*

Kalysto: Yes, you can train her. You should have from the beginning. A demon is not a cute cuddly pet.

Droozun: *tries to hide on Lezprah’s right side, squashing himself low against the bed*

Viewing 25 posts - 976 through 1,000 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.