Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It was the remnants of the magic I used to destroy and remake the world. And with the way things are going, I’d rather not draw attention to myself. So, I didn’t just release it in a spectacular planet-smashing explosion, if that’s what you would have done. *shakes her head but falters slightly as the movement makes her dizzy for a moment* I’m pregnant, so the easiest way to get rid of the energy was best..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Why didn’t you just feed some of the magic threads to your fetus? Some of the folk from my city did that to their unborn children. It doesn’t hurt them and they gain the gift earlier on in life. Magic is a wonderful tool.

Mahret: *begins to squeak tiredly, then shuffles to her feet, slowly moving away to hide and sleep*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I believe this is a case of different species there. *shakes her head* Why does it matter to you much how I decided to take care of my issue? *glances at Mahret* She doesn’t seem to be worse off. And I am only mildly bothered at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh it’s no problem how you take care of it. *watches Mahret walk away* She may be worse off. She may heal entirely. She may even get bigger. Who knows. *ponders* How much did you feed her? Do you know at all? How big was it… I wouldnt be sure how to measure it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans in frustration* Damn, you’re full of questions, aren’t you? *sighs and shakes her head* A lot.. *she sends Kalysto a telepathic transmission that includes the sensations she had when she still had the lingering magic, prior to being bitten by Mahret* Does that answer your questions?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *his eyes widen slightly, and then he glances back at Mahret* Shit, huh? *shakes his head and walks away, his ears flicked back, seeming unhappy to a large degree. He walks back upstairs to his room and moves back to Desiree* I’m going to just manually pick up the books.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *lazily opens her eyes to look at Kalysto as he speaks to her* Oh.. right. *nods at him* Did you find out what that big wave was? Must not have been anything dangerous if you’re back already.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It was just your mother dispelling… what I can only describe as enough total-annihilation destructive energy to blow up half this planet… and she just fed it to your Felhunter. I’m honestly surprised a magic-eater demon can even hold that much energy without breaking apart at the seams.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks in confusion. She then stares at Kalysto* Enough to blow up half this planet? Wha-… You’re exaggerating, right? That has to be a joke. I mean. I know she holds onto a lot of magic, but that much??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just silently nods his head, standing there for about ten seconds. Then he flicks his ears back suddenly* Yeah, I’m going to walk back to the other house and get some books now. You should go to sleep and recover.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *deeply frowns at him* You’re not joking… Why did my mother have that much magical energy? What was she doing with it? You know something!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stops in the doorway* You know all that shifting around shit? How Mideel is squashed into some weird place and soldiers with different guns? *frowns* It was her. I’m certain of it. Go talk to some demons that are lingering nearby, they probably watched it happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? Why…? *shakes her head and sighs* I see… Thank you for telling me, Kalysto. *she closes her eyes* Why would she do that..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Ask her? There’s got to be a reason for it. *moves to leave the room, then heads out of the house. He spends about half an hour making the walk back to the other house, then heads inside to pluck out some books for the collection. He then steps out again and locks up the house, heading back the way he came* *”We’re going to need a new house, and to move out our shit fairly soon. It’s going to get pillaged for sure if left there a while.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *has fallen asleep in the time that Kalysto left to go to the house. At the moment, she’s sprawled out, as best she can with her injury, across the bed. Her right hand also frequently flexes as she kneeds her fingers into Mahret’s fur as she sleeps*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *stays with Desiree, though she is mostly comatose and has gone into a semi-hibernation phase, content to sleep there with her mistress until moved*

Kalysto: *just gathers up books and makes his way back to the house slowly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree manages to heal up to functional status within a few days of going home. By the ending of about her second week home, all that would be left of her injuries would be a scar on both the front and rear sides of her abdomen, just a bit lower than her last rib on the left hand side.

For the last few months, she had been helping Kalysto move their items from their old house, figuring that the airport would drive them both insane, despite the fact that she did like having a beach-front property. She’s also looked over the items that Kalysto and she stole from the bank. In fact, she’s already sold off a few of them on this new thing that she discovered, upon discovering computers, ebay.

Meanwhile, Desiree has left Mahret to rest for the most part. While she hasn’t bothered the felhunter into training, she had set up a dog pillow and dragged Mahret onto it so that at least Desiree would believe the demon were more comfortable.

Meanwhile, Jenna has not had the most fun in this time. Her pregnancy has really started to show, so she can no longer get away with hiding it with her clothing. Thus, she’s switched to wearing more loose-fitting pregnancy clothes, which she normally despises. She’s also may or may not be involved in the death of a few random humans that bothered elves and Gaians. Considering that the evidence was inconclusive or not present and that Jenna never said a word, no one really knows.

Meanwhile, the Americans had been forced off the island all together. However, that doesn’t mean that other Earth-humans such as those who want Jihads have left the elves and Gaians alone. As for the Americans, they left mostly because they found that the pentagon became a new nest for the creature called Taimat. They also found that Tiamat was none too pleased about the treatment of her kin.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *In the last few months, he has managed to get his shop tidied, as well as get it up and running again, and with the extra money coming in from their not-so-legal ebay dealings, he has expanded the shop by getting more building attached to the first one. He has also branched out into the sale of traditional herbal goods, as well as his own herbs which are quite expensive right now until his new garden matures*

Mahret: *Has since curled up and partially frozen on her dog-pillow, though she is very much alive and breathing when poked. She twitches occaisionally, but otherwise remains in hibernation*

Sephiroth: *has been dealing with political rubbish and arguments. He has also killed off a few terrorists who wanted to start strife on the island, as well as serial criminals and a few thieves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Steps away from the computer as she finishes setting up another item for sale. She then walks over to Mahret before kneeling down in front of her* Hmm… Well, I must say that you definitely know how to sleep. *sighs and pats Mahret’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *twitches when Desiree touches her and goes still again. Then a large dark scaley Fel-stalk bursts off her back and tightly grips onto Desiree’s arm. The grip is by no means harmful or constrictive though, and may seem freaky at most*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Blinks and stares at the new stalk. She then frowns* Well… that is new.. *shakes her head before contacting Kalysto* ~Kalysto, have you ever seen a felhunter grow a new limb? One that is larger than their old ones.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”No? A Felhunter has two stalks, one either side of it’s body, around the apex of it’s spine. They’re just long and tentacley. If you pulled one out, it would be about the same length as the Felhunter. If you’re seeing something with more stalks, it’s something else.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Well, then, it’s something else… Definitely something else.~ *she tries to pull her hand out of Mahret’s grip before sending Kalysto a telepathic image of what she’s seeing* ~See, definitely something else.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”…kill it. Now.”*

Mahret: *wiggles about, then kicks out a leg. The leg breaks out of the flesh body and causes the old one to fly off, partially destroyed by the kicking action of the new one, the kick sending bloody chunks of flesh everywhere. The same occurs with the other back leg, and then the creature inside begins to wiggle. The new legs are exactly the same colour as the old ones, save for the fact the feet spines are much larger and partially serrated on their underside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~What? Why? What’s going on, Kalysto?~ *She stares as Mahret begins to shed her old legs. She then frowns with concern* Mahret…

Viewing 25 posts - 951 through 975 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.