Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

The soldiers loudly curse as they spot Droozun. Then one of the louder men yells out “another one of those fucking monsters!” Not long after, the group of soldiers open fire on Droozun. All of these shots are meant to kill.

Desiree: *releases a groan as Sephiroth lands. Her eyes briefly open, though it’s clear that she’s not really seeing anything since her pupils are unfocused. She then closes her eyes again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *goes down relatively quickly. He stumbles about when shot, then screeches and dies, falling onto the ground in a heap, his corpse just lying there for a few seconds before fading away entirely*

Kalysto: Bastard… Shooting at unarmed defenseless things… *raises a hand out towards the first of the soldiers, casting a powerful affliction curse on him. The soldier would immediately begin to itch all over. Kalysto then rises to his feet and makes his position known to them* You’ve made a grave error, fucktards. It’s time for you to die! *flings both hands in front of him, casting three quick large swirling conflagerative fire-plumes at them, attempting to engulf them in a literal tornado of fire*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The soldiers scream as they are attacked. Several of them begin to panic, for they had never been attacked by magic before. However, one of the larger men steadies himself and points his rifle at Kalysto.

“Alien freak. I don’t know what you did to our world, but you don’t deserve to stand on it!” He then fires on Kalysto.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Shit! *phases his wings in front of himself, deflecting the bullet fired at him* Wow, idiot! *snorts, flicking his ears back* I’m not an alien. You’re just a dumb human, that’s what you are! *He casually wanders forwards* You were not wise to fuck with the World’s Most Deadly Warlock… *glances down at his hands, calmly re-adjusting his gloves* …and now I’m going to have to kill you. Sorry you suck so bad. Maybe less so on the next life? *raises his hands and engulfs them in another torrent of Conflageration before casting a curse to turn the soldiers inside out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The soldier curses as Kalysto blocks off his shots. He then quickly moves to reload his gun. However, before he gets the new magazine slapped into his rifle, Kalysto casts the spells at the men. Thus, the soldiers scream in pain before collapsing on the ground. Most of them die within a few minutes.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sets fire to the remains, standing over them until they are ash on the ground. He then resummons Droozun and grunts at him* Bury the evidence. It’s better for everyone. *picks up the guns, then creates a portal into the Nether, throwing them inside. Then he moves off in search of Desiree, thoroughly pissed*

*over the next few hours, Sephiroth hangs around the Medical center while surgery is performed on Desiree. The surgery team controls the bleeding and repairs the damaged organs that were in the path of the bullet. She is patched up and in need of blood after surgery so Sephiroth is hassled for a cross-match. By the time Desiree wakes up, she would be in a room with several IV lines hanging over her, as well as a bag of blood donated by Sephiroth himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans as she begins to wake up. The first words she mutters as her minds enters the conscious state again are variants on “Kalysto”. Eventually, she opens her eyes and blankly stares at her surroundings, not knowing what happened at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at Desiree. He is standing over her, his arms folded* *”Don’t try to move right now. Take everything slowly, and carefully. If you have any questions, I can answer them.”*

Kalysto: *sits in a chair opposite, just twaddling his thumbs, quiet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks and stares up at Sephiroth. She takes several minutes to focus on him before she croaks out* Father…? *frowns* ~Where am I? What happened?~ *she’s yet to notice Kalysto, mostly because her eyes aren’t cooperating with her enough to even be able to see him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just stands over Desiree and places a hand on her head, trying to telepathically transmit calm into her mind* Shh. *deeply frowns* *”You are in the medical facility in the east part of the island. Some idiots shot you. I’ve no idea why.”* *glares at Kalysto* *”Your boyfriend doesn’t seem to know why either. But he has dispatched them for you. You will not have to worry about them again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks, trying to take in what Sephiroth is telling her* Shot…? *she then follows Sephiroth’s glare* Kalysto..? *tries to sit up, not really thinking it through. However, she soon hisses and collapses back onto the bed*

Lezprah: *has noticed the crying of Orpheu. So, he’s wrapped the boy up in his mists before the demon teleports himself and Orpheus to the area where Desiree is. Thus, he’d appear in the middle of the hospital room not long after Desiree collapses back onto the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, don’t look at me. We didn’t provoke any attack whatsoever. Desiree was looking around, and bam, she was shot out of the sky. *growls* It was them, and nothing else. Don’t even try to pin this on me. *stares as Orpheus is teleported into the room and moves over to pick him up* Um…. thanks. *gives Lezprah a look of regard, then tries to hand Orpheus to Desiree*

Sephiroth: *mutters* You flew… *places a hand on his forehead and sighs loudly* Desiree. Stay lying down. You’ll be here at least a week. *mumbles* Though if you inherited my healing regenerative abilities… two days maximum. *moves to sit down in a chair nearby*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *flicks his tail in acknowledgment of Kalysto’s thanks. He then sniffs the air before looking at Desiree. Upon noticing that his mistress is injured and that Kalysto is trying to hand the infant to her, he nips Kalysto in the right heel* ~Dumb.~

Desiree: Flew? Maybe… I don’t remember.. *Shakes her head* Today is such a blur.. *groans as she hears the crying. So, she tilts her head toward Kalysto, even though she doesn’t move*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *gives Desiree a nod, then frowns and retreats again, taking his seat once more. He sighs and sets Orpheus over his shoulder, gently patting his back* Quiet, you. Unless you’re hungry. Then scream away all you want.

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* If you flew, it is highly probable that you were shot at by American soldiers. *snorts* I need to go back to the site and find the bullet, or the weapons. That will confirm my suspicions. *deeply scowls* And it can be used as an argument to push them off this island entirely. If they mean war and harm, they are not welcome in the reconstruction process.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly speaks to Kalysto* Sorry… *She then looks up at Sephiroth and frowns* Don’t want a war because of me. *shakes her head and sighs* Please don’t make it because of me…

Orpheus: *slowly settles down as his back is patted. He then twitches his ears before he looks toward his mother* Mmm…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh there won’t be a war JUST because of this event. *grunts irritably* Those soldiers have been ignorant and arrogant since the merging of our lands. We suspect that they are responsible for the deaths of at least seven migrant elves from Earth, and the injury of fifteen more. Many monsters have been shot at and killed. Despite every demand that they cease fire, they ignore us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh.. *lowers her eyes* I didn’t know that much has happened. *she glances over toward Kalysto, seeming concerned. She then reaches out toward him, for she wants some contact with him* ~I’m sorry, Kalysto. I was careless..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *mumbles* It’s fine… *makes sure his son is secure, then moves over to the bed and sits on the edge of it* I don’t care how many health violations there are now. I’m going to sit here. *offers Desiree his hand, sighing* Oh well, now you don’t have to deal with the crap going on outside for a while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins as she wraps her fingers around Kalysto’s hand. She then begins to gently massage the back of Kalysto’s hand with her thumb before she looks up at him. Contemplating for a moment, she then glances to Sephiroth* Father, if I wanted to become immortal like you and mother are… Would that be possible?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not advisable in your current state. *glances down at her, then out the nearest window, not seeming too happy by the current line of conversation* But it’s possible when you are well again. Do note that I went through a hell of a lot of effort to learn the details behind the immortality bond.

Kalysto: *turns his attention down to Desiree, silently grinning at her, although his expression turns to being a little sad again afterwards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I understand, Father. *She then closes her eyes before releasing a soft sigh* I do want to be with Kalysto for as long as possible though..

Orpheus: *Glances down at his mother. He then looks up toward Kalysto before whimpering. He soon emits a non-directed psychic inquiry, trying to indicate his confusion*

Jenna: *has finally finished directing her children to the house that Sephiroth told her about. Unaware of where Sephiroth is at the moment, she tries to make certain that everyone settles in before she moves to the back yard area. She then frowns as she spots a bullet on her rear porch* ~Seph, are you certain this is going to be a safe house for us? I just found a bullet..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh, you found a bullet? Good. Go into the house and place it into a clear plastic zip-lock bag. If it has blood on it, even better.”* *moves to the window and glances outside, growling in annoyance* *”We won’t be here long if diplomatic relations decline. Desiree was shot at, with the intention of murder. She is recovering in the Mideel medical facility now, which is where I am. Depending on how things go, we may either leave or stay. I just urge all of you – don’t do anything that the humans would see as foreign. Try to behave like normal average boring humans.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls, narrowing her eyes as she receives Sephiroth’s message. She then grits her teeth* ~Do you know who shot our daughter? I would… like to have some very choice words with that person.~ *she storms into the house then looks for a plastic bag to put the bullet in*

Orpheus: *Whines as he gets no response. So, he tugs on his father’s robe then sends a telepathic signal to indicate his confusion once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *speaks aloud to Desiree* Things are not steady right now. We should consider this another time when you are well, and when there is not much to do. *sighs tiredly, watching the activities of people outside the window* *”I am afraid that you are too late. The male magic-caster destroyed them. You may find their remains somewhere nearby. You may not. You would have to ask him for details.”*

Kalysto: *glances down at Orpheus, nudging him* What? *nods at Desiree* She has an ow-ee. *points to his belly* Here. *telepathically responds that Desiree hurts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph, I suppose they are lucky then.~ *she finishes securing the bullet in a plastic bag* ~Where do you want me to place this bullet? Is the kitchen counter good enough for you?~

Orpheus: *stares up at Kalysto, trying to process what he’s been told. After a minute, his ears droop and he releases a loud whine*

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.