Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *raises her head to the hair strand, then leaps at Kalysto, knocking him clean off his feet. Once she is standing on his back, she begins to dig her claws in, panting back at Desiree, her tail wagging* Ih-ihhh-ihhh!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans* Yea, I guess that was really easy. Now, off! *snaps her fingers at Mahret* No hurting Kalysto. *frowns and sighs as she walks over to Kalysto’s side. She then leans in to offer her hand and help him up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves to his feet again* Well there’s the upside – you know it works. The other upside… I’m actually wearing pants under this robe for once. *raises the bottom of it to show her, smirking* No flashing or awkward moments today. *glances down at Mahret* Well she knows how to track… *glances around in his pockets, then takes out a pouch of dried Goldleaf, handing to Desiree* She may not be interested but try this.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Heh, that would not have been anything that I haven’t seen though, Kalysto. *nods then kneels down next to Mahret again* Ok, Mahret. Try to track this now. *she holds the leaf right in front of Mahret’s snout*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *snorts at the leaf and flicks out her tongue, trying to get it out of Desiree’s fingers. If successful in knocking it out, she would rather aggressively eat it, tail wagging the entire time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as Mahret eats the leaf. She then whacks the felhunter’s snout once more* Pay attention. I asked you to track it down. Now, go find more of that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *shrinks back as Desiree whacks her snout, then lies on the paved road, looking rather much like a scolded puppy right now, the wag going out of her tail entirely*

Kalysto: *sighs* Do you need more leaves or something? *glances back at the Felhunter* Track. You. Now. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs at Mahret’s posture. She then shakes her head* ~Just track down the rest of the plant. Do that and I’ll give you a really large piece of steak tonight, ok?~ *She then glances at Kalysto* I’m not certain.. Hopefully not.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *”Why for?”* *sniffs around the ground, looking for more leaf. She grumbles and begins to trot ahead, aimlessly sniffing the ground, almost seeming lost. Her fel-stalk flicks all over the place, but it looks more lost and confused than anything else*

Kalysto: *watches Mahret sniff about* She may not have all of her senses intact, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as she watches Marhet as well. She then shakes her head* Indeed… *groans* ~Mahret, if you can’t smell where more of that plant is, then just tell me. And we’re doing this because you need to be trained in some of the basics.~ *she looks at Kalysto* At least you know where Droozun is, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I have a vague idea. I’m just following his energy trails. He ran south, down this road, and down that way. *points to the next cluster of houses in the distance* By the way, your father is around here. If you can sense him, that is.

Mahret: *stops and stands on her hinds, sniffing. She squeaks and walks beside Desiree, squeaking hopelessly at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs then pats the top of Mahret’s stalk* ~If you aren’t phsyically capable of it, it’s ok.~ *she then tilts her head at Kalysto before she does a quick psychic sweep of the area, which may be felt by anyone sensitive to such energy patterns* Yea, he is… *shrugs* I don’t think we need to worry about that. Let’s just find Droozun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods* I am. *continues to walk ahead, his journeys leading him into the southern town. He looks around, frowning* Looks like another housing development… no shops. Just more houses. *frowns, walking past several of the upper-class houses, walking by Sephiroth’s without even realizing it* Droozun stopped here though. *wanders into one of the empty houses, then walks into the backyard, frowning when he sees Droozun digging in the grass*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances around then whistles* Damn, these houses are huge.. I wouldn’t want to be in charge of keeping one of these things clean. *Shakes her head. She then frowns as she spots Droozun* We’re going to get in trouble if he tears up yards like that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No, let him… *deeply frowns*

Droozun: *digs in the yard, digging down about three feet into the ground. He snuffs loudly and picks up one of the potions from Kalysto’s shop, dragging it up with his teeth* Ihh.. *”About four more bury here. Is all I can smell for miles. Track more?”*

Kalysto: Why would… they be underground…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks as she watches Droozun dig up the bottle. She then shakes her head before sighing* Well, I guess now you can definitely call your shop a underworldly store. *shakes her head* I really hope that is just a few of the items and not the whole of the shop though. *she glances around the area then begins to levitate over the ground* I’m going to try something else.. *she then shoots up into the air so she can scan the area for any signs of Kalysto’s shop*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the potions and Alchemy swinging sign that hung into the street for Kalysto’s shop is partially embedded in the ground near the far end of the housing cluster. However, there is no other sign of either potions, nor shop, nor herbal garden*

Droozun: *digs up the other bottles simply because he is under direction to find and locate things*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *squints her eyes as she looks over the area* ~I think I might just see your sign, Kalysto. But it doesn’t look good. It’s just stickin-~ *yelps as a shot rings through the air. She then blinks before she begins to fall to the ground, for she was just shot through the abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, I don’t really know about that… I don’t see wh—*loudly growls as Desiree is shot, then yells* God fucking damn it, what was that for!? *moves over to Desiree and grabs her, then begins trying to drag her to the houses to get into cover* You’re fucking dead, whoever that was! I’m going to make sure your insides melt out your asshole!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a pained groan as she’s caught. She then limply rolls into Kalysto’s grip, for she’s completely lost consciousness. She’s also liberally bleeding out of her abdomen at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh fuck it… *yells* Stupid fucking human, I’m going to kill you! *growls* Droozun. Go find them. Go find anyone who had a gun that was just recently fired, I don’t care how far away they were. *narrows his eyes* Rip them apart.

Sephiroth: *hears the yelling nearby and grumbles, stepping out of his house* What is going on? *scans the area, then growls and quickly moves off towards Desiree*

Seferia
    Keymaster

The soldier that had fired on Desiree out of fear is a block or so away. He’s currently discussing with his fellow soldiers the monsters and strange woman that they’ve seen since the merging occurred. Since he’s encountered Gaian monsters, he thought that Desiree was one of them.

Desiree: *continues to liberally bleed all over Kalysto, since nothing has been done to take care of her wound yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *skitters away from the group, sniffing the air for the trace of gunpowder. He wanders away, growling*

Sephiroth: *without even speaking a word, he snatches Desiree away from Kalysto. He leaps high into the air and begins flying off towards the main cluster of buildings off in the East, thoroughly pissed off. He flies over the mountains with great speed, not exactly wanting to get shot at*

Kalysto: He—*growls* Wait a second. Wait! *watches Sephiroth fly off with Desiree, glaring*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a weak groan as she’s taken away* Kalysto…

The soldiers continue to discuss the strange sightings as of late and raise up their guns as they spot Sephiroth fly past. However, they are soon distracted by Droozun.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *growls openly as he approaches the recently fired gun, all the fur on his back fluffed up. He slowly moves forwards, both fel-stalks raised high over his head, swinging them in an erratic manner to make himself look bigger than he already is* Rrrrrr….

Kalysto: *follows after Droozun, half-running. When he sees the Felhunter slowing down, he crouches behind a bush, his ears raised high to listen to what is going on*

Sephiroth: *just flies Desiree as fast as he can into the Eastern part of the Island collection. He lands down with an aggressive thud and heads for the Mideel medical center, rushing inside* She was shot. *growls* Fix it!

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.