Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *finally wakes up and stumbles into the kitchen. She then climbs up onto a chair near to her brother before helping herself to some breakfast*

Lezprah: *cracks open his left eye to glare at the sprinkles of felweed. He then makes a big display of whacking it away with his tail* Hrmph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *makes a point of turning his head away and looking all huffy and grumpy as Seres eats her breakfast*

Kalysto: Well aren’t you strong in the willpower department. *shakes his head at him and folds his arms* What does Desiree use you for anyway? I don’t even see you move around that much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *lifts his head to glare at Kalysto* ~You call me lazy, dumb-dumb elf?~ *he then gets to his feet before he begins to tear his claws through Kalysto’s pillow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: No I didn’t say tha— *glares as he shreds his pillow* DOWN. Cut that out! I need that to sleep on and there’s no others around! *yells at Desiree* Come get your cat before it ruins my only good pillow!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *flicks his tail then melts away into a pool of mist. Soon after, the mist surrounds Kalysto before Lezprah reforms himself in an attempt to pounce on Kalysto* ~You dumb warlock that knows nothing.~ *snorts in Kalysto’s face*

Desiree: *groans at Kalysto’s statement. She then nods* ~I’m coming.~ *she steps away to the bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *loudly yells when Lezprah pounces on him, and he twitches as he is thrust onto the floor* Get off! *growls* *”I’m not a dumb Warlock. I probably know more than you, so shut your face!”* *glares at him, not wanting to come off as the weaker one*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *loudly laughs at Kalysto* ~No, you do not.~ *leans in to snort in Kalysto’s face* ~You don’t even know how to sex your demons. Pathetic. You are so simplistic.~ *flicks his tail. He then perks his head up as he hears Desiree coming. So, he vanishes again before appearing on the floor next to Desiree’s side of the bed. He acts innocent and licks at his left paw*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *growls as he sits up* I don’t want that thing in my house any more… *moves to his feet and glares at Lezprah* Go away! Get off my bed! Get out of my house. If you’re going to be that damn disrepectful, you can fuck off!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lezprah: *flicks his tail* ~You not my master. Can’t make me go.~ *Yawns at Kalysto*

Desiree: *finally enters the bedroom then sighs* Lezprah, leave Kalysto alone. *She then moves over to Kalysto* What did you do to provoke him this time?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks his ears back and shakes his head* Doesn’t even matter. Why don’t you ask the demon yourself. *moves past her and grabs up his robe, pulling it over his head* I have a demon to track and a store to find.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans then frowns at Lezprah* Start getting along with Kalysto and stop provoking him. *She then nods at Kalysto* Are you certain that one of your demons are going to be able to find your shop?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Droozun is out looking. A tracking Felhound can smell a certain energy pattern from miles away. *picks up his gloves and heads outside* *”I don’t care how long he takes. I’ll chase him down until he finds it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods before wagging her finger at Lezprah* Behave. *she then slips on some boots before she jogs after Kalysto* I hope you don’t mind if I accompany you. Hmm.. ~Mahret, come here. I have some training for you.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *stops outside, sighing* Yeah, OK. *shrugs lightly* You don’t even know how long this will take. Droozun could be gone for days. He could be gone for… *his attention is distracted away from Desiree, and he stares at an open-top Hummer jeep, which drives around the houses* What the… why is that here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, I’d still like to accompany you. I might as well try to train Mahret how to track as well. *she then glances at the hummer before tilting her head* I don’t know. *shrugs* It’s probably transporting people around. I don’t think we should worry about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, just make sure they don’t take my house… *begins moving off down the paved road, heading away from the house cluster* It’s probably in the next town, knowing my luck. *begins heading south down the road*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *mutters under her breath* Our house… *she then shakes her head before she continues to follow after Kalysto. She then glances behind them* ~Mahret, come!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *lazes about under the bed, rolling on the various pairs of shoes and rubbish under there, having no interest in going anywhere*

Kalysto: Your house? What part did you pay for? *glances back at her, though he is more amused than anything else right now* I saw no monetary contribution to it. Wasn’t it, hey, I’m going to get a shop, hey, let’s get a house, now you have to go to work, Kalysto?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Glares at Kalysto* Well, was it not my father that helped pay for it in the first place, hm? *She then scowls* ~Mahret, get your rump over here or I will throw you in a stew. I don’t care how bad you’ll taste!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *comes to a halt then turns around to poke Desiree in the sternum* Then it’s his, specifically. *jabs her again, flicking his ears back* Hmm? *resumes walking, turning around* And who’s paying it off now? Or was…

Mahret: *lazily yawns* *”No.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: His payments were a gift to me, so that makes it ours. *snorts at him* And I don’t know. I don’t know who even owns what anymore.. I do know that Mahret is being a pain though… *scowls and stops. She then tries to summon Mahret to her location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *lands in a heap at Desiree’s feet and rolls around on them, panting happily. She sniffs Desiree, then sits right side up, putting her head down, purring*

Kalysto: She’s totally giving you sass. *reaches down and tries to pick the Felhunter up, receiving two sharp bites on both hands, and several loud growls* Yeah… what a useless demon. *continues walking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns before whacking Mahret on the snout* No biting Kalysto! *Scowls* Now, I want you to learn how to track like Droozun is doing… *she then looks at Kalysto* How do I teach her that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Wave something in front of her face, then tell her to find it. *pulls a strand out of his hair, then hands it to her* Try this. I’ll be a guinea pig for you just this once.

Mahret: *seems rather surprised to be whacked and backs up, whimpering* Ihhh-rrrr….uh… *snorts and stands up properly, whining before sitting on her haunches, flicking her one stalk* Ih?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *takes the hair then nods at Kalysto* Thanks, though do continue to find Droozun, Kalysto.. I don’t want to hold you up with this. *She then holds the strand in front of Mahret* I want you to track. Understand? Find the owner of this strand of hair.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.