Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Yes, go ahead. I will start placing the bedroom furniture in now that I have the living room set up.”* *continues to teleport furniture out of his subspace and position it in the house to his liking, trying to get a similar set up like he had before* *”They’re still mapping the island. A helicopter is due in soon with findings. We shall have a new map in a week.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I see.. Well, I suppose that’s something.~ *nods then glances over at Desiree and Kalysto* Seph has found a new house for us, so we won’t bother you for much longer. However, if you two don’t want to be bothered by the sounds of.. *frowns as a plane passes by* Speak of the devil.. *Snorts and shakes her head* Those, you’re free to come to our house until we can work out some deal with that airport.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, I guess… I guess we also don’t have to pay off the mortgage for this place either now, seeing as, oh, I don’t know, half the town is missing! *grumbles in frustration and angrily stabs his pancakes to eat* I want to know where my herbs are… that crop was worth a lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I cannot answer that one. However, if Sephiroth’s men report finding it, I’ll let you know. *she nods at Kalysto then picks up Alexander as the boy begins to fuss about. So, she departs to change Alexander’s diaper*

Desiree: *glances over Jenna then frowns* ~I don’t usually see her keep her wings out like that for this long… And… does something seem off to you, Kalysto?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”She was all tingly when she touched me. Why do you ask? What is supposed to be off?”* *yawns, rubbing the side of his head* Nothing is normal around here. And with recent weird stuff, nothing is normal, even more so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~If I knew, do you think I’d be asking?~ *frowns and sighs* ~She likes you a bit better than she likes me.. Do you mind finding out what the hell is going on with her? I seriously think something happened… Her wings.. the ways her eyes are at the moment… your “tingly” thing..~ *shakes her head* ~You’d probably find a way to get the answers.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What do you want me to do? Just walk up to her and go, yeah hi, what is up with you lately? *snorts* How’s that even going to work? *pauses* It’s not. *finishes off his pancakes* Lets go for a walk. Or a dragon ride. I’m going to look for the damn shop myself…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns* Kalysto.. please… *shakes her head* Just try to find out what’s up with my mother. This is important. *gives him a rather pleading look*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, yeah, alright.. hmmm… wait here then. *wanders out of the room to go find Jenna. He soon finds her and nudges her shoulder* So.. um. Short and to the point. Why are your wings out? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Zach: *finally ambles out of his makeshift bed on the floor and wanders into the kitchen, still half asleep* Hey. *takes a seat at the table*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins as she spots Zach. She then nods at the pancakes* There’s food ready. Eat up, brother.

Jenna: *is finishing up with the diaper change when Kalysto comes into the room. She then flicks her wings before glancing back at Kalysto* Inquiring minds? *lifts up her right eyebrow then shakes her head* My wings are out because they will not go away at the moment.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: And…. why is that? *raises his brows* Do you see where this line of questioning is going?

Zach: *yawns, rubbing the side of his head* Thanks, Desiree… *groans and moves out of his seat to get some pancakes* *”Hey Xel… want to try some human food? Come out here and eat breakfast with me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Kalysto then flicks her right hand toward the door. This motion activates a spell that shuts the door to the room. She then turns to face Kalysto* Very well, I’ll let you know. *narrows her eyes, her voice going quite dark* However, if I hear that you spread this information around carelessly, I will gut you. *glances toward the wall to her right then sighs* My wings will not vanish at the moment because I currently have a high quantity of mystical powers in my possession.

Xelong: *perks his head up from the ball that he was curled up in on the middle of the floor. He then chirps and skitters over to Zach’s side. Once there, he stands up on his hind legs and opens up his maw, as if waiting for food to be stuffed into his mouth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *rips a pancake in half with his fork, then folds it in half and tries to stuff it into Xelong’s mouth* See if you even like it first. If you do… I’ll give you mine and get more.

Kalysto: Mystical powers? Oh yeah? *flattens his brows, feigning disinterest* I bet they’re not that mystical. So what’s the point?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Kalysto’s words* It’s a way of saying magic, boy. Mystical powers. Magic. So on.. *shakes her head then moves closer to him* The magic in my system is too high for the wings to vanish away. That is why they are out. Once the magic seeps out of my body, I’ll be able to make them vanish again.

Xelong: *Bites down on the pancake then tilts his head in confusion* ~This not meat..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You’re right, it’s not. It’s a sort of…. bready cake thing. With sweet goo. You like it? To be honest if you don’t like it…. if you would rather hunt, I am not going to be offended. Heck, I didn’t cook it.

Kalysto: Oh, I see… and what did you do to cause that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *tilts his head from side to side as he ponders over this “not meat” thing for a bit. After a few moments of this, he leaps into Zach’s lap and then tries to nab a bite from the food on Zach’s plate*

Jenna: *softly sighs at Kalysto. After a moment, she begins to relay to him the tale of her decision to save Gaia by destroying both Earth and Gaia and combining them. She gives him as much detail as she gave Sephiroth concerning the matter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Go on, buddy. *holds Xelong in place while he tries to eat his pancakes* Eat ’em all, I can get more. *grins and gently strokes his lower back*

Kalysto: *his eyes widen slightly, and then he shakes his head* Geez… no wonder everything is so fucked up right now. *frowns* Do you know where my herb garden is? What about my shop? I had customers and shit going on… I was about to pay off my house by making one single dorky dress for some chick. *grumbles* Shit sucks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph… No, I do not. As I’ve told Seph before you, I did not have fine control over the spells required to make this all happen. That sort of thing would have needed several cosmic-class forces to be able to achieve. *shakes her head* I’m sorry for that much, but if it helps, I can pay off your house and anything else you desire.

Xelong: *trills with contentment as he’s stroked. He then leans back toward Zach before leaning his head up to give his chin a lick*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *softly laughs and picks up a chunk of pancake, trying to feed it to him* So is this food OK or do you want to go hunt as well? Not sure what kinds of fish are out there, but there is bound to be something.

Kalysto: *waves a hand* No it’s fine… I just don’t like being uprooted, I guess. Though I should be used to it by now….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I cannot comment about such, since I do not know your past that well. *narrows her eyes in thought* Your shop had magical taint all over it, did it not? Would it not make sense to send something that can trace such taints in order to find it?

Xelong: *munches on the offered pancake. He then yawns and curls up in Zach’s lap* ~Food good enough.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *chuckles and pushes the plate off to the side* *”Very well.”* Hey Desiree, can you cook me more pancakes? Xelong half-ate mine and I can’t get up to get more. *points at the curled up dragon on his lap* See.

Kalysto: I never really thought about that. *nods his head* Thanks. *heads out of the room again, and walks to his bedroom* Droozun. I have a job for you. *fumbles through his drawers, finding a flake of dried Felweed* You know what this is. Go find my crop on the island. If you find it… you can eat as much as you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Lexprah: *was laying across Kalysto’s side of the bed when he comes to find Droozun. The feline demon then opens up his eyes and glances at the felweed* Hrmph.. *flicks his tail and curls up once more*

Desiree: *crosses her arms* No, Zach. There’s no more batter left. Everyone else needs to eat too. If there are leftovers, you can have those.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I choose to feed Xelong, who is your brother don’t forget, and you’re discriminating against me because I chose to feed him over myself first? *makes an offended huffy sound, sounding very much like Sephiroth when he makes the noise*

Kalysto: *glances up at Lezprah when Droozun runs off* What? You’re not my demon. And you seem above getting high on this shit.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m telling you that there’s no more batter, Zach. I can’t do anything about that. Just wait for everyone to finish eating. If there’s pancakes left over then, help yourself to them. *Shakes her head at him*

Lezprah: *grins and chuckles at Kalysto* ~I have much higher standards than those dogs.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh, really. *crushes the dried Felweed and sprinkles it onto the bedsheets, just curious to see what would happen*

Zach: Yeah yeah, I get it… *sighs in irritation, then relaxes back in his seat, laying one hand between Xelong’s wings, gently patting the area between them* Somebody has to miss out. May as well be me. At least Xel got to taste something different.

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.