Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *finally moves into the kitchen. Since she feels lazy today, she’s only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. She then grins and nods at Kalysto’s statements* That sounds perfect to me.

Jenna: *glances over at Kalysto* Don’t worry much about helping us out. We can find our own means of getting beds for the children. Hopefully, Seph will be able to find a new housing arangement for us today.

Dimitri: *climbs up onto a chair then sniffs the air* Mmm… food…

Orpheus: *once he gets a grip on a strand of Kalysto’s hair, he tries to pull it down into his mouth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *winces as the infant grabs his hair, but tolerates it for now* Heh, want some pancakes? *has already added batter to the frying pan for the next two batches* Give me about two minutes and they’ll be done. *pauses, thinking, flicking an ear as he does so* Just how many am I going to be cooking for here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *holds out her right hand and begins to count* Zach, Holly, Seres, Dimitri, Cancer.. *she switches to her other hand* Iris, probably Xelong… *shrugs then looks at Kalysto* There should be seven from my family that would want food.

Desiree: *moves to Kalysto’s side then leans in to kiss the edge of his good ear* Thank you for making breakfast. *glances at Orpheus* Want me to take him?

Dimitri: *grins and nods* Yea, I want some.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know. Does he seem happy there? You can always reach around me and unclip the harness, then put it on yourself. I think he’s just after the closeness of somebody to be honest. He shut up as soon as Arte handed him off to your mom. *flips pancakes over and begins working on the set in the other frying pan*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… if he’s not in your way then I’ll let him be. He seems to be quite happy. *grins then nods* Perhaps, though I would dare say my mother probably fed him. *glances back at Jenna* She is lactating at the moment due to Alexander, so she probably had no problems there.. *shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: …okay. That’s disgusting. *continues to make pancakes, flipping Dimitri’s set onto a plate before handing it back to him* There you go. There’s butter on the bench here. Syrup on the table. You can find the rest of what you need. *resumes making more pancakes* I’m going to run out of batter…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm..? Disgusting? How so? *shakes her head then glances to the side as Kalysto mentions batter. So, she steps over to check on the batch* Do we have enough materials? If we do, I’ll just make batter while you cook.

Dimitri: *grins as he’s given the pancakes. He then nods* Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *frowns, not wanting to talk about the breastfeeding issue. He tries to nudge Desiree in front of the frying pans and avoid the subject entirely* Do it this way, its easier. *grabs more flour out of the cupboard, then tips the whole box into the mixing bowl* We’re probably going to use this… or eat a lot of pancakes….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You know, for a guy who studies how to torture, destroy, and kill, you’re very squeamish. *grins and chuckles at him* It’s very… umm… I think the word that is used is cute. *winks at him. She then begins to tend to the pancakes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, you deal with your own stuff. I’ll deal with mine. *adds butter, milk and sugar to the pancake batter and begins to stir* If you wanna do something a different way with a different outcome with no harm to yourself or anyone else around you, that’s fine by me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *pauses to stare at Kalysto. After a moment, she shakes her head* You do realize that all that which you just said… had nothing to do with me calling you cute. *chuckles at him then sets a finished up pancake on a plate before she starts on frying another*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *telepathically transmits a picture of a very sturdy hurricane-proof two-story house to Jenna. It is surrounded by other nice houses in the area, and on a street with paved sealed road* *”Adequate. The neighbours could harass us, however. What do you think?”*

Kalysto: *speaks in a teasing voice as he continues to whip the fresh batch of pancake batter* Just get on with your cooking, woman.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Kalysto! *she takes the spatula and playfully whacks him with it*

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow at the elf-human couple. She then sighs and shakes her head* Youths…, *she then blinks as her mind is swarmed with images of the house. She then frowns in thought* Hmm… ~I don’t know. It looks ok, but.. I don’t know if I really want to be in that “suburban” of a area. I don’t know.. I mean, I suppose it would do for the immediate.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Do you want a house built somewhere more remote? In another area of the planet?”* *frowns* *”It has a garage for four cars. We don’t even own one. I am probably the only person in our entire household with some semblance of a licence.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Yet I’m the one who actually knows how to use those machines. I remember clearly that you’ve admitted to me that you know how to drive a motorcycle, but not a car.~ *shakes her head and sighs* ~Set us up in that house for now. We need something for the immediate. If we become miserable there, we can move.~

A few American tourists that have been wandering around the island in confusion stop and stare at Sephiroth when they spot him. They then begin to whisper to each other, discussing his appearance.

Desiree: *continues to assault Kalysto with the spatula, though all her hits are playful and cause no real harm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Maybe I should get a motorcycle then.”* *is quiet for about five more minutes* *”The house is ours. I will have a motorcycle by tomorrow afternoon. 2300 CC. They give me what I want.”* *glances at the tourists and shrugs, continuing on with his paperwork and clipboard, recording damage in the area*

Kalysto: *just allows Desiree to whack him with the spatula as he stirs batter* Your pancakes are going to burn.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks at Sephiroth’s words. She then suddenly begins to laugh* ~What the hell do you want with a motorcycle? Do you even know what a 2300 CC is?~ *shakes her head, quite humored at what Sephiroth just did* ~Why don’t you get a Ferrari to go with it?~

Desiree: No they’re not. *snorts at him and flips over one of the pancakes* I’m paying attention to the- *she then turns to stare at Jenna as the older woman begins to laugh*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”This island doesn’t have any Ferraris. Somebody already asked that question.”* *grunts in irritation* *”Are you questioning my level of knowledge on motor cycles?”*

Kalysto: *glances back at Jenna, then smirks and whaps Desiree on the shoulder with a very battery whisk, sending chunks flying all over the kitchen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m questioning your level of knowledge in motorcycles from Earth, yes. And I don’t think you’re getting one from ShinRa, so it must be one from Earth.~ *she then glances over at Kalysto and Desiree before sighing* ~For the record, our eldest daughter is insane.~

Desiree: *yelps as she’s splattered with batter. She then narrows her eyes at Kalysto* Hey, we need as much of that for all the pancakes that we’re making. *snorts haughtily then returns to frying the pancakes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, yeah I know. *sets the big bowl of whisked batter down next to the stove, then moves away to wipe batter flecks off his son*

Sephiroth: *”2300 CC refers to the engine rating. It is a very powerful motorcycle. Better than Cloud’s.”* *yawns and moves into the house to inspect the inside, beginning to push things to see if it is structurally sound* *”Yes, we’re having this house. Until better things develop.”* *begins moving furniture in from his sub-space*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Hrmph… Fine, maybe you know that much.~ *shakes her head* ~I still have no fucking idea why you got one in the first place.~ *sighs and clicks her claws against the table* ~Are you even going to use a motorcycle?~

Desiree: *nods as Kalysto sets the batter down next to her. She then glances up at him* I’ve got it from here. *She nods to a plate that’s already prepared* Go ahead and eat, my dark lord. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’m not going to walk to work every day. Do you even realize how far south this house is?”* *snorts* *”I’m liable to be shot down if I fly to work right now. Damn suspicious humans.”*

Kalysto: Dark lord… all will bow down to me and despair. *grabs his plate* After pancakes. *unclips Orpheus from his back so he can set him down in the day-crib in the living room* Go hang out here while I eat. *sits at the table and drowns his pancakes in syrup*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Finishes cooking up the batch of pancakes. Once finished, she sets down the food on the kitchen table before calling out via telepathy* ~If any of you are hungry, there is food on the table.~

Jenna: ~There’s always teleportation, or even working from home.~ *sighs* ~Very well, we’ll see how long you use this motorcycle… Or if they will even acknowledge your license from ShinRa. Hell, I don’t even know if they will acknowledge gil.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”ShinRa owns the larger territory on this island. We shall have to see how the different powers adjust over the weeks to come.”* *sighs* *”Mideel seems to have gone missing, however. Nobody has located the medical center or the cluster of businesses that were in the middle of the town. The New ShinRa Building still stands on the eastern side however.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I see… Desiree and Kalysto aren’t going to be too pleased. I am certain the elf put everything he had into that shop of his.~ *Sighs and stands up* ~Do you want me to start sending the children down there to the new house?~

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.