Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Hey, um… *glances down at the floor, sighing* I think they can’t do that… *sighs* Where are my underpants? Droozun? *glances around the room, then makes a loud frustrated sound* Droozun! What are you doing!? Put those down!

Droozun: *just casually chews on Kalysto’s undies, shredding them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as she hears the shredding sounds. She then sits up* Bad Droozun! *shakes her head and glares at the felhunter* ~Were you not complaining about dumb felhunters just yesterday?~ *sighs before looking at Kalysto* You have clean underwear in the drawer to the left side of the dresser. Just get one of those for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *”Yes. Know the difference.”* *spits out the shreds* *”Then know what I do for fun.”* *begins to roll in the pieces of shredded underwear*

Kalysto: *grumbles* Yeah, thanks… *moves to the drawer and picks up another clean pair of undies to place on. He opens a lower drawer and pulls out a pair of pants, yanking them on also* Ok, ok, I’ll be back. Unless you want to wake up and have breakfast, of course. *moves out of the room and quickly heads for the bathroom*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I might as well wake up now. *yawns and stretches. She then gets out of the bed before walking over to Droozun. Once there, she playfully whacks his belly before she makes way to the dresser so that she can put on some shirt and a pair of panties* ~Let me know when the bathroom is free. Unless you want me in there now.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Not really a good idea. I’m only taking a leak, relax. Be patient and wait your turn. I’ll be done in a few moments. Then you can have the bathroom for as long as you want.”*

Droozun: Ihhh… **rolls onto his side and begins to pant, half-way gesturing, and half-way demanding a belly rub*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crosses her arms before glaring down at Droozun* And who said that you deserve one of those? *smirks as she spots Kalysto’s pet cat. So, she moves over to the feline and begins to stroke it instead* ~I did say to let me know when you were done in there first. I have no problems in waiting.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *raises his head towards Desiree, then makes an indignant huffing noise and moves under the bed, rumbling aggressively at Mahret* *”Fine.”*

*the young feline stretches out her limbs as she relaxes and begins to loudly purr*

Mahret: *makes a loud screeching sound at Droozun and very quickly bites his side three times to assert her dominance*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *strictly calls out to the two felhunters* Behave, both of you! *she shakes her head and continues to stroke the feline* We still need to give you a name.. Hmm.. *narrows her eyes in thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves out of the bathroom once he is finished in there and heads for the kitchen* Morning. *waves at Zulmire, who is busy feeding Milena chunks of semi-cooked bloody flesh* Huh. Nobody cared enough to start breakfast. Oh well. *begins taking out ingredients to make pancake batter* *”Des, want pancakes? Because I do.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Kalysto’s question* ~Sure. You’re an excellent cook, so I’d probably eat anything you make.~ *continues to look over the cat* Hmm… How about Crystal? Do you like that name?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the small cat yawns and tries to get comfortable in Desiree’s arms, purring louder*

Kalysto: *”Alright. Just plain pancakes, because I don’t know where my herb garden is any more.”* *glances out the window unhappily* *”Or my shop for that matter. I don’t think I can go to my work this morning if I don’t even know where it is…”* *goes to the refridgerator and takes out some milk and butter, adding them to his floury batter mix, grabbing some sugar to add as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~We’ll try to find your stuff today… Oh, I finally gave your cat a name. It’s name is Crystal.~ *she then yelps as a huge rattling shakes the house due to an airplane taking off not far from there house* What the hell??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”That’s actually a g—“* *pins his ears back and seems momentarily crippled at the sound that goes over their house* What the fuck was that!? *angrily sets his pancake batter aside and stomps out of the house, walking onto the porch to yell* SHUT UP!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *was taking care of both Orpheus and Alexander. She then sighs as the noise disturbs the infants and makes them start to cry* Lovely… *shakes her head* Idiotic airplanes…. *she then tilts her head as she hears Kalysto* ~I would suggest that you stop that. It won’t do any good.~

Desiree: *shakes her head, deciding to investigate the loud rumbling later. Instead, she just moves into the bathroom so that she could take care of her needs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances back at Jenna* How often is that going to happen!? I can’t live here with that going on all damn day! *grumbles as he stomps back into the house* Besides, it’s going to ruin the value of my house. *moves back to the pancake batter to resume blending it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I do not know. I know as much as you do concerning the new set-up of our island. *she flicks her wings and pats Alexander’s back in order to calm him* I do know that you should probably take your son now. I have my hands full. ~Seph, I think you’re going to need to try to set up some form of agreement with whatever airport is near here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Right now I am trying to negotiate a house for us in the south. They also have people out scouting the terrain so they can draw a map, but it appears that Mideel ended up in the middle of an island formation. I may be able to negotiate an airport curfew. I may even be able to negotiate a new housing plan for those under the flight paths… My destroyed house is under it. We are fortunate that we will not have to be under it, if I can get my way.”*

Kalysto: I can’t even think with that shit going on! *plucks up Orpheus from Jenna, then moves off to pick up the baby-harness, placing Orpheus into it before clipping it onto his back so he can resume kitchen work* God…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I hope you realize that the rumbling is gone at the moment. Just try to calm down, elf. *shakes her head* I already informed my mate that the problem needs to be resolved. *She then frowns* He is at work quite early… I don’t even remember if he came home last night. *shakes her head* Either way, he’s going to try to make arrangements so that the airplanes don’t do that or so that we can be moved.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Give me another day… I’ll figure something out. There are three political powers on this island vying for dominance right now. We’ve established that ShinRa owns the Southern Continent territory. Fortunately we had maps in the ShinRa Building to prove it… they’re angry we have no name for the continent though, for some reason.”* *sighs* *”I’ll figure something out for us. Just be glad we’re not in the homeless shelter waiting for a new home.”*

Kalysto: Yeah? Well I can’t even think any more when that noise happens. *glares at the stove as he turns it on, then begins to melt butter in a frying pan, pouring the first of the pancakes out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and sets down Alexander on a chair, now that he’s calmed down. She then strolls over to Kalysto and sets her right hand on the base of his neck before she begins to massage him in an attempt to calm his mind* Settle down, elf. The noise is gone and passed. *some of the excess energy that Jenna still has stored in her may leak into Kaysto as she makes contact with him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, but it’ll come back. *his eyes widen slightly at the energy tingle he receives, then he shakes his head* What are you doing? Um… do you want some pancakes? I got some here. *turns the first batch over* If you don’t want em, they’re going to Desiree.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I was trying to relax you. It’s a simple massage. *She eyes off the pancakes, not seeming to notice that she’s leaking off any magical power to Kalysto. She then snorts* No, you can keep that.. stuff. However, if you do not mind, make enough for my children to be fed as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *nods his head* I can cook that for them. Just ask them how many they want. *moves away from Jenna and takes out another frying pan so he can cook double the quantity at the same time* How’s my kid doing back there? He’s not making noise so I can only guess he’s content.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm…? *glances down at Orpheus for a moment* He seems content to me. Looks like he’s trying to grab at your hair, that’s all. *shrugs then moves out of the room* ~If any of you want pancakes, you had better wake up now and tell us how many you want.~

Dimitri: *groans as he wakes up, stiff from sleeping on the floor. He then shambles into the kitchen* Mother… I want a bed..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh if he wants to pull on my hair, let him. As long as it doesn’t hurt… *sighs at Dimitri’s comment* I’ll go to the store and buy an air bed today. If I can find my shop, there’s a bunch of money still in the safe-box. *grabs a plate and begins to flip the pancakes onto them* *”Des. Pancakes. We have syrup for them too if you want it.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.