Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: We’ll see about that. *begins to jump aggressively on the ground. It doesn’t do much though, except make the ground thump a bit. He glances around, mumbling* Bael would be able to demon-stomp this into nothing…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs at Kalysto* I’m glad you thought of the detail that we are both still inside the building before attempting such a thing. *Shakes her head* I could destroy this place with a thought, if I wanted to. However, we should leave it standing. Perhaps it will be used by my parents. *shrugs* I don’t know. *she moves closer to him* We should go home. We do have a son that needs us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: The trolls can take care of him if need be. You should always have a backup plan if something happens to you. I think the humans call them Wills. *glances up at the ceiling, then tries to climb on one of the cubicle frames so he can poke at it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Kalysto* That doesn’t mean that we should be bad parents, Kalysto. Our son does need us. We should be there for him. *watches him then sighs at his antics*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: So I’ll go home when I finish my investigation. *pokes at the corkboard ceiling, then tries to jump up and grab part of it so he can pull it down. He is unsuccesful and lands on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sighs at Kalysto* Have you never been in this type of building before? My father’s workplace is set up much like this one.. *shakes her head. She then moves up behind Kalysto. Soon after, she wraps her arms around his waist before she boosts him up to help him get some height*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *blinks in confusion, then shrugs and resumes poking at the ceiling once lifted up. He tilts his head lightly, then seems bored* Oh… yeah, alright. *shrugs* You can put me down now. I think I’ve seen enough here today.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a sigh of relief as she lets Kalysto back down. She then reaches up to rub her shoulders* Good… *nods at him then straightens up* Now, if you don’t make me wait much longer, I might treat you to something when we get home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *flicks an ear curiously* Oh? Treat me to what? It better not be anything dumb. *begins moving away* Let’s go back to the house then. I guess.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *smirks to herself for a moment. She then steps in close so that she can easily slap Kalysto’s rump before she continues to make her way to her household* Oh, I’m certain you wouldn’t label it dumb. *upon entering her house, she pauses as she sees that her mother is sleeping on the couch*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It may be dumb, I don’t know. What if it’s… flower arranging? Hmm? *follows her to the house*

Iris: *is seated on the ground and sorting through some of Milena’s toys. She looks up at Desiree and Kalysto when they come in and quickly shrinks away from them, thinking she’s goign to get in trouble for playing with things that aren’t hers*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Rolls her eyes at Kalysto’s statement* No, I don’t do flower arranging. *shakes her head* Here, I’ll give you a clue on an option. It could involve a bed and a lack of clothing. *She doesn’t pay any attention to Iris. Instead, she just heads to the bedroom*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh I see… *follows after Desiree more quickly* You’re not even going to eat? *follows her into the bedroom* Wait a second… what makes you think I want to do that anyway? *flicks both his ears back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m not too hungry, Kalysto. *She sits down on the bed and begins to slip out of her day clothing* Anyway, I’m not forcing your hand. It’s your choice on whether you want to do anything. *stretches after she pulls off her shirt*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well I would be an idiot if I turned down screwings for food…. *glances into the other rooms, grumbling* What if somebody hears us? They’ll… say something, won’t they? I don’t really want them to talk or ask questions.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Ah… You weren’t around enough to hear my mother and father. *shakes her head* It’s nothing new, Kalysto. *shakes her head* They can hear us just as well as your brother, Zulmire, and Arte would have. *She then slips out of her pants before moving to sit on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Well, I guess. But I can’t just… *motions forwards with his hands* We can’t just spontaneously do it. There has to be a… a… *flicks his ears back, trying to think of the proper way to explain the predicament* I need encouragement first. Perhaps some wine. You know… *rubs the back of his neck, then shuts the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head* Kalysto, if you want to get something, go ahead. I’m not exactly going to just give up and leave because you want to get food or wine. *shakes her head* If I was going to leave you, I would have probably left when you threatened to blow off my head for the first few meetings. *grins at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *lightly laughs, genuinely amused at Desiree’s comment* Heh… *grins* You mean you’re not actually going to be pissed if I select food over sex for the time being? *pauses* I don’t know about you, but that’s some pretty messed up priority right there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmm… *grins at an idea* Well, if you wanted to mix those priorities, you could always set the food down on my back and eat from there. *her grin spreads after she announces her idea to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What.. have you gone mad? Well I suppose… *frowns in thought* Some people like to add food to sex. I forget what else they do… people are weird. *leans against the doorframe to consider the idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *chuckles at Kalysto and shakes her head* I was more talking about a foreplay thing, since you seem to have two things going on in your mind at the moment, Kalysto. *grins at him* At least, I should think that the simplest solution would be to combine to the two things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: How am I supposed to combine…. *blinks, thinking* I could always rub chicken on.. *stops* …that’s not what food is for!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Kalysto* Just make up your mind, Kalysto. If you take up too much time, I might fall asleep on you. *winks at him before she leans back to lie on the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: OK, ok, ok… give me a few minutes. *rushes out of the room, returning with a plate of food equating to nearly half a large turkey* Will this do? *sets it on the bed, then begins to pick some off and try feeding it to her**

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.