Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *releases a soft chuckle as she watches the pair. She then nods in approval* It looks like you two are doing well.. *stands up straight and looks off in the distance* Kalysto wandered off after… After what Rhyderi said to him. I think I’m going to find him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Eh, leave him. *waves a hand* Eef he wanna be alone, ‘dat be his call. E come back eventually. E not mad at you, no? Not a problem, ‘den. Jes’ go back inside an’ go find somet’in to do. I suggest lookin fer some’tin to cook for dinner. You be havin’ all o’ your siblings in your house tonight. Find somet’in that not tasteless or tough t eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Mmmm.. *shakes her head* I’m not going to scold him or anything like that. I just, want to make certain. *glances back at Zulmire* Sometimes, it pays off to not just leave someone alone. *Shrugs before she makes her way to the bank office again, intending to find Kalysto*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: An’ sometimes yeh gotta know when t’ leave somebody alone. *shrugs his shoulders and continues to feed Milena coconut pieces* *”He’s not mad at you though. Now would be a more safe time t’ approach, if you plan to at all.”*

Kalysto: *is on the higher level of the building, just going through the drawers and documents*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans at Zulmire* ~I’ll be fine.~ *she looks up as she enters the building, sensing where Kalysto is. She then teleports up to the room before slowly approaching his backside. Once near enough, she simply reaches out to massage her fingers against his scalp. However, she doesn’t say a word to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *jumps suddenly, due to the fact he was concentrating on the hirigana text across the pages he was looking at, then quickly moves away, glancing back at Desiree* What are you doing here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desire: I just came to be with you. *shakes her head* Don’t worry, I’m not going to stop you or anything. *she tilts her head as she looks at one of the papers on the floor* That isn’t english..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: It’s not common. It’s not any rune-set I’ve seen before. *glances at the pages* Here’s a Fi rune though. Doesn’t mean much. *flicks more of the papers onto the floor, then picks up a keyboard* Same thing. *begins to pull the keys off*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I’m pretty certain this language has nothing to do with magic. *she then moves closer to him before she sets her hand on his shoulder and gently massages the back of it with her thumb* My mother can probably read all of this. I haven’t seen her not be able to read a language..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *begins to whack the keyboard against the desk, then throws it out one of the broken windows* Well, doesn’t matter. This place doesn’t seem all that interesting anyway. We already plundered the valuables. Put them somewhere safe and we’ll use them to buy stuff. *Suddenly raises a hand, then blasts a bolt of fire at another of the windows, melting a huge hole in it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she watches him blast the window. However, she does nothing to stop him. Instead, she moves her hand so that she could start to massage the back of his good ear* If you want to talk to me about anything, feel free. If you don’t want to talk, that’s fine too.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Talk about what? *moves off the table and begins to pull out another drawer, picking up a stapler. He narrows his eyes at it, turning it over, then puts it on the table* Ahh. *picks up some of the other stationery from the drawer, like pens and pencils* If we find coloured ones of these, *holds up a 2B lead pencil* then give it to Milena. She’s old enough to colour-in.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly speaks in response to Kalysto’s question* Anything that’s on your mind… I’m willing to listen without passing judgment. *She then tilts her head as he pulls out the office supplies then chuckles* I suppose, though we probably should find just plain old crayons.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glances at her, then flattens his brows, smirking* This is a bank, Desiree. We’re not exactly going to find crayons here. Not unless you find a waiting area and a kid’s desk. *shrugs* Sometimes they have those. Some are also under the impression that kids shouldn’t be in banks, ever.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I meant go buy her some crayons from a store. *shakes her head at him* I wasn’t talking about here. *Sighs and shakes her head. She then returns to just watching him, waiting for any indication that he’s ready to speak about what’s bothering him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves away and picks through the other drawers, finding some loose change. He picks it up and looks it over, vaguely amused by the hole in the ¥5 coin. He sets it off to one side, then stops as he finds packs of instant cup noodles in the lower drawers* What the hell are these? *picks one up to examine it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as he holds up the package. She then moves closer to it and pokes the package* Your guess is as good as mine. *shakes her head* I wasn’t raised with humans… Well… not in their society. And my mother and father have always both been more clueless than knowledgeable about humans..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *narrows his eyes at the pictures and design of the instant noodle cup, then gently takes the plastic film off* I can’t make out what it is… *shows her the package again* Seriously, look at it. *moves over to her and thrusts it into her hands* There were like, 10 of them in the drawer. *narrows his eyes further in thought* Is it cat flavoured?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Umm… *stares at the packaging as well. She then twitches before quickly setting the white-cat labeled thing on the desk* I really don’t want to know. *sticks her tongue out then snorts* Umm… How about we find something else?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Oh no, I want to eat it now. *picks up the noodle cup again and turns it over, trying to work out how it opens. He finds the paper tab and pulls on it before quickly peering inside* Huh… *seems dissapointed* It’s just dried pasta and granulated powder.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stares at the contents then quickly shakes her head* That does not look appetizing in the least. *sighs and tugs on Kalysto’s sleeve* Come on… Seriously… let’s find something more.. not that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *yelps as Desiree pulls on his sleeve, his noodle cup slipping out of his hands, bashing onto the ground. He looks dissapointed but moves away, sighing* Where are we going now then?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Away from those things. *points at the package that is now on the floor. Shaking her head, she lets go of his sleeve. She then sighs* Are you certain that there aren’t any issues on your mind? Aside from that food thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What? You think I’m upset about something? I came to explore this place because I wanted to. *shrugs lightly* You also told me you were evicting my brother. I’m alright with that – he’s a douchebag. What more is there to talk about? *wanders to the next table to pull the drawers out* I wonder if people will use this building again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *bites her lip, she then slowly nods* Ok. *As Kalysto asks whether the building will be used again, she glances around the area. She then nods* I’m certain it will. There’s nothing structurally wrong with this place.

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.