Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ugh… *grunts* You asked if the children were safe. Yes, they are. So are the grand-children. Their being safe was an extention of the statement that the children were safe. I assume you wanted them to be safe as well, because they are related to us also.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then glances at her fingers and holds one out, silently thinking to herself. She then frowns at Sephiroth* Last I checked, we only had one grandchild… *shakes her head* Still, I see… *shrugs* What’s so hard about being a grandfather? Doesn’t feel any different to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It just… pretty much defines being old. *snorts in annoyance* Now when you taunt me telling me I am old, I can do nothing about it. Because you’re right. *deeply scowls, seeming upset by the thought*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Aaah… *grins and nods her head* I see. *softly chuckles* I suppose I should have known that you do have a sore spot when it comes to age. Hmm… *glances at him then runs her index finger along the right side of his jaw* Let’s see… Perhaps try to think of it this way. An aged person is like a fine wine. The age is only making that person all the much more rich and refined. *gives him a small grin*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You may laugh all you like, but I hate being taunted like that. And no, its not like a fine wine. It’s like a cheese. It gets harder and more smelly and disgusting. *snorts* I don’t want to be an old person. It makes people laugh. It gives you another degree of vulnerability.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks* I was laughing? *frowns* I was trying to give you a better perspective on the matter. I have only teased about your age as a term of endearment, Seph. It is no vulnerability for you. *shakes her head* Your mind is sharp. You have me to help maintain your physique and keep that from deteriorating. You have gained wisdom through the years. And you have learned several new things. You are most likely going to learn even more in the years to come.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps… or I am going to become softer and easier to manipulate if somebody like you is only kind to me. *lightly pokes her shoulder, then finally gives her a grin* What am I going to do with you. *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrmph, I hope you know that if that were to happen with anyone else but myself and the children, that other person would be dead. *gives him a predatory grin then leans against him* For now.. How about letting me rest up… I did use quite a bit of power.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* Go ahead. I will occupy myself elsewhere. There is very little place to move around, or will be once everyone is here. I will need to investigate a new house for us almost immediately. *nudges her shoulder* Does the island of Halcyon still exist? Or… *lightly smirks* …is it back where it started?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shake her head* I don’t know. I didn’t have fine control over anything. I did my best to make certain that our family would be unharmed, though I clearly didn’t succeed there. *Frowns* You were injured in ways that would be traumatic for most other beings. *she yawns then lies across the couch* I hope that no one other than you figures out that it was I who did all this..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wasn’t doing too well after the WEAPON attack to begin with. But yes… the house fell on me. I suppose I shall build another one now. *lightly nudges her shoulder again, then exits the house to go begin house-pondering* *”Get a good rest.*”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Thank you, Seph.. *slowly nods* Best of luck with the pondering. *she then drapes her wings over herself in a mock-blanket manner*

Desiree: *has set her son to rest, so she’s currently looking for Rhyderi. Upon finding him, she walks straight up to him* We need to talk.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *very cooly* Oh no we don’t. There is nothing to talk about.

Sephiroth: *wanders off into the town to determine the extent of repairs needed. He is also intrigued by his new islander neighbours, but shrugs them off for now and heads for the ShinRa Building to try and secure a new house by using his power and position*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Once everyone is settled, you are to find a new home, Rhyderi. *shakes her head* You are not welcome to stay in our house any longer. However, I’m not going to kick you out while everything is a still a shit-storm. *turns her back on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *rather aggressively* I don’t want to stay here… *begins to wander away, then pulls off his helmet and throws it aside, beginning to go for a walk*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Fine. Just know this, Kalysto didn’t bring your mother back. That was the work of a creature named Astaroth. *snorts* Maybe if you ever bothered to listen to anyone but yourself, you would have learned that. *shakes her head before heading over to Zulmire’s room so that she can check up on the trolls*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *is busying himself in the garden trying to crack open coconuts, so Desiree would be able to find him quite easily before she even makes it inside. Milena sits nearby him, lapping the liquid out of a half-coconut that Zulmire cracked open earlier for her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grins as she spots Zulmire. So, she walks over to him and stands to his side* I should let you know that I just kicked Rhyderi out of my house. *shakes her head* You two should probably try to find your own house now that there’s a bunch of empty places.. This entire area is a mess though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *curiously glances at Desiree* Why you make heem leave? He disagree wif’ practically everythin’. Eeef I picked up ‘da voo-doo again, he be complainin’ about that…. *pauses* …dat was part o’ Kalysto’s reasonin’ for doin what he wanted t’, y’ know. *glances down at Milena, then gently takes the coconut half from her, taking a switchblade off the belt at his side. He begins to carve the bits of coconut flesh, breaking it into bite-size chunks. Then he hands the coconut half back to her, which is now acting like a dish with the pieces inside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: He won’t listen to any form of reason… *shakes her head* I don’t need to have so much conflict in my house, especially for no good reason. Anyway, Rhyderi is a full grown man. He should just get his own house. Staying here and doing nothing with himself was not right.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: Yeh, you’re right… *cracks open another coconut and offers it to Desiree* I should beh findin’ a place fer me an’ Arte me-self…buh not too far away. *reaches out to pat Milena on the head* A’hm sure more than one person w’ud miss us. Yeh?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, I never meant you needed to move far away. *she glances around the area* These new structures… They look kinda like the houses I saw in your village. Perhaps you’d feel comfortable in one of them?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *nods his head* Yeh… thinkin’ about building one. Doesn’t take long. Mebbe a day o’ two. Not like your houses at all. Weathered against ‘da elements. Also lead to… *sniffs the air, shrugging* Mould? I dunno.. fo’ some reason I feel more comfortable in open-air.

Milena: *finishes off her coconut and begins trying to paw at the other ones with her claws*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* That’s ok. It’s fine for you to enjoy that sort of house. I wouldn’t ever feel comfortable like that… Too exposed. But if you’re happy, then you should go ahead and get one. *grins at Milena* Liking the new fruit?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *loudly eeps in reply to Desiree and continues trying to stab the coconut with her claws. She makes a growling noise and backs up, then tries to charge it, causing the coconut to roll into the bushes*

Zulmire: *sighs* No, ‘dat not work. *moves to his feet and gets the coconut, handing it back to her* Down. Like ‘dis. *picks up his own to show her, then begins to tap it on the rock again*

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.