Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly* Life or death, it matters not. They are both natural, both part of the process. Either way, her spirit is not stuck on a world where she does not belong. *glances back at Kalysto* If she stays, I suggest you change her name so people won’t go insane trying to talk about her and the other Milena. *snorting, she looks around, deciding to check her handiwork now. She seems to be completely desensitized toward the problems of the two elves*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *frowns* I’m sorry, mom…. you should have stayed dead. Maybe you can… get Bael to drag you away and… *gulps slightly* Maybe? *shakes his head sadly, then lowers his head in dissapointment*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances back at Kalysto then snorts* Not your fault, don’t be that way. *she then moves over to Milena again. Given that the elves can feel magic, they probably would be easily able to tell that Jenna is still holding onto a atomic bomb’s worth of magic and has recently used more than her fair share* Do know, if you are killed, your soul will be in a limbo. This isn’t the planet which you belong to.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *glares at Jenna* So fix it! I didn’t bring her here, I don’t know how to fix it. What do you want me to do about it? *snorts, flicking his ears. While he has sensed Jenna’s magic conditions, he has chosen to ignore them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head to look back at Kalysto* “Fix it”? *she soon turns around and flaps her wings, readjusting their position* What do you think I am? I am a death dealer. That is all. *she shakes her head* I am only telling you what is. Anyway- *waves to Milena* -I should think she has the right to voice her opinion.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: This is pathetic. I’m going. Go ask her yourself. My mother is dead and not meant to be here. The only reason she is, is because of bait. *makes an irritated sound and begins walking back to the building on the cliff face* *”Desiree. If you want me, I am going back to that bank for a few hours.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Milena then snorts* You are none of my business. However, I do suggest that you just disappear. You seem to be doing no one any good. Kalysto mentioned that demon of his. Go with that demon and be gone. *she then turns to return to Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is seated on the couch where Jenna was lying before, feeling pretty unhappy about the situation around him right now. When Jenna returns he grunts at her and shifts aside so she can sit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods as she returns to Sephiroth’s side. As she settles down next to him, she leans in to rest against him* I believe that I saw that our house was destroyed. Am I correct?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a light sound of frustration* Yes. I teleported all of the things in it to my subspace, and then the earthquake took place. The house fell ontop of me and I could not move out of it. It had impaled me, so I kept dying and trying to revive at the same time. *scowls* The immortality energies did not know what to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her eyes as she hears what Sephiroth has to say. She then softly speaks out* I’m sorry about that. *Yawning, she closes her eyes and tries to get comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How is our house falling down your fault? Unless you had something to do with this… *shakes his head* So much has occured today. *sighs* It hardly makes sense…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her right eye for a moment to look up toward his face* I… I’m glad that you’re fine now.. *She then closes her eye Releasing a soft sigh, she pats his thigh* Everything is all right now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still would like to know what you’ve done, so I can examine the area and get an idea of what is to happen from here on. *frowns* There were soldiers here from another army. We are either going to collaborate, conglomerate, or kill each other.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth’s request. So, she slowly sits up before looking over at him. She then glances toward the closest available wall* I saved your homeworld. I do not have the power to move an entire planet in one piece though.. So, I had to move it through other means. So, I activated the powers that I was entrusted with as an avatar and killed both Earth and Gaia so that I could form a new planet on my home dimension. Both planets are no more. However, they both still exist, just as something new. *she keeps her attention on the wall. If anyone other than Seph were listening, she wouldn’t know since she isn’t paying close attention to her surroundings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why would you do that? *deeply frowns* Wasn’t there another way? I’m not going to dispute the result, but… *seems confused* Thank you. It will cause a great deal of turmoil and problems, but it will certainly make life interesting now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Sephiroth* Your planet was not meant to die. *narrows her eyes* If not for my choice to visit and become entangled in its fate, it would not have been threatened to that degree at all. It was my responsibility to fix my own mess.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* Well, thank you for making the effort. I am glad that we are not going fated to die right now. *sighs and leans back in the couch, seeming quite tired and discontent as he thinks of all the political issues he may have to deal with now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm… *nods* You’re welcome. However, I doubt you know the full extent of what is bound to happen now… *glances toward the ceiling and sighs* I know full well that two groups will start moving in full force now. The Catanyan forces have been waiting to wage war on humans for decades. *glances at Sephiroth* And Tiamat is finally back on Earth. The dragons, who were slaughtered, displaced, and subjugated will probably join the feline in her crusade. Many of them want revenge.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: At the very least, we’re on this island. And one of the dragon’s direct children are here. Maybe they won’t attack us knowing that fact. *seems rather discontent* Their arrival and union just means more people are going to die.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: With luck, we’ll be able to talk sense into the humans. *scoffs at that very statement* However, I doubt that is likely. *Shakes her head* For now, just deal with what you can. At least we can be glad in the knowledge that Clawina is a coward. *yawns then leans against Sephiroth once more* Our children are all safe, right?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Should I go in and kill her? If she is going to be nothing but a disadvantage for the survival of the planet as a whole, it may be advantageous to kill her. *scowls. Then he nods his head* They are all safe. They were all in the bunker, and so were the grandchildren. *mutters* I am still not content with being a grand-father…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs then shakes her head* No, don’t kill her. She is rightfully appointed to her position, no matter how she got to it… She does serve her purpose. She’s also slow to move and a coward in the large front. We may still see several more decades before she mak- *She then blinks at Seph’s statement* Hm? What brought that on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What brought what on? *grunts* I still think we should kill her. If she is to pose a threat to us, she needs to be eliminated before that occurs. It is to be prepared.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans then reaches up to swat at his bangs* No, the grandfather statement. It was completely out of “left field”, as the humans say. *shakes her head* Where did that come from?

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.