Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *is still coming back from the strange multi-level building that Desiree and Kalysto stole from earlier*

Kalysto: I’m not going to summon Droozun until… er.. *glances at the pile of gems and gold where he was laying and raises his hands into the air to summon the Felhound all over again*

Milena: *sighs* I suppose you’re going to ask my noble-hearted son to kill me, right? *gently nods her head* I should be dead…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Milena’s words. She then grumbles* You’re not supposed to be ok with that sort of thing… *Shakes her head* Do you even know much of what has occurred since you’ve been dead…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: I died… I don’t know. *shakes her head* I remember death. And then nothing. *points to Kalysto* But I know this is my son. Look at him, *flicks at his spikey hair* Just like his father.

Kalysto: *visibly bristles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns in thought* I suppose I should do one favor.. *glances at Kalysto* Umm.. keep her out here. Or something. *she then heads into the house. Not long after, she returns with Orpheus*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *blinks as she sees Desiree carrying the tiny infant* Is that… is that a half-breed? *cautiously moves over to Desiree and smiles* My son has offspring…. he must be very pleased. *glances around* Where is he? I want to congratulate him.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks* Kalysto? I left him with you… Or rather, I left you with him. *she presses Orpheus up against herself, being rather protective* Yes, your son has two offspring, that we know of. The other… wasn’t of his choosing though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *shakes her head* No, no, it’s all wrong… Rhyderi. He… he is the eldest. By tradition, he gets married first and produces our first grandchildren.

Kalysto: Well, um… *points to Orpheus* He’s mine. Rhyderi doesn’t even want to find a lady.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods* Zephyros belongs to Kalysto and myself. Rhyderi has no children and I have not seen him indicate any favoritism to any female… Then again… Umm.. There’s not really elves around here, so that might be why. *shrugs* As for where Rhyderi is, I’m not certain. I don’t think he’s made it back yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zulmire: *hums one of the native Sen’jin songs he knows as he wanders back to the house, Rhyderi not too far behind him. He stops when he sees the unfamiliar female, then stays relatively still, not sure what to do with the situation yet*

Rhyderi: *follows the Troll, staring* Wh… what. *glares at Kalysto* What… did… YOU DO?? Warlockery, theft and now… necromancy!?

Kalysto: Hey, it wasn’t me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: And that would be Rhyderi now… *sighs at the yelling then shakes her head. She then groans as Orpheus begins to squirm. So, she heads inside the house so that she could feed him*

Jenna: *her wings twitch as she hears the yelling outside. She then release a tired groan*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *because he is naturally taller than Kalysto, he easily stands over him and continues to yell* I’ve watched you perform hundreds of unjust acts, but this tops the lot! How could you… how cold you even THINK of doing something like this!? *jabs Kalysto in the chest with an accusatory finger* You are SICK. Sick, sick, SICK MINDED!

Milena: *sighs* And I am glad that you are also like your father…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her wings continue to twitch, she then frowns and cracks open her eyes* The hell…? *frowns at the loud noise that is ringing through her head at the moment. Since she was stirred by it, she doesn’t pay any attention to Sephiroth*

Desiree: *sighs as she can hear the yelling even from the kitchen* ~Your brother really is a dick.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *just stands there and lets Rhyderi yell at him some more* *”I know. I don’t like him at all. We should evict him.”*

Milena: Stop that! *tries to pull Rhyderi away* Stop that… stop fighting! I don’t care what either of you did, you’re not meant to fight…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs* ~I- I don’t know about that. I mean, he isn’t that horrible.. Just-~ *Shakes her head* ~We need to figure out what to do with the dead lady.~

Jenna: *scowls at the noise and slowly pushes herself upright. She hisses in pain, but ignores her soreness for the most part. Instead, she just begins to drag herself toward the doorway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: I will yell at him if I want to, woman! You stay out of this, scourge. Devil. *hisses* Member of the living dead. I am not going to accept you as my mother. You are a twisted version and it sickens me to see you like that. *glares at Kalysto* Why do you do these things, brother? Time and time again, you keep crossing boundaries. Stop stepping on things that shouldn’t be messed with!

Kalysto: *narrows his brows* Now look here – I didn’t do that.

Sephiroth: What are you doing? Stay down. *grasps Jenna’s arm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gasps as she’s grabbed. She then looks back at Seph, having finally noticed him. Her eyes take a moment to focus on him before she snorts and tries to pull her arm away* I want to get rid of the loud, obnoxious noise. *She then forcibly steps outside*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *continues to yell at Kalysto, right up in his face again, aggressively poking him with fingers as he yells* Do you have any idea how many boundaries you’ve crossed!? You’re going to go straight to the seventh layer of hell for your crimes against life! *reaches out to whack Kalysto across the face* How can I make you see!?

Milena: Do not hit your brother like that!

Rhyderi: Shut up, fake!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at the scene at the yelling. She then moves forward toward where Rhyderi is before she tries to jam her left wing in between the two brothers in order to break this up* You are being annoying, pointy-ears… *glares at Rhyderi. Since her energy levels haven’t stabilized yet, her eyes are still lit up quite a bit. Also, her pupils are currently slit and in their draconic state*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Oh so you want to have an argument with me too now? *deeply frowns at her and shakes his head* Cut it out. *tries to push Jenna aside* This has nothing to do with you. You keep out of it. *points to Kalysto* It’s all him right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses as she’s shoved. Her feathers then begin to quickly bristle, creating a rattle-like noise that is meant to be threatening. She then snorts at Rhyderi* You’re making enough noise to wake this entire planet. *She then glances over at Kalysto* And what, pray tell, is he to have done?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Go away. This has nothing to do with you. *narrows his eyebrows* This is to do with me and my brother. You would do well to stay out of our affairs. He has commited a heinous act and doesn’t understand the rammifications of his crimes.

Kalysto: I didn’t do it, that’s what you’re not getting!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, you’ve yelled so much that you made it everyone’s business. *snorts and looks at the two elves again* I repeat, what is it that the incompetent black-haired one was meant to have done? I doubt it could have been that horrid, since he barely has enough power to pull off anything more than perhaps turning a person inside-out while killing them, yet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *points at Milena, then growls at Jenna* He brought the dead to life. And our mother, no less. Once somebody dies, you leave them. *shakes a fist, then moves away, angry* Don’t disturb the spirits. Even the Shaman knows that!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Milena before coldly speaking out to Rhyderi* I can tell you right now that the black-haired elf did not do such a feat. First of all, this woman is from another planet and another dimension all together. The amount of skill required in finding a soul from another planet and reviving it is well beyond your brother’s abilities. Second of all, she has the stench of a force much higher than your brother’s magic all over her. Third, if it bothers you so much, kill her. *Snorts* Don’t yell so loud that you could be heard half-way across the globe.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Kill her? But, b…. *shakes his head* I’m not going to do that! *shoves Kalysto and suddenly stalks off in a huff*

Kalysto: Wow… if he was a chick, I would have guessed he was on the rag… *glances at Jenna, then back at Milena, frowning* Now what? Are we supposed to kill her, or what? *frowns further, not much liking the idea*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.