Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *hisses in frustration as he’s handed over to Kalysto. He then continues to wiggle about* Let go! Let go! I do nothing! I innocent! *thrashes about. However, he doesn’t escape and remains captive*

Desiree: *nods* I’m certain this little fool can get your ex-demon’s interest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Shhh. *gently but firmly holds the Chaos Spawn, then begins trying to soothe his mind with weak telepathic humming* We need to use your services. *glances at Desiree* Go make sure those Felhounds barf properly. You don’t want them getting sick.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods at Kalysto’s request. Though she does pause for a moment* Barf properly? There’s an improper way? *shakes her head, deciding that she doesn’t really want to know. Instead, she moves over to Mahret then points to the ground* Ok, remove all the stuff that you swallowed from your stomach. Just puke it all up here. You too, Droozun.

Astaroth: *wiggles about then glances up at Kalysto. After a moment, he decides to give up his struggling* What you want?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *sighs, releasing Astaroth once he stops struggling* I need your help. There’s a Demon Lord, his name is Bael. He belonged to my mother. He used to belong to me, but I gave him freedom. Apparently my powers changed, because my own demons attack me. We need to talk to him and find out what he did, and I need to be fixed so I am like I was before.

Droozun: *twiches* *”Going to die first… sharp things… pierced stomach.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *stands up straight as he’s set down. He then ruffles his feathers a bit before he bends back to furiously nip at his feathers* Hmm… See, see. You want big dumb demon attention. *tilts his head in thought* I can do that. *he broadly grins then jumps from foot to foot* Easy, easy! *giggles then begins to run in circles. After only a short while of this, he makes an energy vortex that follows his running path. As the vortex forms and shifts, it begins to take the shape of a female. Finally, Astaroth stops running and the energy stabilizes to form Milena, though she probably is undead* There, that get his attention! *broadly grins*

Desiree: *sighs as she hears Droozun’s words. So, she moves over to him* Anything I can do to help you, Droozun?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *watches Astaroth jump and move about, flicking his ears back when Milena forms before him* Geez, that is just, creepy…

Milena: *looks around, seeming confused* This isn’t… *looks at Kalysto, then Astaroth* …what kind of forces do you mess with, boy? The demons are one thing, but this…? *points to Astaroth* Please don’t end up in an unfavourable place…

Droozun: *”Nope. Just die. Physical fade. Leave behind treasure.”* *wiggles a stalk at her* *”With no puke. Just like wanted.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs then hugs Droozun* Well, thank you. *she pats the top of his head* I’ll tell Kalysto to summon you back as soon as he can. *she then steps away to supervise Mahret*

Astaroth: *grins at his work. He then leans back to nibble at an itch again* Done, done. All is done. Dumb demon will get attention. See, see! *giggles, none too concerned about how the mortals are reacting to his work*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *phase shifts into the physical plane of existance, then begins to cautiously wander towards Milena, his wings flared out heavily. He is highly suspicious right now, and quiet*

Milena: *turns her attention toward Bael and points a finger at him* Bad demon! You get here now! I have some words for you…

Mahret: *just lies on her side and pants* Ih..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *is none to concerned with how serious the situation is. Instead, he flares open his wings then begins to jump from foot to foot, performing a strange victory dance* Great I am. Beyond great. I awesome and great and wonderful. Hehe!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *crouches down in front of Milena, lowering his head* Forgive me. What have I done to upset you?

Milena: *slaps him across the side of his head* I told you to take care of my son! You treated him with prejudice and disdain. You didn’t want to be his companion! You only did it because I told you to. Then you messed around with him. *points to Kalysto* You messed around with him just recently too! Now fix him. Fix what you did. Fix what you did, or god only knows what is going to happen!

Kalysto: *keeps well out of the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *skitters next to Kalysto then leaps up to climb up his back. After a moment, he perches on Kalysto’s shoulder then leans in to look at his face* Mmm… Fun fun, no? *broadly grins and looks at the scene* I do good work.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Yeah, really…. good job. *deeply frowns and pins his ears back as he listens to his mother yelling*

Bael: *just sits there and allows his former mistress to scream at him. When she finally quietens, he points a finger at Kalysto and alters his energies again, changing him back to a very similar energy signal he had before* He will never be the same without me…

Milena: *begins to scream at him* FIX IT PROPERLY!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: Hmm… *tilts his head as she watches the two. He then shrugs and leaps back to the ground* Sound like woman want you back with demon. Boring. *yawns* Bored now. *grins* Woman yours forever, ever. *giggles then scurries off, intending to escape*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *moves to sit down in the grass, sighing* What a strange creature.. *glances up at Milena, then lowers his head* I hope you’re not infectious…We already had that thing try to start here recently.. *glances over at Droozun, who has just died now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is still with Mahret and trying to get the felhunter to cough up the goods. She sighs with frustration as she watches over the process* We probably should have thought of a better plan…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Did you have a bag? No. Did I? No. We needed to get it out, and quickly. Oh, *nods at Milena* Your birdy left her behind. I don’t know how long for, but there you go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: My birdy? *glares* That thing isn’t mine at all! *grits her teeth* I have no affiliation with that thing.. *she then looks over at Milena and twitches* Umm… What the hell is wrong with her?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: She’s… a walking corpse, basically. *frowns* Must be kind of cruel to be brought back to life like that… *winces heavily as the lady walks over to him and begins to pat his face with her cold dead hands*

Milena: My son… what have you become? You’re just like me… you ignored all their advice and did what you want. I’m so proud of you.

Mahret: *makes a squeaking noise and suddenly barfs a huge amount of slobber and rotting meat covered gems all over Desiree’s feet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans as her feet are covered in puke. She then gives Mahret an uncomfortable grin before she steps away and heads over to Kalysto* Umm… *looks over at Milena* What are we going to do with a dead lady, Kalysto?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know. Kill her? Chain her to a post and leave her out in the ra—*winces*

Milena: *slaps him across the side of his head* You do that and you’re going to be in a lot of trouble!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns as Milena slaps Kalysto. She then reaches out to grasp onto the woman’s hand* Listen, I know that you’re his mother and all. But don’t hurt my Kalysto. *glares at her before shoving her away* ~Did you get anything solved, or did you only gain new problems, Kalysto?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Careful now. That’s my mother you’re pushing there. *deeply frowns and shakes his head at her* Shame, Desiree. Have more respect than that! *sighs* Sorry, mother… *glances downwards, thinking* *”I think it’s fixed now. I could summon Kuppit, but he may actually succeed in ripping off my ear.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances at Kalysto then sighs* Sorry… *shakes her head* We still don’t exactly have the room to deal with a dead woman… Let alone two Milenas… Maybe we should just give her to Rhyderi and let him… do something. *groans then frowns* ~If it’s fixed, why would Kuppit still tear your ear off?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”I’m saying the only way to tell is to summon him. He hates fakes. He’s incredibly loyal though, despite what he says. If he senses me as me, he wouldn’t attack me… if I wasn’t fixed… I’d probably get both my ears chewed off.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Ah, I see. Perhaps Droozun is a better option for a test. What happened anyway? Aside from dead lady being here, that is. I didn’t see anything.~ *she eyes off Milena again. She then lifts her head and calls out toward the house* Rhyderi, I need you to take care of something.

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.