Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glares at the soldier before quickly using her psychic abilities to take the gun and dismantle it, finding the task rather simple since the gun is similar to the types that Sephiroth had taught her about. She then nudges Kalysto* Let’s umm… go inside or something.

Seres: *looks around before looking up at Sephiroth* Father, why our house destroyed… again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs tiredly* I suppose it collapsed in the shifting of the continent… But don’t worry. I had teleported the contents out of it because I had been anctipating having to move out entirely. I dont know how many more houses are downed in the area.

Kalysto: Go inside where? Everything is messed up right now. *points* There’s a leaf pagoda where my shop used to be!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: Well… let’s just try to find our home.. Then we should find Arte, Zulmire, and your brother. *glances at the bunker* At least my family is safe, but I don’t know where yours is at all..

Seres: *slowly nods* Ummm… where’s mother? I call for her, but she no respond.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls* I called for her but she didn’t respond. Once these humans are settled and don’t want to try and kill each other, I am going to look for her. *shakes his head* It would do no good to survive what happened if there is going to be a war immediately after it. *growls at the other soldiers* You heard me. I am the General of this army. I do not wish for war or conflict. Now move out and secure this area. If you do not agree with my orders, speak with the President and sort it out diplomatically. Nobody is dying today.

Kalysto: *lowers his head* They werent’ in the bunker…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, I know that, Kalysto. That’s why we should look for them. Maybe they’re in our house. *she frowns at Orpheus begins to squirm a bit. So, she pats his head and tries to calm him down. She then glances back inside the bunker* Milena, do you want to come with us or stay with the rest of my family?

The American soldiers look over Sephiroth for a moment. After a bit, they nod and moves out, deciding to concentrate their efforts on looking for any injured individuals instead.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a contented grunt, glancing around* You. *points at one of the American soldiers at random* Keep an eye on the situation. We do not want this situation to turn into a battlefield. Take care of things. *glances at Seres* Go back to the others… *lightly nudges her shoulder* In a few years you can direct people like these around yourself. Until then, you need to be safe. *Leaps into the air and flies off, scanning out the area for Jenna’s location*

Milena: *quickly toddles after Desiree, wanting to stay close*

Kalysto: I think she’s willing to follow you anywhere….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at her father’s words. She then rushes back to the bunker so that she could be with the rest of her family* Father safe… *she glances around then moves over to her twin brother so that she can wake him*

Desiree: *gives Milena a quick grin. She then steps outside and looks around* Umm… I think our house is.. there? *points to the north east* I think..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Everything in this town is messed up… *begins heading to the North-east as directed, glancing around the area the entire time. He passes by Sephiroth’s house and frowns* Sorry about your dad’s house, Desiree. *keeps going, stopping when he sees his house is no longer next door to Sephiroth’s* Great.

Sephiroth: *”Jenna. Where are you…?”* *continues to fly north, scanning for Jenna’s location*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Groans and grumbles* Well.. that completely sucks… *sighs and lowers her head* Didn’t you send out your dragon to find Arte? She’s been searching for… forever. *she then looks around the area, trying to find any signs of her house*

Jenna: *is out cold. So, she doesn’t respond. However, this also means that her cloaking spells are no longer in effect. So, Sephiroth should be able to track her down*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once he locks onto her signal he rockets off after her, teleporting a lot of distance to cut down on the time it would take him. He soon flies over the newly formed mountain range that appeared when the Northern Crater merged with most of Greenland and he lands down in the area, wandering into the cave network. All the rocks are still very hot from friction and being moved about, and much of the path is unstable* Jenna! *continues to walk in, sensing her quite close by now*

Kalysto: There it is… *moves ahead. The house was pushed onto raised ground at the far end of town, but is still level and safe in terms of structure. He walks inside, frowning* Not even the furniture moved. How could your dad’s house collapse, yet mine is fine? *peers into the garden, which stretches out down onto the northern side of the island, running down onto a beach behind the house * I…. I think our Real Estate is going to go up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *wanders into the house as well and looks around. She then releases a sigh of relief once she notices that their belongings are safe. However, her grin quickly disappears as she begins to seriously look around* Zulmire? Arte? Rhyderi?

Jenna: *is sprawled out on the ground in one of the inner caverns. Her wings are spread out around her. For the most part, she is unharmed. However, there are several scorch marks on her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *despite the dangerous terrain, he persists, pushing his way in towards the middle of the cave network, using Jenna’s signal like a beacon of guidance. Once he reaches her, he slowly moves around her, crouching down to gently touch her neck to see if she’s alive, feeling for a pulse*

Arte: *had just returned to the house when the shift took place. She is hiding in the bedroom closet, curled up and not moving for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is still alive, as is the fetus inside of her. However, she is battered a bit, having suffered injuries from the energies that she wielded earlier. When Sephiroth touches her, she releases a faint moaning sound*

Desiree: Zulmire? Arte? Rhyderi?! Someone, answer me! *whimpers with concern. However, she quickly drops off Orpheus in his crib before she begins to systematicly check each of the rooms. Upon finding Arte, she rushes over to the troll’s side and gently shakes her* Are you ok?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: *cracks her eyes open and shivers* Fi deh nehjo deh’yo! *pushes aside some coats and sits up* It was ‘da end of the world, girl… I swear it was! I come back to ‘da house because dragon tell me to. Den… ‘den disaster.

Sephiroth: *begins to check Jenna over to determine what the extent of her injuries are*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Shh… I know, it was horrible. But… I think everything is fine now. We’re safe and all that stuff is over with. *She stands up and looks around* I’m going to try to find the others. Come out when you’re ready. *She slips out of the bathroom and recommences her search* Zulmire? Rhyderi?

Jenna: *The worst of her burns are on her back, along where her wings are. Her wings are also quite singed. Overall, she’s rather healthy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Arte: ‘dey go out to fight, I t’ink. Zulmire say some’tin about it. I stay out. Den they never come back. I not hear from ‘dem…. *begins to sob* Where Kalysto and da little ones?

Sephiroth: *seems pleased with Jenna’s injuries and begins to carry her out of the caves, heading back out the way he came in* Let’s go home. Though, there’s not really a home to go to.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: They’re fine, Arte. I had Zephyros and Milena with me. Zephyros is in his crib at the moment. Go to him if you want. As for Kalysto.. He came back to the house with me. I think he went to check out our new… umm… beach. *Sighs* ~Zulmire? Rhyderi??~

Jenna: *remains limp as Sephiroth picks her up. Her wings twitch a bit, but otherwise, she simply falls into his grasp*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *carries Jenna out of the caves, then flies high into the air, glancing down at the merged continent, shaking his head* What did you do… *begins to fly back home, teleporting a lot of the distance to cut down on wind-chill*

Zulmire: *”…yeh….?”* *sigh* *”We be here…. jus… I don’t know where here be.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Thank the gods… Please, come back home. Umm… It’s moved a bit, but still, come back. Arte is worried. So am I.~ *glances toward the nearest window* ~I think Kalysto might be worried too, but that one is hard to tell.~ *Shakes her head. She then moves out the house so that she can stand next to Kalysto*

Jenna: *her only reply is a soft groan*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Desiree. Is your house still standing? If so… I need to ask a favour of you. I need somewhere to put Jenna until she recovers. “* *continues to fly south, heading for Mideel* *”Your siblings would also appreciate a roof over their heads in the immediate. Your house and familiarity would comfort them.”*

Kalysto: *has since moved away from the beach again. But not too far away. He is now staring at a two-story office-block on a rocky cliff face which hasn’t come from either Mideel or Samoa*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Huh? Yea… It’s still standing, Father. However, my house isn’t as big as yours. It’ll be very tight. I hope you know this.~ *shakes her head* ~As long as you’re ok with it, yea, you guys can stay with us.~ *she walks over to Kalysto’s side before staring at the cliff* Umm… What is that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: The new… New Shinra Building perhaps? *tilts his head slightly* Maybe there are dead people inside. *begins walking off towards it, grinning heavily* Heh heh heh… *Darkly chuckles*

Sephiroth: *”It won’t be for long… but understand without even the tight squeeze, there is nowhere for now. Not until I have a new one built where the old one was standing.”* *sighs and finally lands in Mideel, walking around, seeming lost* Damn it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~I understand. I already said that you guys can stay with us.~ *She frowns as she listens to Kalysto. So, she quickly moves to follow after him* Kalysto? Are you feeling alright? *looks him over* That there.. didn’t seem like you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: What? What wasn’t like me? You know me. I don’t like people very much. *flicks an ear back at her, then turns the rest of his head, raising his brows lightly* I’m feeling alright. *stops to show her, then shrugs* Never better. Why? *glances around* Do you see something I don’t? Impossible. *scowls and continues walking to the building on the cliff* What happened to Arte, Zulmire, and Rhyderi anyway? I know Zulmire’s not dead, he would have told me spiritually if he was.

Sephiroth: *”Very good. Thank you for agreeing. I apologize for this sudden arrival, but it cannot be helped.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Well, for starters, you don’t laugh the way that you just did a moment ago. I’ve heard you laugh hundreds of times, and that one wasn’t like you at all.. *Sighs* Arte is shook up, but she’s fine. Zulmire and Rhyderi are heading toward the house. *she then glances to the side* ~Father, it isn’t that sudden. I understand fully.~

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.