Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Its the mergence… when the Maelstrom spins out of control and destroys the planet. And then the world shall merge with the nether… *ducks his head and keeps it down when the ground begins to shake, the entire island far under them shifting about on its foundations*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she feels the shifting. She then moves closer to Kalysto and presses herself up against him in order to feel safer. Whimpering, she looks around* Ok… That definitely sounds bad… *lowers her head in fear. Soon after, she groans as the energies that are causing the merge between planets force her to pass out. Most of the others in the shelter and nearby area pass out as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *keeps his head down and winces heavily. Within the next few seconds a large pair of purpley dark wings envelope him and he phase-shifts away from the physical plane of existance*

Iris: *loudly screams in fear, though is quiet after she passes out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *groans as she finally wakes up. She then yelps in surprise as she finds the grille of a green jeep staring her in the face. Yelping, she shuffles to her feet and scoots away. She then begins to desperately look around* Kalysto??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *cracks his eyes open, groaning* What happened… *stares at the green jeep near them and immediately tries to move everyone else away* Was there an earthquake…? Wait…. we don’t have machines like that on Gaea… *picks up Xelong, lightly shaking him* Wake up… are you OK?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *whines as he’s shaked. He then cracks open his wings before squeaking at Zach* ~World spins… Stop. No fun.~

Desiree: I don’t know… *continues to frantically look around* ~Kalysto?? Where are you?~ *whimpers then decides to try another approach* ~Droozun! Please, find Kalysto and bring him to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *hugs Xelong close to him and strokes his head* Shhh. We’re safe now… *glances at Holly, then nods as he looks around the rest of the bunker* We’re not hurt. Just a little worse for wear… good. Good… *slowly rises to his feet* Was it an earthquake? *moves to exit the bunker, frowning at the smell of low-tide*

Droozun: *grumbles* *”Master in plane with Bael. Pending agreement, he see trouble and take with. Ask to bring back. It no problem.”* *begins to sniff around, hissing* *”He goin’ back already.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Oh, thank the gods… We really need him.~ *she stands up and looks around. She then steps out of the bunker. Soon enough, she yelps as she almost trips over a man in green fatigues. She then blinks as she looks down at the man* What the hell..

Xelong: *sniffs the air then whimpers* ~Everything all wrong.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: You’re right… *looks around at the changed landscape with utter confusion* Everything is all messed up… *keeps Xelong close to him* Desiree, can you keep an eye on the others? *cautiously walks into what’s left of the town, frowning as he notices several of the houses are smashed down* I don’t even know if I want to find out what happened here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *glances back at Zach then nods at him* Alright. Take care of yourself, though. Don’t get into trouble. *she pats Orpheus’s head then looks around the area again* ~Kalysto, please come back. We need you.~

Seres: *finally wakes up then blinks as she stares around at the new scenery. Whimpering, she presses herself against a wall* ~Father?? Mother??~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is currently unconcious and pinned under the remains of the house, as well as impaled by large broken support roof beams, so wouldn’t respond any time soon*

Bael: *”Is the physical realm side again? I upheld my end of side of the deal… now surely he can hold his. I wish for my freedom in return for his safety. That has been acheived, if you say that side is safe again.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Yes, I’m certain it’s safe… Strange, but safe. Please, let Kalysto come back home. His son needs him. I need him.~ *glances around* ~Milena needs him, too…~

Seres: *whimpers as she gets no response* ~Father?1 Father??~ *stumbles to her feet and sniffles for a moment. After looking around, she slips away and tries to race to where she can sense Sephiroth* Father? *yelps as she spots her father. So, she begins trying to use her telekensis to extract him from the rubble*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Bael: *”Very well. You get your wish. Do not seek me out again. My debt has been paid. I will make sure he will no longer need my assistances.”*

Kalysto: *is dumped out onto the ground nearby Desiree’s feet, seeming disorientated. A black gaseous substance begins to waft out from the floor, curling around his physical form, then the black shadowy smoke-like substance begins to seep into him*

Sephiroth: *would easily be extracted seeing as though he is limp and not moving. He has been mortally wounded so begins to bleed out rather quickly once the support beam is shifted*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *whines as she sees Sephiroth start to bleed out. She then cries out* Help! Someone… *whimpers and grasps onto her father* Father… Please, be alright.

Desiree: ~No longer need your assistance? What do you mean?~ *Yelps as she starts seeing the shadowy substance. However, she stays back, for she knows better than to interfere* ~Please, just tell me what you’re doing to him.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *twitches slightly as he hears a voice somewhere overhead* *”Don’t… worry…”* *grunts aggressively and begins to move, trying to push himself into a sitting position. His run-in with the WEAPON already weakened him before and he discovers that his efforts to move are more or less wasted as his life essence begins to wane* *”…about me. I am… eternal and forever… let me die…”*

Bael: *”Ask him what he has always wanted… and where he had tapped into his power before. I am merely giving him independance and freedom from me. I never wanted that shell anyway. It was a consolation gift when my real prize succumbed to illness.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~As long as you’re not harming him..~ *she kneels down next to Kalysto. She then reaches out to stroke her fingers through his hair* Wake up, my precious dark warlord..

Seres: *whimpers at her father’s words. However, she then slowly nods and just sits down next to him* ~Alright, father. Don’t leave me long..~ *She sniffles, but patiently waits for her father to die and revive*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *opens his eyes, which glow much brighter than normal while the dark energies are still seeping into his being. He sits up and shakes his head* Whoa… that was one killer headache. *glances around* Feels like I took a ride somewh- *blinks* What happened? *glances sideways at the green jeep* What… IS THAT? Don’t tell me the titans came to party too…

Sephiroth: *becomes limp as his life ebbs away. He doesn’t remain down long though, and begins to hack and cough as he revives*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Titans? Umm… I don’t think so. *shakes her head then holds out her hand so that she could help Kalysto to his feet* That is a jeep… I think. It looks like a vehicle from Earth.. But that shouldn’t be possible. *Shakes her head*

Seres: *whimpers as she sees strange soldiers move about the area. She then presses herself up against Sephiroth’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up, growling as he hears movement and senses unfamiliar people* What’s going on? Where are we? *snarls at the soldiers* Seres, do you know what’s happened? *frowns* *”Jenna? Where are you? Something very strange happened… also, our house is ruined.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently unconscious, so she doesn’t respond. At the moment, she’s in the ruins of the area that the Northern Crater merged with*

Desiree: *glances over Kalysto* Bael said he made it so that you’d no longer need him. Do you know what he did to you, Kalysto?

Seres: *shakes her head* I don’t know. *she then stares as she sees the SOLDIERs that she’s more familiar with run around as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t… *glances down at his hands* But I don’t feel any different at all. Really. *pats himself down, then glances at his back, frowning* I feel…. better somehow. *blinks*

Sephiroth: *growls slightly* Seres. You might want to get to safety. Or you can ignore my directions as an adult and follow me because you’d probably be safe nearby somebody like me anyway. *grunts at his men and rises to his feet* You there, soldiers. Status report. *glares* What happened here and what are we looking at?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *glances around then slowly nods and quickly moves to stand behind Sephiroth. She stays hear and looks up at the various soldiers in the area* I don’t like this..

Desiree: Hmm… Well, as long as no harm came to you. Though I think you should try to figure out what he did to you at some point. *straightens up then frowns as she hears the yelling from the two groups of soldiers* What the hell?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts as he is told the general situation, which is utter re-arrangement of the Mideel continent as it merged with the island of Samoa on Earth* If the barracks are still standing, fall back. *grunts* Meet in the barracks and we will decide what to do from there.. *glares at the other soldiers* You are standing in the township of Mideel, which is under the ruling of the ShinRa. You would do well to stand down and collaborate with our forces so there are no territorial disputes.

Kalysto: It just doesn’t feel like he did anything to me. *raises his hands and sets them on fire* See? Am just fine. *phases his wings into existance, which are now a brilliant mix of purple-red and blue colours* Everything is as fine as it was before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *tilts her head as she notices the colors of his wings. She then reaches out to grab the nearest one and tries to pull it in front of Kalysto’s face* Well, definitely something is different. *shrugs* I believe you though. He didn’t sound like he was doing anything to harm you. *she then yelps as one of the american soldiers fires at Kalysto due to fear*

Seres: *glances around then stares up at the mixture of new and old trees in the area* Strange..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *heavily flinches at the sound of the gunshot and ducks his head, the bullet narrowly missing his left ear* Goddamn it, don’t shoot at me! *glares at the gun* I never liked those. EVER….

Sephiroth: *grunts at more of his soldiers that appear in the area, glaring as he hears the sound of a gunshot* Start patrolling the perimeter. We need to get this place secure and peaceful. *glares at the other soldiers* I am sure that is what you want too. So please, go ahead.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.