Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Chaos: *grunts then snorts at Kalysto’s attitude. He then leaps away from Kalysto and flies away so that he could view the carnage*

Amethyst WEAPON: *screeches in pain as the knights strike out at him. Throughout the assault, he lashes about and tries to whack away the summon. However, by the time the final blow comes from King Arthur, his armor is heavily cracked and damaged. So, the blow manages to break his armor all together. Still, the WEAPON remains standing for now, barely holding onto life*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *fades back into the existing world when the summon is completed, then glances up at the WEAPON and yells to his group* It’s weakened! Go in for the kill now! *charges at the creature with his Ultima weapon and leaps into the air, then tries to bring it down on the WEAPON’s shoulder, Braver style*

Kalysto: *moves to his feet and dusts himself off, then readies his hands for another barrage of firey doom spells* Bael, go for the tails and ruin its balance for good.

Bael: *roars at Kalysto’s orders, making an angry sound before flying over the WEAPON to do what he says, attempting to shatter the bones in the end of the creature’s tail with another flying stomp*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *hisses at Cloud as he strikes down on his shoulder. He then brings down his left head and tries to chomp down on the spiky-haired man. Meanwhile, the WEAPON violently whips his tail as it is struck at by the demon*

Yuffie: *nods as she hears Cloud’s order. She then begins to emit a glow as she holds her Conformer out before her. Soon after, she activates her limit break and sends the energy wave known as All Creation out at the WEAPON*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles to his feet, having gained conciousness. He glares heavily at the creature so close to his position, then activates his final limit break, Supernova. At first, absolutely nothing happens. Then the sky begins to become progressively darker, and then a large meteor comes streaming down for the sky, bearing down on the WEAPON* Move…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *screeches in pain as the meteor slams down into him. At first, he tries to remain standing, even though he is battered and bleeding. However, he soon releases a death knell before his entire form begins to break apart and crumble*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *forces himself to quickly move away from the crumbling beast, sitting down once in the safe area away from it* That was… more annoying than it looked… *scowls, reluctantly adding the next part* …good work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *excitedly bouces up and down as she celibrates* Yay! We did it! *frowns* Why was there a weapon at all? I thought we killed them all before when we were killing him. *points at Sephiroth*

Vincent: *finally lands again and transforms back to his real form. At first, he just remains kneeling down as he recomposes himself. He then grunts and steps away a bit to move into the shadows of the trees*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the sky, then at the crumbled pile of disintigrated WEAPON* ….I can’t answer that. I don’t know what caused it to waken. But there will always be WEAPONs. You can be sure of that… *scowls* However… something caused it to awaken, and without a doubt it has something to do with the calling all of us received…

Seferia
    Keymaster

As Sephiroth looks up into the sky, he is likely to notice that the sun suddenly begins to pulse. Soon after, it begins to darken and shows signs of destabilizing. These changes are occurring because Nemesis has begun to drain the star of its energies, which is making the star go super-nova.

Yuffie: Yea, what was up with that? *frowns, completely unaware of what’s going on in the sky at the moment*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *winces slightly at the massive output of raw energy and looks upwards. His eyes widen slightly as he sees the sky darken and the sun begin to collapse in on itself in the sky* You’re all going to die..

Seferia
    Keymaster

The star is only starting to show signs. It will still take days to a week for it to completely collapse. So, for now, it is flashing erratically and changing colors.

Yuffie: What? *stops and stares at Sephiroth* Was that a threat?? *she steadies her Conformer* We killed you once, Sephy-butt, we can do it again!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *lowers his head, giving Yuffie a poignant glare, before turning his attention towards the ground, loudly snorting* Do I even remotely look like a threat to you? Give up on it already. I don’t know what more you want me to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *frowns at Sephiroth and lowers her weapon a bit. However, she soon begins to pout* Well, you’re the one who just said that we were all going to die! What was that supposed to mean?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs irritably* Not by me. Look up. *slowly moves to his feet again and begins to casually walk away, headed back for Mideel* It doesn’t really matter what you do now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Look… up? *blinks and turns her attention to the sky. She then stares* What is that??

Jenna: *has sensed the change in energy waves from the sun as well. At the moment, she has moved out of the shelter and is staring up at the sky. She narrows her eyes as she examines the changes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just continues to walk his way back to Mideel, too battered up from his run-in with the WEAPON to put the effort into flying. When he reaches the town, he moves off towards his house* *”Jenna… we need to re-locate…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head as she fully realizes what she is witnessing. She scans over the ground for a moment, as if trying to find an answer there. She then sighs and shakes her head* No… *scowls before looking back toward the children in the shelter. She then calls out to Zach* Seph is about to get very distressed over me. Tell him.. I’m sorry. *shakes her head then quickly casts a spell to try to conceal her location from any form of scans. Soon after, she teleports away, heading for the largest source of energy that she knows of on the planet, the Northern Crater*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *between cuddling one very frightened Iris and a strangely calm Alexander, he looks up at Jenna, somewhat perplexed* *”Can I help with anythng?”* *deeply frowns, but remains put for the younger ones’ sakes* *”Where are you going?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I’m sorry, Zach. I can’t tell you. If I told any of you.. you’d try to stop me. Farewell.~ *she then cuts off communication with her “son”. She also has made a point of not responding to Sephiroth. A moment after appearing in the Northern Crater, she sighs and looks down toward where the lifestream is located* You and I are about to become very unfriendly. I am sorry, but if you want to be saved, I must do this.. *she then closes her eyes and begins to delve into her own psyche*

Desiree: *Frowns after she watches her mother leave* What is going on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: To be honest….? I don’t really know. But something is going on. *deeply frowns* Something not very good at all. I don’t much like where any of this is going.

Sephiroth: *”Jen? We need to move. Preferrably as soon as possible.”* *steps into the house and begins teleporting valuable items and things like the furniture into his subspace*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mutters as she begins trying to awaken the full power of the chaos entity that she is an avatar to* I need your powers…. *she then hisses in pain as she begins to tap into the full force of the “destroyer”. Gritting her teeth, she stumbles down onto the ground, falling onto her hands and knees. She then pants in order to try to repress the pain*

Desiree: Me neither… *glances down at her son then looks toward the door* ~Kalysto? What’s happening?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”We killed a big monster. It fell apart. Then your dad and some weird people who fought here had some words. Then your dad left in a bit of a huff. The main problem seems to be this, though.”* *glances up at the sun, then telepathically transmits the images to Desiree*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns at what Kalysto shows her* ~Kalysto… come here. I think we will need you here.~

Jenna: *claws at the ground as she continues to feel pain due to her attempts to fully access and merge with the chaos entity. She then mutters, as if to responding to something* This is my fault. I will take full responsibility… Yes, I understand and I don’t care. *she then hisses in pain as her wings explode into existence. The ground around her then begins to burn before the energy shoots up into the sky. Thus, in the course of the next few hours, the planet becomes covered in fire-laced skies*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Show me what? I’m the one out here showing you.”* *watches fire begin to scatter across the sky and bows out from the group, quickly moving off towards the shelter. Once inside, he sits down next to Desiree, looking quite alarmed* The mergence is here… the end of the world. The day when the Nether merges with the physical world…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is rocking Orpheus in her arms, trying to keep the infant calm. Once Kalysto enters the shelter, she grins with relief. However, she soon falters as he speaks to her* What? What are you talking about, Kalysto?

A clash resounds through the sky as the powers that are encompassing it begin to tear the planet apart. Meanwhile, Jenna keeps control over the energy that she has unlocked and begins to manipulate it so that Gaia, once fully destroyed, has its essence and energies transferred to her home universe. Once there, the Earth is demolished as well. Soon after, the remnants of the two planets are forced to merge into one. Jenna also tries to keep alive as many mortals as possible, but she most definitely keeps her family alive.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.