Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Incase you couldn’t tell, I was asking for a plan of action. I don’t really intend to just stand around here and die. However, nothing is happening. *glares* So.. now what do we do? It is a relatively simple question. I am standing here and I wish to know what to do next.

Iris: *just buries her face against Zach as she is carried outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Why do you need my instruction to figure out what to do next? *shakes her head* You’re the general here, not me… *Sighs* However, if you really want my opinion, seeing as you’re the most versatile out of all of us… Perhaps you should try to figure out what we’re about to go up against?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly, then shakes his head and takes off into the air, levitating high above the ground to look over the land and try to observe what is going on* *”There’s nothing here, Jenn. Not yet anyway.”* *scowls as he scans the wider area, trying to determine what is happening*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Not long after Sephiroth passes a clump of trees, a long winding tail whips out from the foilage and tries to whack at him. Soon after, a dual-headed beast rises up out of the trees. The creature is a very dark purple in color. It then focuses its red eyes on Sephiroth before it screaches out and spreads open three sets of “wings” on each side of its body*

Jenna: ~Well, I don’t know what you’re looking for either.~ *she’s too far away to know what’s going on in the forested area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses and flies back out of the way, forming a dark ball of destructive energies, hurling it at the giant creature* *”Get over here!”* *telepathically transmits what he’s seeing to Jenna* *”Get everyone you can. Get the children to the underground bomb shelter in the ShinRa building.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at the imagery that she is sent. She then turns to look at Rhyderi and Kalysto* You two can fight, right? My mate needs you two, now! Get anyone else that can fight as well… *she then looks at Desiree* There’s a bomb shelter in the SOLDIER barracks. Get the two children from your house there. *She then begins gathering her own children to usher them to the shelter*

Desiree: *frowns at her mother’s reaction. Still, seeing how serious the situation is, she just nods and begins to carry Orpheus to the shelter. She then calls out to Milena* Milena, follow me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Milena: *hides nearby in some plants* Uww-aahh… *whimpers*

Zach: Yeah, I’m coming… *quickly runs to the shelter, still carrying Iris and Alex* Dimmy, Seres, come on and follow me! *frowns* *”Holly, run home and nab Xel…”*

Holly: *blinks and rushes back to the house, quickly walking into Zach’s bedroom* Xelong? Where are you?

Sephiroth: *flies after the giant WEAPON, then begins trying to steal its attention so he can lead it further away from Mideel* What are you doing? *growls* This way!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *releases a low rumble as he turns toward Sephiroth. Soon after, he opens up his two maws. One mouth begins to form a white ball of energy while the other forms a black one. Soon after, they simultaneously fire off the energy balls at Sephiroth*

Desiree: *moves over to Milena’s spot* Come. We’re going someplace where you can be safe. Follow me.

Xelong: *is hiding underneath the bed. He squeaks as he hears Holly. He then slowly crawls out from under the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: *scoops Xelong up into her arms, holding him firmly as she runs from the house, heading for the ShinRa Building as well*

Sephiroth: *tries to dive out of the way from the white ball, ending up being blasted by the black one while he drops out of the sky. He loudly hisses and makes an uncomfortable landing, shaking himself off, trying to recover from the blast* Damn it…

Rhyderi: I don’t know anyone else who can fight…. *runs into the house to place on his armor, then runs off towards the forest with his sword*

Kalysto: *watches Rhyderi leave* What a fag… *rolls his eyes* Want Zulmire? Though he’s about as useful as a fart these days.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t respond to either of the elves, since she has left to lead her children to safety. Once she reaches the barracks, she calls out to the chief officer that she can find and instructs him to find Sephiroth and bring as many trained men as he can find*

Xelong: *releases a faint whimper as he’s moved. He then looks around at the new surroundings as he is brought to the shelter* ~We safe here?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *ducks into the shelter with the other children, then takes a seat in the corner, cuddling Iris and Alex close to himself* We should be safe here, Xel. There’s room in the middle on my lap if you want… *nods at Dimitri and Seres* Get comfortable. Don’t know how long we’re going to be here.

Holly: *sits down next to Zach, placing Xelong in her lap, stroking his back* Don’t worry, sweetie. One day I bet you’re going to be big enough to set fire to all of that bad stuff out there.

Sephiroth: *takes off into the air again and resumes flying around the WEAPON, wanting to lead it towards the western shoreline of the small continent* Come on!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *rumbles again as his eyes follow Sephiroth’s movements. He then swings around and tries to hit Sephiroth with his left arm as he also tries to bite down on the man with his left head*

Jenna: ~AVALANCHE is heading this way. I also told the elves to help you, Seph… I don’t know if you really want me to fight. I am pregnant…~ *lowers her head and sighs as she moves to lean against the wall near the door for the shelter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as the WEAPON bites down on the fluttering edge of his coat and he quickly struggles out of it before he becomes food* *”Stay in there with the others if you can.”* *continues to lead the WEAPON away. Then he makes a sharp turn around it and tries to blast it in the back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *roars in anger as he’s struck by the energy. As he roars, Sephiroth’s cloak flutters out of his mouth and down to the ground. Soon after, the WEAPON whips up its tail and tries to strike out at Sephiroth*

Jenna: ~Very well.~ *she then frowns* ~Kalysto, Aeris, all of you… Try to get there as soon as possible. I don’t know how long Seph can handle this thing.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cid: *flies the plane overhead, sailing high over the WEAPON before making the plane U-Turn towards the city* Motherf—er! That thing is huge! S–t, get in there as fast as you damn can! *lands the plane with an aggressive thud* Now get off my f—-ng plane!

Kalysto: *runs ahead, moving within firing range of the WEAPON’s feet. He hurls a shadowy-ball at the toes, then begins trying curse the creature with a slowed-movement spell*

Rhyderi: *is already ahead of Kalysto and charges at the monster, attempting to jam his sword into it the moment he reaches it*

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses as the tail slams down on him, forcing him to quickly teleport out from under it, appearing over its head again. He teleports his sword from his subspace into his left hand, glaring* That will not work again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts as he spots the WEAPON down below. He then shakes his head* I had thought we saw the last of those. *he then turns runs out of the airship. Soon after, he leaps up into the air before training his sights on the Weapon’s head. As soon as he feels that he has a good shot, he fires off an entire clip at the creature*

Amethyst WEAPON: *roars in anger as it is struck by the newcomers. It then hisses and spins around, trying to sweep its tail at all of the attackers who are on the ground. At the moment, he doesn’t pay attention to Sephiroth*

Yuffie: *coughs as she recomposes herself. She then runs out of the plane just in time to see a huge tail head her way* No way! *leaps up, trying to stay safe. She then flings her Conformer at the creature*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: See if you can get on it’s blind-side and attack it fron there, Yuffie. *charges onwards towards the WEAPON’s tails and tries to physically run up the back of the creature so he can try to bite inbetween its armor plates*

Cid: Yeah well, we didn’t did we? F

ng thing is back, isn’t it? Sh-t. *spits on the ground and begins to twirl his halberd, looking for an open spot to attack*

Sephiroth: *remains high overhead. With the WEAPON distracted, he quickly descends and begins trying to hack at one of the heads with his Masamune*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *roars in anger as it is attacked by so many creatures. It then spreads open its three sets of wings, exposing launchers that are hidden under the triangular shapes. Soon after, it fires off a series of cluster bombs into the area, trying to strike at its attackers. As soon as Sephiroth begins to slash at the WEAPON, it roars in anger once more then brings up both of its head so that they are on either side of Sephiroth before it fires off a simultaneous combination of dual-nature energy blasts, one from each head again*

Vincent: *Grunts as he uses his cape to shield himself from the debris that is kicked up by the explosions of the cluster bombs. He then lands down next to where Kalysto is standing before he raises up his gun. Soon after, he narrows his eyes* Ultima. *with that, he activates a materia in the handle of his Death Penalty. Not long after the magic stone begins to glow, a wave of lifestream-like energy smashes into the WEAPON*

Yuffie: *yelps at the attacks that are going in around the area* This is crazy! *she then steadies her Conformer. Soon after, a red glow comes from her weapon before she summons Neo-Bahamut*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as he rises up, attempting to avoid the dual-blasts. He is not quick enough though, and bears the brunt of both of them, momentarily hanging in the air before falling like a rock at the feet of the monolith creature*

Red XIII: *stares at Yuffie’s summoning* Everyone back!

Kalysto: *raises his brows, feeling a little outdone by the item-assisted magic caster beside him. He extends his palms, then begins to launch heavy blasts of conflageration fire straight at the WEAPON’s toes, wanting to disable it from moving any more* Wait… summoning…? *bristles* That’s my job! *pulls out his wand and smashes it, freeing Bael the Demon Lord* We need you… things are not great between us but if we kill this thing… I’m going to set you free.

Bael: *flickers his wings, moving up from the position he is crouching in* Free…. at last… *wiggles, acting like he has been very stiff and sore inside of the item* My freedom? Kill this creature? *narrows his eyes, which begin to smoulder lightly* What’s the catch. *makes a huffy gruff sound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *screaches out in pain as the large dragon blasts at him. He then whips his tail in a infuriated manner as some of his armor cracks. Soon after, he opens his maws open wide once more and tries to blast the area with black and white energy streams*

Vincent: *grunts as he leaps back to keep himself safe. He then eyes off Kalysto for a moment before shaking his head and returning on task. He fires another round at the monolith before him before he grits his teeth in pain due to being struck by the white energy blasts. As he becomes distracted by the pain, he begins to transform into Chaos*

Yuffie: *whoops in excitement as she sees the damage* Yea!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: Just kill this thing, and your’e free. No catch. *backs away, but because the monster’s attention is elsewhere, he casts another round of fire spells, his gloves protecting his hands from getting burned in the process*

Bael: *Darkly chuckles* You have… a deal. *launches himself into the air, flying high over the WEAPON. He flaps his wings for a few moments, then suddenly drops out of the sky, attempting to ‘stomp’ the creature in the space between the heads with his hooves*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Amethyst WEAPON: *lifts his heads as he spots the new air-borne attacker. He then hisses at Bael and tries to strike out at him. However, he winds up banging his two heads against each other instead. The WEAPON then roars in pain as his armor is stomped on*

Chaos: *spreads open his wings as he fully forms. He then leaps up to hover in the air before he begins to strike at the WEAPON*

Yuffie: *calls out to Cloud* Hey, Spike! Do you still have the Knights of the Round? We could really use them now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *yells back to Yuffie* I do, but it’s too dangerous to cast with everyone so close! *yells out to the group* Move back everyone! *runs away a good 30 feet and begins to cast the powerful summon materia* I mean, everyone! Fall back!

Kalysto: *just remains where he is and continues to hurl fire spells at the WEAPON while directing Bael to kick the creature while it’s down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *nods and leaps back toward the trees, trying to get to a safe area*

Chaos: *narrows his eyes as he hears Cloud’s warnings. He then snorts before looking at Kalysto. Noticing how close the elf is, he grunts then swoops in to push the elf out of the way*

Amethyst WEAPON: *continues to roar and screech at Bael. Since the demon has his attention, he doesn’t pay attention to Cloud. His feet frequently stomp near to Sephiroth’s location on the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *glares at Sephiroth’s body on the ground but doesn’t comment. He continues with the summon and fades as the summoning magic cast is finished, the materia phasing him so he avoids damage*

*The Knights of Round descend from the sky and begin their chorus of thrashing and violence on the WEAPON*

Kalysto: *falls onto his face and growls* Watch it! *shakes himself off*

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.