Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *puts up with Mahret for now. Instead, she steps into Rhyderi’s room then clears her throat again* Rhyderi? Have you figured out anything at all? *sighs and looks over at Astaroth* ~Kalysto, I may need your help… You understand demons more than I do.~

Astaroth: Dual-tone hair. Yes! You know her. You see her just few minutes ago. *he then hisses at Mahret as she enters the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Dual-tone hair is… you? *points at Desiree* What a weird naming system. Well, you heard what he said, Desiree. Go get your mother.

Kalysto: *”What do you need help with? Don’t tell me you’re stuck on Felhunter summoning 101.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~What? No, I summoned Mahret back no problem. I’m having problems with this!~ *sends him a distinct set of memories that contain what Astaroth has been saying in the last few minutes* ~None of it makes any sense, at all.~ *she then frowns at Rhyderi* What? My mother is on her honey moon! I can’t go bother her just because we think this thing is saying that it wants her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”Alright, alright…”* *sighs* Holly, can you watch over the shop? Some shit just went down at my house. Worse than what this guy makes. *picks up Orpheus and slips him into the carry harness, clipping it onto his back. Then he steps out of the shop and briskly walks home*

Rhyderi: We can deal with this. Leave the other woman alone.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grumbles* You need to make up your mind. Do you want me to get my mother or not? *Shakes her head then groans* We don’t even know if this is really a danger to us or not. For all we know, he’s lying about everything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: You would be a fool to make such an assumption, Desiree. *frowns* We need to investigate it regardless of whether it is truth or fiction. Such a serious allegation should never be ignored. *sighs and shakes his head* Let me get ready…

Kalysto: *walks into the bedroom* Hey, what’s going on?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *sighs as Kalysto comes into the room. She then looks over at Rhyderi then at Astaroth before shaking her head* I honestly don’t have a fucking clue. *points at Astaroth* He’s spitting out nonsense. So, your brother has decided that the world is in mortal peril or something. Maybe you can make sense out of any of this!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *steps closer to Astaroth, twitching slightly. His expression suddenly darkens and he lowers his head, smirking broadly* You’re much, much bigger than you look, little parakeet. Why do you trick these mortals? *Astaroth would easily be able to tell that the owner of the voice is not Kalysto at all, and is infact, coming from the demon encased inside of the wand under his robe* They don’t have a clue.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *hisses in irritation at Kalysto. He then flicks his tail* Trick? Who trick. I trick? No, no. I tell truth. *his feathers bristle* I give warning. Important warning. Big eggs of huge are corrupted by dual-soul. Dual-soul hate all that exist. See it. Hear it. Bad things. Very bad! *snorts* I give warning. Fun mortals need live to continue being fun. No?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I couldn’t give a shit about your story and I’m not accusing that of being the trick. I am speaking of YOU, your imagery that you show to the mortals right now. *begins to work Kalysto’s body like a puppet, phasing the wings into existance* You shouldn’t lie. *growls and shakes his head* Oh man, not now. Not while I have my own son on my back, dude!

Rhyderi: *flattens his brows* One day these demons are going to have a complete stranglehold on you, brother. And then you will be lost to them.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *gives Rhyderi a poignant glare* You are so supportive. *she then moves closer to Kalsyto and tries to retrieve Orpheus from him*

Astaroth: *yawns at Kalysto* Shape mean nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. *he then reaches behind his left wing to nibble out an itch* I be big. I be small. I be anything. I be nothing. No matter. *he then tilts his head as he hears a rumbling in the distance* That no good. Me bet it start.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *easily gives up Orpheus, grinning at him* Not a very flavoursome vessel. But there will be another in time. *glares* Come on, dude, seriously. Don’t, not now. *sighs* So what do we do? Do we run somewhere safe and hide? Lucky I didn’t pay off the house yet…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: We don’t even know what it is… *glances out toward where the rumble is coming from. She then deeply frowns in thought* Isn’t that coming from where Arte is hunting?

Orpheus: *stares at Kalysto, not certain what to make of him at the moment. He sends a confused psychic signal to Kalysto as he stares at the wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t know where she is… *deeply frowns* Should we go out and look for her? I know… *quickly runs outside and summons his Netherdrake from the nether. He then instructs her to fly off and find Arte, patting her head before she takes off in a huge gust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *frowns with concern before she moves to follow after Kalysto. She then nods a she watches him summon his nether drake* I hope she finds Arte soon… *she then looks toward the distance. She soon frowns as she notices a black shape flying up toward the stratosphere*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: If this place is going to be annihilated… I can get us into the Nether without much of a problem. *deeply frowns* Last resort, however. Because we’re absolutely delicious to most stuff there. *sighs* This sucks.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Nemesis: *continues to ascend into the sky. After a bit, she stops and spreads open her wings in order to hover there for a moment. She then glares down at the planet below her before she sends out a mass psychic announcement, trying to target everyone on the planet* ~Pathetic little planet. Let it be known that your days are numbered. We will destroy you. Now, if you go quietly, we’ll make it swift. However- Well, resistance will not be an option. Enjoy our little new toy.~ *She then grins and flaps her wings, aiming to exit the atmosphere so that she can head toward the sun*

Desiree: *frowns as she hears the announcement* I think I should get my Father…. *lowers her head and backs up to the house* ~Father, I… I think you need to come home.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply frowns* *”I know…”* *glances at Jenna, seeming quite bothered* How did it get to my planet? That’s what I want to know. *deeply scowls* What are we going to do?

Kalysto: Well, I guess that’s it. Nice knowing you. *flicks his ears back* We’re so fucked. I guess there’s really only one course of action… *flicks his hands into the air and begins to create a Nether-portal* Find everyone you can.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses at Kalysto as he begins making a Nether portal* Shouldn’t we try to fight it? I mean… We have fighters here. There’s my father. There’s you and Rhyderi… There’s AVALANCHE. *shakes her head* We don’t even know what the “toy” is. Maybe we can beat it…

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* Seph, we’ve known that thing is on this planet. *sighs and moves to put on her armor* Well, let’s go home.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs in dissapointment* Understood… *moves to his feet and places on his proper clothes, pulling his coat on afterwards. He zips up the suitcase and throws it into his subspace compartment, folding his arms after he is done* Alright. Let’s move out.

Kalysto: Yeah, fight it…. what are you going to do to it exactly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know! I don’t even know what it is. Should we really run before we know anything, Kalysto? *shakes her head* All I know is that we are just as dead on the Astral Plane, probably even more so. *looks over at Rhyderi* What do you think?

Jenna: *nods* Well, at least we had some time alone… *shakes her head then moves over to Seph’s side* I suppose we should teleport to save time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Is there any other way? *places his hands on Jenna’s shoulders, teleporting the pair of them to the front door of his house. He sees Desiree and Kalysto outside already and frowns* We best be over there before people start to become irrational.

Rhyderi: I think we should fight it. There is no other option. Either protect your home or die trying. That is honor.

Kalysto: It’s suicide. *glares* I have an escape plan. Use it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls at Kalysto* We both know that is not an escape plan. Our family can not survive there. You know that as well as I do. Even if we don’t get killed by demons, we’ll die of starvation, Kalysto. *shakes her head then stomps her foot against the ground* No, I’m not going like that.

Jenna: *wraps her arms around Sephiroth in order to make his job easier. Once they reappear, she nods in agreement. She then glances back toward their own house* ~Zach, please gather the children. I think we should all meet up near Desiree’s house…. We’re already there.~ *she then frowns in thought* You’re going to hate this, Seph… *sighs and contacts Aeris* ~Cetra, I think your group of heroes should come to Mideel.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I already called them. I heard the weird message and called them… Cid is flying all around to pick us up, but I’ll tell him to fly to Mideel when he has everyone.”*

Sephiroth: Hate what? I don’t think theres’ very much to not be happy about right now. *grunts and folds his arms* What are we going to do once everyone is gathered?

Zach: *”Bringing them out now… are you home now?”* *nudges Dimitri and Seres, then pokes Cancer and carries Iris and Alexander out of the house*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Glances at Sephiroth* Well, I would think that even you don’t want to just stand here and die. *Snorts and shakes her head* Clearly, we should try to stop this shit, hm? *she then softly sighs at Zach’s inquiry* ~Of course, we rushed home as soon as we heard that… thing…~

Dimitri: *whimpers with fear* Don’t want to die… *he huddles next to his twin sister as the two of them are lead out of the house*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.