Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,643 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *turns off the burner and waits for the flame to expire. Then he steps back out into the shop and sits at his counter, holding Orpheus while he suckles* Yeah, she’s not even a yearling yet. Let her grow bigger before she becomes an addict. *smirks*

Mahret: *begins to whine and chatter her jaws*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I said no. *shakes her head* Now, go back home. You can play with Milena. *she then looks at Kalysto before sighing* I would hope that she never becomes an addict. She’s enough of a pain to deal with. *She then moves out of the shop. However, before leaving, she looks at Holly* Try to make certain that the blockhead actually takes care of my son. *smirks then walks back home*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Holly: Make sure he doesn’t blow things up and make more purple stains. This is taking all day! *glares at Kalysto and continues to scrub*

Kalysto: I still think it would be better if you get rid of her and catch a proper, better Felhunter. There are some huge ones. One day, you should ask Droozun to take you to their spawn cradle in the Astral Plane. Then you’ll see how crap yours is. It would have become food long ago if you hadn’t kept it.

Mahret: *trots after Desiree, seeming very aggitated and edgey after Kalysto’s words*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Frowns at Kalysto’s words. She then shakes her head before reaching down to stroke the end of Mahret’s stalk* He’s just talking shit. You’re still young, so your size isn’t that much of an issue. *Shakes her head* Anyway, I’m glad to have you. *she then opens up the door to her home before moving over to Milena* Miss me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *skitters inside after Desiree, immediately hiding under the coffee table in the living room*

Milena: Eee, yep. *nods her head, then hops down off the couch to hug her knees. She then points to the cooking show she has been watching. The pictures on the television are about grilling meat with certain vegetables, which makes the young dragon hybrid seem quite hungry and interested*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *softly chuckles at Milena’s choice of show. She then shakes her head* You really love your food, huh? *grins* I guess I should get lunch ready for you. *she pats Milena’s head. However, she frowns as she hears a scurrying noise accompanied by the ruffle of feathers, which is originating behind her. She then scowls as she turns around and spots Astaroth roosting on top of one of the tables* Mahret… kill that thing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *moves out from under the table, scraping her claws on the carpet. She raises the fur on her back and along her spine-ridge, before making a singular angry bark, leaping onto the couch, leaping off the back of it, and flying at the astral “bird” in two strides*

Milena: Food… *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *Yelps in surprise as he’s lunged at. He then quickly leaps up and tries to hover over the reach of Mahret* No, no kill! I no come for bad! I come with important! Very important! Must hear! Must, must! *He swoops and dives to avoid Mahret. His movements lead him toward Rhyderi’s room*

Desiree: Hrmph… *glares at Astaroth* Don’t believe you. *She then grins at Milena* Yes, I’ll get you food in a minute.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *chases the bird into Rhyderi’s room, knocking over the Paladin’s shining golden armor in the process. She hops onto his bed, then growls at the bird, baring her teeth* *”Mistress say kill. KILL!”*

Milena: *seems confused at the fuss*

Rhyderi: *hears the loud clattering of armor and rushes for his room* I had just polished that and put it up! What are you doing??

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: *hisses in agitation at Mahret* Dumb, dumb! Lowly low of lows! You are dumb fail lowly low! Go away. Have important message! *he then spots Rhyderi, so he dives in to pearch on the man’s shoulder* Stupid dog try kill. Do nothing! Not a thing! No speak, no nothing! Annoying dog! *hisses at Mahret again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Allow me…. *grabs up his sword, then begins to slowly step out of the room. He continues to step back, heavily glaring at Mahret, trying to get her to follow* If the owner doesn’t send this away, I am going to put it down! *makes a threatening warning stab at the floor next to Mahret’s skull*

Mahret: *just continues to approach, making a loud screaming noise at Astaroth* *”KILL!!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: Yes, yes. Get rid of dumb, dumb dog. Dog so dumb. It kind stupid. They no chaos though they be idiots who say they want chaos. They dumb! Chaos no like them. *puffs up his feathers and hisses in irritation* I have important!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *growls, backing up further. He raises a hand up to strike Mahret with holy energies, then stabs her through the skull, killing her current physical form instantly* There you go. *mutters* Their kind are a blight on the land. I don’t know why anyone continues to keep them.

Mahret: *makes a loud screeching noise and goes completely limp*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *moves into the room as she hears the screech. She then hisses at Rhyderi* What did you do? *glares at him then glares at Astaroth* You’re protecting that thing?? Do you even know what that is?

Astaroth: Haha! Very good! Dumb dog dead! *he leaps off Rhyderi’s shoulder then flies toward a nearby table. Once he lands, he begins to preen himself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *phase shifts onto the table, then tries to lick Astaroth. The gesture is by no means nice though, and if successful, Astaroth may feel a slight tingling as the Felhunter tastes his energies* *”Hi.”*

Rhyderi: Don’t tell me it’s another demon… because I will just kill that one too.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: He keeps on calling himself a chaos spawn. *scowls* He’s the one who tricked me as a kid and set up the situation that…. He is nothing but trouble!

Astaroth: *Turns his head to look at Droozon. He then widens his jaws and hisses at Droozun, trying to scare him away by making his teeth and jaws become dangerously large. He then returns to his more “cute” form* I no trouble. You no understand. I good. Promise. I come with important message. Dual-soul find really big eggs. It corrupting them. It also looking at star. Think it doing bad things. Bad, bad will come. It bad!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Droozun: *backs off, but remains nearby as a guard if needed* Hsssss…

Rhyderi: Wait… try to turn that into common-speak, please. *rubs his temples, thinking* A dual-souled being found large eggs and now it is corrupting them. A star? *slowly shakes his head* This sounds like nonsense. *glares at Droozun* Get off the table!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: That thing has always spoken that way. I don’t think he can speak in any straight manner. *sighs and shakes her head* Fine, I’ll try to take him seriously. *pointedly glares at Astaroth* But if you betray me again, I’ll make certain that you die… *she then frowns* ~Kalysto… umm… how do I re-summon Mahret?~

Astaroth: No betray! I be good! *tries to make himself cute by manipulating the way that his feathers are laying. He then looks at Rhyderi* Yes, star! *points up* Star in sky. Big and bright. Make day day. Dual-soul go after that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: *”She’s not a difficult demon to summon. Go get Kuzak’s Extremely Large Book of Summons and look up Felhounds. Think about her image, feel her life-energies, and follow the instructions on summoning them. Just make sure you don’t get the wrong one by accident.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *nods as she takes in Kalysto’s instructions. She then looks over at Rhyderi* Keep an eye on that thing. *points at Astaroth* And… Umm… try to figure out what he’s talking about. *she then heads over to her bedroom so that she could pull out the Warlockery book. Once she finds the correct spell, she begins to cast it in hopes of summoning Mahret back into the physical world*

Astaroth: Hrmph. *sticks his tongue out at Desiree*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Mahret: *staggers about as she is summoned back into the physical realm, seeming both very afraid and timid. When she sees Desiree, she tries to scoot up against her to hide* Eeee…

Rhyderi: *watches Desiree leave, then sighs at Astaroth* So… this story. It doesn’t make sense. But if it’s true, what happens? What are we meant to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Astaroth: No stop dual-soul, all die die. That would be bad. Me not like that. Life is fun. Life is chaos. Death is boring. No like! *hisses in irritation* But you no look strong. You die if you try. Can tell. *snorts and shakes himself off*

Desiree: *kneels down to hug Mahret* Shh… You’re safe now. You did good. *pats the top of Mahret’s head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: *mutters* Thank you for your vote of confidence… *sighs and shakes his head* So what do we do? If we can’t stop it… how do we avoid it? It doesn’t make any sense? What are we going to do? *sighs* Is it over then?

Mahret: *squeaks* *”Bad man.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Rhyderi… Yea, for you, he’ll be very bad. Try to avoid him. If he comes after you, come to me, ok? *pats Mahret’s head again. She then heads back to Rhyderi’s room* So, have you figured anything else?

Astaroth: Destroyer live here. Destroyer mother of dual-tone hair. Get her to help. Must stop. Stop bad stuff. Bad stuff bad! *bristles his feathers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Rhyderi: Yes… generally, bad things tend to be bad. *sighs and rolls his eyes* What ought we to do? Dual-tone hair? Who is that? You’re not making any sense…

Mahret: *sticks extremely close to Desiree, just about tripping her up*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,643 total)
  • The topic ‘Jenna and Sephiroth: Azure dreams’ is closed to new replies.