In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* That idiot pushed me down and you did nothing. He was a disrespectful asshole and he was deliberately going out of his way to put me down. *growls* Are you still going to claim that not everybody is the enemy? I did NOTHING to that idiot and you know what happened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: That single being is not a representative of all others in this camp. Yes, what he did was out of line, and that is what I told him. I shall insure that he is punished by the afternoon. He will be set to do menial tasks and so on. *looks down at Sephiroth* His actions were not condoned by myself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares back at her* Obviously not, but it proves my point. Why shouldn’t I behave aggressively towards smartasses who want to make my life difficult? *loudly snarls, then folds his arms and leans his back to the tent wall, which isn’t strong enough to hold him so he tumbles through and outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Groans at Sephiroth. She then limps over to his location. Soon enough, she reaches down to him and tries to help him get back to his feet* Yes, there will be, as the humans say, assholes. Every population has those who would ruin things for others. However, one needs to rise above them and not dwell on such things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well you need to shut up and stop trying to tell me that not everyone is bad. *snarls and stands up again, dusting himself off. He glances around the tent and growls, sitting back down again* If you assume everyone is good, you’re going to get stabbed in the back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Yes, that is indeed true. However, you cannot assume that everyone is out to get you. That sort of talk is simply paranoia. *shakes her head. Soon after, she tries to pry into his mind again, this time, she checks to see if she needs to adjust his chemical levels in order to make him less psychotic*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *the chemical balances in Sephy’s head are fairly normal, save for a few differences. His brain is consuming more glucose than an average human would because of extra nodes in his brain due to his hybridity. His testosterone levels are slightly higher than average as well, which would account for his aggression and competitive levels. Apart from that, he seems fine*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hmm.. *continues to examine his mind. After a bit, she tweaks his brain and body just enough to decrease the testosterone levels just a small bit and calm him down a small bit that way*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches slightly and rubs at the side of his head, irritated at Seferia’s tweaking* What the hell are you doing to my head now, woman? *mutters* It’s already screwed up. Don’t mess it up worse than it already is. *growls and leans his back to the tent pole this time, seeming bored* For how long do you plan to keep me locked up in here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: You are a bad listener, Sephiroth. I already informed you that your tent will be prepared within two days. I am sorry that you had to stay locked up in the holding area for multiple days. Unexpected events forced me to not be able to get back to you for that time in which you were left alone there. *lowers her head. Unfortunately, the angle that her head is in at the moment would only emphasize her wounds*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at her injury, shifting about in his position, debating whether or not to attack her because she seems vulnerable. He then snorts and turns his head away, deciding against such for now* Fine. You’re probably going to lock me up in THAT tent anyway. *loudly growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Only if your attentions remain voilent at that point. If, by chance, you learn to work within our group by then, I will find it appropriate to allow you to move about as you please. As it is, I do not think that you can be trusted.. *shakes her head. Then, she stands up and moves to the side of her tent* Oh yes, I’ve forgotten. *pulls out a very long sword from one of her storage units* We found this not far from where we found you. Is this yours?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems curious as he listens to her words, then lowers his head and scowls. He narrows his eyes in irritation, but remains seated. When she asks about the sword, he is quick to spring to his feet, wanting to snatch it off her* Where the hell did you find that?! That is mine, give it back to me!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *frowns, contemplating whether it is responsible or not to allow him to have his sword. Eventually, she lets go of it and allows him to have it once more* As I said, it was not far from where you were held.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and snatches the sword back, placing it on his belt. He moves back to the corner and sits down again, doing nothing for now* How many days will it take for you to see that I am a non-aggressive person and not a threat to your livelihood? All I want right now is freedom. I want to walk around. I want my own food. I want to be able to wash and take care of my bodily needs with privacy. *glares hard at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *narrows her eyes at him* If I were to tell you to join a mission to gather food for the rest of us, would you do it? Or would you simply abandon those that you are assigned to work with, as you abandoned your own men and betrayed them in that place named Nibelheim.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* If you wanted me to gather food, just tell me where to go and I’ll do it myself. *narrows his eyes* You want to put me to work? Fine, go ahead and do it. It would be better than sitting around here all day doing nothing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head* No, I cannot allow for solo missions. Those types are dangerous. Most who go on solo missions never return. *frowns at him* You must learn how to trust others and then work as a team once more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Don’t I have any say in what I want to do?! *loudly snarls* Can’t you just give me any privelage to go outside? *folds his arms, seeming thoroughly pissed off now* This is ridiculous… you claim you want to help, but all you are doing is holding me here, forcing torturous memories into my mind, and keeping me as a prisoner!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: I am keeping you inside for your own safety, Sephiroth. Trust me, you do not want to be out there alone.. *frowns in thought. Soon enough, she enters his mind once more. However, this time, she begins showing him exactly what happened when Nemesis formed. So, his senses would shift and make him only aware of being in the middle of a large dessert in the middle of what was once Mexico. There are bodies all around, though most are leaking out black-oily blood. In the distance, the female that had maimed Sephiroth is on the ground, quite injured and being threatened with death by Clawina*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* How about letting me decide that for myself, thanks. *snarls as she enters his mind, objecting to the imagery forming. He pays attention to most of it, but has a quick temper and tries to force her out again not long after* How about asking first before you do that?! *loudly snarls* You can’t do whatever you damn feel like with my mind! *growls* You’ve done nothing to deter me from going out there. I’ll do whatever the hell I want. If I can’t do that much, then I’m nothing but your slave. A man chooses, a slave obeys.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~You have not had your free will stricken from you, Sephiroth. In the long run, it is you who will have to choose to work with us. If you were simply forced, then you would not be a very useful ally. Allies can think for themselves. Now, pay attention.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* I’m thinking for myself. I have been this entire time. And I keep telling you of the choice I want to make. What is so objectionable about that?! *growls* I don’t want to help you. I don’t want to be here! Now why are you continuing to hold me here, even after I have stated all of that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* ~You are making decisions for the wrong reasons, Sephiroth. You fear, and because you fear, you hate. You fear being a monster. Since you think you are perceived as a monster, you have started acting the part. Now, pay attention.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* What part do you want me to pay attention to? I’ve been paying extra close attention this entire damn time and you’ve done nothing useful, nothing helpful, or even anything kind since I arrived. You are a tyrant. *snarls* And you are the monster, not me. I am powerless to do anything against you…

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.