In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”What about them? They are very few and far between. They are no real indication of the world and it’s inhabitants.”* *growls* *”Neither are any of these memories you try to drag up. Your tactics aren’t working. Better stop now.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~If my tactics are not affecting you at all, you would not be so worked up.~ *shakes her ethereal head* ~I do not expect a magic sudden change in your demeanor. No, this is only the first day of several. Still, you should reconsider what you think is “few and far between”.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Its VERY few and far between!”* *snarls at her* *”Now get out of my mind before I force you out!”* *it is clear that he is very worked up by the situation and not enjoying himself* *”Get out, get out, get out!!”* *tries to block out all the memories once again, his patience and tolerance of the situation at an end*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at him* ~No, I cannot entertain your desire for the moment. I must insist that you face these memories.~ *closes her eyes* ~However, why don’t you show me what you believe would be the reasons why you hate all that exists so much, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Show you the reason why I hate everything?”* *snorts* *”I’ll tell you.”* *begins to conjure up memories of him trying to please Hojo, receiving beatings for his efforts. He remembers doing things in fear of being punished. He remembers his army days, remembering a manipulative man who ran it and the entire Shinra corportation. He remembers his discovery that he was created for the purpose of war, intended to be nothing more than a tool to winning a war all along. He remembers Jenova, and begins to ponder whether what she said might be a lie as well* *”Everything is a lie. There hasn’t been one person who was ever interested in anything else other than using me.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I am not interested in using you.~ *reviews his memories then begins pulling up memories of Zack and Sephiroth’s few friends* ~What of these ones? Did they want to use you? Do they deserve to die?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Even if they are allies, they don’t matter now…”* *scowls* *”They are probably already dead.”* *struggles, wanting to regain control over reality again* *”Nobody is an ally. Everybody wants to use me for something. Even you. You want me to join your stupid group for some reason… probably to use me like they did in the army.”* *growls* *”I won’t have any of it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~No, I want you to join for the joint survival of all of us. However, I shall not force your hand.~ *steps out of his mind, allowing him to regain control of himself once more* I believe that will be enough for today. *slowly begins to push herself upright*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks, hissing as Seferia leaves his mind. He gets to his feet and stretches, moving away from her, quickly reaching the end of his chain. He growls down at it, then back up at her* Not a prisoner, hm? You want to use me to ensure the survival of everyone here? *snorts* Get out of my sight.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *narrows her eyes at him* I can release you, but that action would make me liable of possibly condoning mass murder. *looks at him* How can I be certain that you won’t just murder all those present in the camp if I do let you go? *shakes her head* I am sorry, but much more work needs to be done before you can be freed. *moves to a corner of the area where Seph is being contained. Soon enough, she casts a spell to form a chair for her to sit in*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This chain makes it virtually impossible to do anything. *scowls* I can’t move anywhere. I need a bath. *growls* I need new clothing. *yanks on the chain, then moves back to his corner, sitting down* They keep me starving, and thirsty. This isn’t freedom at all. It’s a death camp, isn’t it? *growls at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks at him then sighs* Very well then. I shall accompany you to where you can aquire new clothing and bathe. However, I gave strict commands to keep you well fed. It disappoints me to here that you’ve been starved. *slowly gets to her feet. Soon enough, she walks over to him then waves her hand toward his feet. Soon enough, the chains unlock*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the sound of the chains unlocking and moves to his feet, cautious and very uncertain of the situation. He scowls at Seferia, then paces away from her, glancing around himself, very attentive right now. He glances around the area, pondering the best possible escape, but doesn’t leave just yet* Hmph…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *moves over to Sephiroth then offers her hand* Come with me. I shall give you a proper tour of the area. If you remain dosile and domestic, I shall permit for you to live without the chains from now on. However, if I find that you are indicative of being a threat to the rest of the residents here, though, I will not allow you to wander free until we are finished with your rehabilitation.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives her a sharp hrmphing sound and turns his back on her* I need no rehabilitation. I am just fine, thank you very much. *begins to move away from her, walking at a casual pace, looking for the exit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at his words. However, she soon moves to walk next to him. Then, she reaches over to firmly grip onto his right hand so that she can lead him to the rations station. She’d pull with all her stregnth if necessary.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her as she grips his hand. He yanks it away, or at least tries to, then begins to resist, growling loudly at Seferia* Let go of me! *snarls and suddenly rushes at her, trying to knock her over. If successful, he would run shortly after*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *extends her claws in an attempt to keep her ground. She then frowns at Sephiroth and shakes her head at him* Cease this behavior at once. I am trying to lead you to where you are headed. *grunts as her right leg begins to give out on her. However, she continues struggling to keep Sephiroth under control*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls and gives Seferia a sharp agressive shove, sweeping a leg out under her in order to knock her off her feet* Fool! I don’t know what you’re playing at, but you’ll never take me! *snarls and attempts to bolt for it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *scowls as she looses her footing. However, she acts quickly in other ways. Rather than wallow in sorrow over having lost her grip on Sephiroth, she tries to enter his mind again. This time, she bombards him with her thoughts, wanting him to know what she thinks of him. For the most part, she sorrows him because he’s never had the chance to learn properly how to behave. She thinks that he would be a worthy ally, but she is afraid of his unbridled anger and his broken mind. She simply wishes to help him heal and become what can be classified as human again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly hisses with the influx of foreign thoughts, almost seeming blinded by them. He continues to run for a few more steps, then stumbles over and collapses, unable to see or concentrate on anything else for now because of the intensity of the thoughts. He growls in protest, but is confused by Seferia’s ideas, mostly the one about him ‘becoming human again’* I’m not a human…? *growls* Lies…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Your thoughts have become cold and tainted with hatred, Sephiroth. In that way, you have made yourself into the monster that you’ve always feared yourself to be. Please, allow me to help you. I wish for you to move past the pain and to learn to trust.~ *continues to bombard him with her thoughts on him. However, at the same time, the extreme pain from the injuries that she’s still recovering from would bleed through as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flinches, disabled by the pain that leeches through the bombardement signal. He begins to shake slightly, struggling against ‘his’ weakness, trying to get up and stand again* *”Can’t…”* *snarls* *”Can’t do anything else… stop it!! Get out of my head!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *slowly pushes herself back up to her feet. She sways a bit as she tries to regain her balance in full. Eventually, she sighs and looks in Sephiroth’s directly* ~I shall only do that if you give me your word that you will not try to escape yet again.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* *”I don’t want to be here… I don’t want to be anywhere! So why the hell should you hold me here against my will? I didn’t ask you to rescue me. I didn’t ask the others to remove me from my planet. I had a good thing going until you idiots ruined it all.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.