In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* We will happily release you. However, first, I must assess that you would not compromise our infrastructure if we do release you. *moves closer to Sephiroth* It is my duty as second in command of this army to protect those who serve under me. *sighs at him* You are on Earth. I do not know exactly where your planet is, but you are far from it. The creature who took you from your home is a scourge that has attacked hundreds of thousands of planets, enslaving all of them. If the planets have not been enslaved, they have been decimated. We are a group of survivors who do not want to die. I would like for you to join us, in time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, picking up the leftover supplies he was using to clean his wounds, hurling them at her* No! *snarls* I am never joining you idiots! *clenches his fists and raises them up, threatening to punch at her* I want to go home. I was fine there until you idiots stole me away!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *pins her ears back a bit as the supplies smack into her. Still, she chooses not to retaliate. Instead, she moves closer to Sephiroth* Strike me if you wish. You will find that I am not as flimsy as the humans that you’ve slain and set on fire. *shakes her head at him* And you have no home. Even if we did know the exact location of your planet, it would be no use.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a threatening loud snarl as Seferia comes closer, shoving her away before stumbling back, retreating for the corner. He snags the end of his chain as his back touches the wall and he loudly growls at her, looking for something to throw* You keep away from me! *yells* I don’t want to hear anything you have to say, I’m not going to be a part of your idiocy! *growls* I had my own plans, my own life, and all of that was fine until your band of idiots showed up!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth then moves closer to him once more. She looks down at him before trying to set her hand on his left shoulder* Settle down, Sephiroth. It was not my group that took you from your planet. We do wish for you to join us. We need all the help that we can get. *shakes her head* What were your plans?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes an enraged sound and moves his arms out to push her away* I said to get away from me!! *bares his teeth and loudly growls, remaining that way for a few minutes as he tries to calm himself down again* My plans were simple – dominate my planet and rule over it. Become a God. Mother and I had plans… we were going to do it, too. But that stupid monster and the woman made sure that didn’t happen. They.. I don’t know what they did to my planet, but they ripped mother apart and ate her energy before my very eyes.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *moves her hands so that she can firmly grip onto Sephiroth’s forearms. She then gives him a slow shake of the head, trying to indicate that she disapproves of his actions* I see… *frowns at him* Do you honestly believe that you could have attained such a thing as godhood?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls back at her, then attempts to spit at her face* I would have acheived it! None of you would have been able to stop me, either! With mother’s guidance and my strength, we would have annihilated anyone that stood in our way! *growls and struggles in her grip* Let go of me! I don’t want to be a part of your idiotic game!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *her ears twitch as Sephiroth’s spit lands on the end of her snout. However, she doesn’t let go of him. Instead, she simply flicks her head in order to rid herself of the offensive spit* I see… *releases a deep, sorrowed sigh* You will require quite a bit of work. Tell me, why did you want to dominate all on your planet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her, moving his head back so he can headbutt her* That’s none of your business, wench! Now get lost! *snarls* Let go of me! *tries to pull back from her, then tries to elbow and knee her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at him* Very well, I shall see you tomorrow. *glances at the ground. Soon enough, she makes a matt for Sephiroth to sleep on appear next to him* Rest well, Sephiroth. *lets go of him then turns to leave the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls as Seferia walks away* Fuck off. *snarls and sits down on the mat, moving to lie down on it. He watches people pass through the area, growling at any that come near him, hurling rocks at the ones he deems threatening. Soon though, he falls asleep, though it is clearly light and guarded due to the fact he really doesn’t trust anyone here and still believes he’s being threatened, and in danger*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*Sephiroth would be left alone for the next four days, only given food by attendants, despite Seferia’s indication that she’d come to him again the following day. In fact, that second day that Sephiroth was present in the cavern, a great swell of worry and concern, as well as mourning seems to hit the population. If Sephiroth were to pay attention to those around, he’d hear stories of how Clawina, the leader of the resistance, had been dismembered and killed*

Seferia: *finally returns to Sephiroth after nearly five days of leaving him be. She is now moving rather slowly and appears quite weak. There are bandages around her neck, chest, and right leg. However, she has choosen to leave the wounds on her face alone for now. So, there’d be clearly tender and non-furred skin on Seferia’s face. Nonetheless, she moves in on Sephiroth’s location then sits down in front of him* Time for us to begin your rehabilitation… *her ears are rather drooped and she seems quite sorrowful*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hungrily devours any food he is given, retreating to the corner with it so it won’t be stolen. He has since moved his mat to an indent in the corner, finding the ground shape comfortable to sleep in. He calms somewhat as he watches the daily passings by of the camp, although he quickly finds being tethered on a chain very inconvenient because he can’t move very far. He ignores the mourning, retreating to his corner to curl up, still continuing to snarl and threaten anyone who comes near. When Seferia sits in front of him, he turns his back on the feline, snarling* You are not reforming me to become a member of your stupid faction.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: We shall see in time. For now, I cannot permit “no” to be an option. *shakes her head* Our situation has turned even more dire. Now, to start… *her eyes begin to brightly glow as she actively tries to dig into his mind. For now, she’s trying to assess exactly how insane he is and what sort of mental scars he has*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his memories mostly consist of events where he has been taken advantage of and used by others. His childhood memories of abuse from Hojo are still prominent in his mind, along with his memories on discovering that his entire life was a lie, and that he was an experimental test subject. He is full of hatred and anger, and recent events have certainly done nothing to calm him down* Well, too damn bad for you. My answer is no. *makes an agressive snarl at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *calmly speaks* We shall see in time… *her expression becomes sorrowful as she goes through his memories. She then closes her eyes so that she can calmly think. Eventually, she decides to start at the beginning* This will be tough for you, but it must be done. *she begins to pull him into his memories, starting with his oldest ones. As she pulls up these memories, she buries herself into his psychic. Thus, to an outsider, she’d appear to be in an motionless trance*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *initially resists, snarling at her, thinking that she’s going to attack him or take advantage of him just like everyone else. When his oldest memories begin to surface regarding Hojo and the laboratories, he immediately begins to resist, not liking such things being dredged up to the surface* Stop it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~This is for your own good, boy. One must face their demons in order to conquer them.~ *tries to shut Seph’s senses from the outside world, thus, he’d be forced to think only about the memories that she is bringing up. It may even seem to Seph as if he were in an illusionary dream-world where he is surrounded only by the substance of those memories*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *immediately tries to recoil and retreat to the depths of his mind, wanting to escape and not have to face his memories. He hates what Seferia is dragging up and snarls in protest, trying to block all of it out. He retreats as far as he can under the circumstances, seeming quite frightened now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Fear will do you no good, boy. This is not for torment.~ *he might sense a mental illusion of Seferia’s form next to where his psyche is trying to hide from the memories. She would seem to be holding out her right hand to him* ~Trust in me. You will not be alone like you were here ever again.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rejects her offer for comfort and remains where he is, not wanting to face the memories. He remains adamently resistant and tries to block out the entire situation* *”Why are you doing this to me!? You’re no better than any of the others! Get out of my head!”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Sometimes, for one to heal, one must face that which hurts them even more.~ *looks around at the “surroundings”, which would be Seph’s memories of the lab where he grew up* ~Tell me, it it truly right to claim this to be the fault of all creation? One man’s orders are the orders of all?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Not just one, you idiot. ALL of them. This isn’t the only example to go by.”* *snarls* *”If you’re going to dredge up more of my memories, at least do it properly. I’m not going to base my entire opinion off one event. Don’t be mad.”* *snarls, then moves to ‘stand up’, glaring at the memories, not wanting to appear to be a coward*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~No, you are right there. However, this is the foundation of all of it.~ *digs through his mind, soon pulling up memories from Seph’s mind of various assistants who attempted to be kind to him* ~What about these ones, hm?~

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.