In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 4 posts - 551 through 554 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia continued to silently study Sephiroth as he meditated. While she could clearly see that he was relaxing, she had no idea what was going on in his mind. So, she studied his posture and everything else. After a few moments, she attempted to mimic his actions. However, her mind was not easy to clear or settle. So, she found it to be a pointless exercise.

Thus, the dragon returned to watching Sephiroth. As time passed, she noticed that his back muscles appeared to be stiff. So, she moved with stealthy silence, for she didn’t want to disturb him, so that she could sit behind him. Once in position, she reached forward to rub his back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

If Seferia scanned Sephiroth’s mind, at that moment nothing was going on in it. It had finally reached the clear harmonious blank state he had been aiming for when he had began the meditation exercise. He wriggled slightly when he heard movement behind him, and then he was broken out of his meditative trance when he felt the hands massage his back.

Finally, he slowly opened his eyes, turning his head just enough so he could look back at her out of the corner of his nearer glowing eye.

“You really don’t know what meditation is. Do you.”

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia froze up as she realized that Sephiroth was aware of what she was doing. So, after a moment, she glanced to the side before she continued to massage his back, for she still thought it was a worth-while service to provide to the silver-haired man.

“No, I have already stated that I am not aware of what meditation is,” the dragon admitted. “Also, upon witnessing your activity, I do not believe that I am capable of the activity at all. Please, continue on. I am not going to harm you in any way.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth moved to his feet. “I can’t meditate very well if you’re going to touch me like that.” He scowled at her. “It is about depriving the senses and reaching a clear state of mind. If you wanted to break me out of my meditative state, mission successful.”

He grunted. “In fact, you make it five times harder by touching me. It is an even bigger distraction than my own thought.”

Viewing 4 posts - 551 through 554 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.