In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks across the camp to the cave designated for his training space. He begins to arrange the supplies once inside, kicking at the floor as he thinks. Then he glances up at the roof, scowling as he discovers that Seferia is following him* What – you’re stalking my every move now? Get lost.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: No, It is just part of my job in general to observe newly appointed instructors in action. Do not worry much, Sephiroth. I am certain that I’ll find nothing of worry from your performance. *As she speaks, she enters his mind and tries to flood his senses with a soothing, peaceful euphoria*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m certain you’ll find another reason to constantly watch my moves. *scowls and continues to set up the area. He glances at her, then moves off to one corner, picking up cloth scraps to begin making a punching bag out of* I need wire, chain, and a large hook. *looks back at her when the music occurs in his head, then grunts* What are you doing?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Just something that is customary for my kind. We try to keep our spirits up by giving our companions just enough of an emotion to help ease their own emotions. *continues trying to fill his mind with euphoria* Do not worry, I am not manipulating you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re not? It certainly seems like you’re doing something. I don’t know if I like the music in my head or not, but right now I’m not complaining. I have to admit that despite what else I am thinking, the music is soothing. *scowls* Don’t think I am easily that swayed, however.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head* You hear music. I can’t say that I am specifically filling your mind with any music. That just must be how you are processing my signal. *she shrugs* As I said, do not worry. I am not manipulating you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s music… and not at the same time. I don’t even know how to describe it. *mutters* Colours… movement. Sound. Music. All of those things. *moves to sit down on the ground, pacified and mildly lulled by the telepathic signal* Not manipulating me…? Bullshit…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *moves closer to Sephiroth before gently setting her head on the top of his head* It might be influencing you. However, my kind have traditionally used such methods to try to soothe each other. *She then slowly stops sending the transmission* You have a class to prepare, Sephiroth.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So why distract me like that if I need to prepare? *snorts lightly, then begins to set things aside, arranging them how he likes. When he is done, he sits crosslegged on the floor and begins to meditate, wanting to clear his mind before he takes on the task of teaching the other kids*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head in confusion* Perhaps I was too strong? *she then watches over him as he finishes setting up. Upon witnessing him meditate, she moves forward toward him. After studying him for a few moments, she sits down in front of him and attempts to mimic his actions*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the noises around him, ignoring them for the mostpart. When he senses Seferia sit down in front of him, he opens one eye, closing it again, scowling. He continues trying to meditate, but the outstanding thought of her in front of him is penetrating whatever attempts he tries to clear his mind, and he snaps his eyes open again, glaring at her* What are you doing now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *at first, she is simply trying to understand what he is doing by mimicing his actions. However, she opens her eyes as Sephiroth snarls out toward her* I am solely attempting to join you in your activity. I was not familiar with it and wanted to learn.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises a brow at her, then snorts* Really? It would have been more prudent to simply ask me. *shuffles about again, sitting crosslegged on the floor* It’s called meditation. You sit in a comfortable position, and close your eyes and ignore all sounds around you. Immerse yourself in your state of mind, and clear it of concious thought. Once you have reached this state, you can become at peace with yourself.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head as she listens to Sephiroth explain meditation to her* I see. It must only have short-term effects. I have not seen you at peace for long periods of time. *she then quickly shakes her head* Continue on, Sephiroth. I have nor have I ever had any intentions on ruining your meditation here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen at Seferia’s comments and he gives her a fierce fiery glare, moving to his feet* You know what? Forget it. I’m going to meditate somewhere else. In peace. *grunts loudly* Where you can’t bother me and mock me further. *snarls as he wanders out of the area, muttering* The nerve….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *blinks, completely taken aback. She then stares at Sephiroth before leaping to her feet and following after him, at least as much as she can at her hobbling pace* Please, explain to me what I did. I was making observations and asking questions based on those observations.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You were using your observations as an attempt to make fun of me, I know what you were doing! Don’t tell me what I do and what I don’t do. *snorts* If I am meditating and relaxed, you should leave it be. *sits down on one of the travel paths outside of the cavern, then grunts, closing his eyes again so he can clear his mind* Oh this is not working. Damn it. *moves to his feet again and heads for the tent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *slows down as Sephiroth continues to move away from her, due to the strain to her leg. She then lowers her head and sighs* ~No, my intention was never to make jest. That simply isn’t in my nature.~ *shakes her head* ~If I ever do make jokes, they are fully coincidental and never intentional. I do not really understand “humor”, so I cannot, simply by lack of grasp on the concept, make fun of someone.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits down in the tent, then crosses his legs again, setting his hands over his knees in the exact manner he had it before Seferia came along just before* *”Well it still seemed like mockery or some kind of cruel humor to me. If you want to imitate me, how about asking about it, rather than looking silly?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~You were at peace and I respected that. How did I appear silly? I was replicating your actions as well as I could see. Unless you are now stating that your actions were silly to start with. Please, explain this to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You were trying to imitate me without any concept of what I was doing. How could that possibly NOT be silly? Stop being so ridiculous.”* *settles in the tent, then tries to resume his meditation from before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I was trying to learn from imitation. I’ve heard from humans that imitation is flattery… I do not comprehend. Is flattery silly then?~ *Frowns* ~Human culture makes little sense then.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just gives Seferia another fierce pointed glare before snorting, settling for medidation again. He begins to slowly breathe in an even manner, humming* Inner peace…. inner peace…. *breathes more slowly, more controlled and more evenly* Inner… peace… *after several moments of relaxation, his mind has successfully lulled into a meditative state. He breathes very evenly and rythmically in through his nose and out through his mouth, and if Seferia scans his mind, she would discover it is clear of thought, and close to a sleeping mind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *doesn’t comment on Sephiroth’s actions at all. Instead, she moves to sit down across from him and once again watches him as he meditates. She is honestly interested in his actions and what’s to learn. So, she peacefully watches him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits there and keeps his eyes closed. Now that he has allowed his mind to be clear of thought, he has also managed to supress his energies also in the process. The entire thing seems to be doing something for him, as his heart-rate slows down after a short amount of time has passed, and he relaxes utterly, except for the muscles in his back which keep him sitting upright*

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.