In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head before looking over the dummy. She then glances over at Sephiroth again before turning her attention back to the dummy* Yes, I can see how such can worry you. Very well. *she steps back* Examine my work as you please. You are to be the one to instruct this class, not I. So, everything must be to your standards.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Seferia* Don’t do your 180 on account of my opinion. *snorts* I just said it may be hazardous. If it’s really not, then who gives a damn? People die every day. As long as it’s not on my head, why should I care?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hmmm? *she shakes her head* No, I am not doing an 180 in anything. I choose for you to be the one who is in charge of this. Hence, you are the one who must approve all things that are set up. *she nods at him then waves toward the dummy* Hence, I feel that it is best that you approve even my work. If you do not like it, then go ahead and replace it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Of course you are. First you were disagreeing with me about the ceiling – now you’ve turned it back onto me. I do not know whether it was to satiate my annoyance or not, but… *shrugs, grunting* I don’t care. As long as nobody dies on the account of me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: No, that is not a correct statement. I was not disagreeing with you at all. You had asked me how I knew that the ceiling would withstand any pressure applied to the dummy. So, I gave you a response with my reasoning. I do not understand where I insulted you or bothered you. However, as the instructor, everything here must be to your standards. *she steps to the side* Please, it would honor me to have you inspect anything that has already been set up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* I’m not buying this. Not after what you just said earlier. *glares* You can set it up yourself for all I care. Go ahead – you want to oversee it and ‘manage’ me as you see fit. *steps off to the other side and folds his arms, scowling, trying to very openly convey his stubbornness in wanting to stay put now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head* That is not the purpose of this exercise, Sephiroth. I am giving you responsibility that is yours to handle. It is a way to judge whether or not you can make a concerted effort to think of more beings than just yourself. Hence, this is your task to set up to your likings. You are to be the instructor for the youths, not I.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharply* I am glad you at least acknowledge that part. *turns his head away from her, highly irritated* I don’t think I will need much else apart from what I have already suggested. Not unless you can provide the youths with some kind of protective padding so they can genuinely attack each other with force and receive little to no injury.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Padding you say? *She tilts her head in thought* I do not believe that we have anything formal such as what you are thinking of. We have a number of used and battered futons that are no longer usable as beds. We also have an abundance of clothing. None of it is in great shape, but we at least have an abundance of that. Do you desire to work with those factors?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stares at Seferia’s suggestion, then shakes his head* If you can work out how to turn that into protective padding, you earn some credit, surely. That wasn’t what I was thinking of, but it could work… somehow…. *pauses* How do you have an abundance of clothing while living in this stupid cave?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: To be quite blunt, the dead have no use whatsoever for clothing. To give it more detail, we have sent scouting teams to several cities and towns throughout the years. Sometimes, we find a few survivors. However, usually, we find scraps, materials, and other items that we gather up for supplies. Most of these need to be cannibalized to make anything useful, but humans did have a tendency to make an abundance of clothing.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I see… when I was a soldier, one had two sets of clothing, and that was the end of it. *grunts irritably and shakes his head* Very well – if you can have something made out of it, then do it. I’d rather something second-rate than nothing at all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Frowns at him* I seem to be misleading you quite often. *She then shakes her head* While I did list the available materials, I am not a crafter. I haven’t the slightest idea how those would become protective gear for your kind. Furthermore, my queen’s people never used protective measures when they honed skills. So, I am not overly familiar with how you humans use these things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They’re young and they need padding to avoid injury, it is as simple as that. *shrugs his shoulders, annoyed* If you cannot understand this simple concept, then I should talk to somebody who does at the very least.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: I do not know the anatomy of your kind’s youths, no. However, that doesn’t mean that I am unwilling to learn. As long as you are willing to permit me to partake of your knowledge, that is. *she moves closer to him* However, I should point out that the children are due to show up here within the next hour.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *backs up from her, not liking the fact that their social zone is closing* There’s not much to know. Children are particularly vulnerable. But the legs and arms are good for blocking and attack. The head is to be avoided at all costs – if one is punched in the head, they will go down rather quickly.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hmm… I think I understand now. *She turns around* Well, come. I shall show you what we have recovered from the nearby towns. I’m certain that you will find something that will suit your purposes. *she begins limping toward a supply tent*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches Seferia limp away and scowls at her, shrugging his shoulders before deciding to follow* This had better be worth it. I don’t know why you just don’t take refuge in the towns themselves, though. The supplies are there, and to bring them all the way back here seems a bit… pointless.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: While the supplies were there, they were also very visible. In these days, any large groups of life are hunted down for the Nemesis to feast upon. So, if we desire to gather and live, we must find a way not to be found. Hence, we went underground. *she stops in front of the supply tent then nods* Go and pick out everything that you believe you may need.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes suspiciously, then steps into the tent to begin gathering supplies. He picks up things he thinks would be good for children, poking at some ammunition before calling out* Do children have authorization for guns?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Guns… Hmmm.. *narrows her eyes in thought* I believe I recall the human leaders saying that they did not want their children using lethal weapons. However, I am not certain. *she shrugs* As long as they are not attacking each other with live ammo, I believe we can get away with it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles from inside the tent* I’ll just get the guns themselves though, and disable something in them so they can’t be loaded and fired… *throws some out of the tent along with other swords and things he thinks will be useful*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods and moves over to the attendant* He is teaching a class. Allow him to acquire any stock necessary. *frowns in thought* Though, Sephiroth, please try to pick the lesser stock. No need to use our best weaponry as practice tools.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah, yeah, I am not going to take away precious supplies. *growls* Don’t worry yourself, it’s not going to be a problem for very long. Besides… I know what I am doing. *walks out of the tent again to pick up the supplies he dumped out into the open* Going back to the training site now. *grunts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Frowns, wondering how she can prove to Sephiroth that she does trust him. She then shakes her head and simply moves to follow after him*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.