In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Come? What do you think I am, a dog? *scowls slightly, but follows her along anyway, heading for the weapon storage tent. As they approach it, he slows down, looking annoyed* You go ahead. I’m not allowed to go any further.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *releases a faint groan as Sephiroth stops. She then turns to look at him before she reaches out to grip onto his arm* Come, Sephiroth. I am in charge of this entire operation. If I say that you are allowed or not allowed in a location, then it will be so. Understand?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, so you’re still in charge of what I can do and what I can’t do. *narrows his eyes* Great. I should have damn well just stayed in my tent… *sighs in frustration* Fine. What are you saying I am allowed to do, then? *folds his arms* I already left the tent and for a moment there I was actually interested in doing your stupid request. So name whatever you want now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Groans then moves to Sephiroth’s side once more. She then grips onto his arm* What I meant was that I am giving you the authority to come inside the armory and gather the tools that you need to train the children. The fact that I am giving you access overrides all other opinions on whether or not you deserve to go in here. Understand? *she then tries to lead him inside the armory by gently pulling on his arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why are you asking me to train your children? Are you not capable or confident enough in doing it yourself? You do realise what I am, right? *shoots Seferia a glare of disapproval as his arm is pulled along, and initially stops dead, wanting to be stubborn* This had better be good. *follows her shortly afterwards*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks back at Sephiroth. She tilts her head to the side then shakes it* My children? I have no children. I am not of age to have children yet. *a faint frown creases on her lips when she realizes that he is stopping. She then tries to enter his mind so that she can simply send him waves of calmness and confidence. She continues to remain active inside his mind even after he starts moving again* As for why I am requesting for you to train the children here, I am doing it because we are lacking an available instructor. This is a simple task that should help you restore your faith in humanity as well. Unless you think that children are too overwhelming for one such as you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Children… *glances down at his hands and scowls* I could break their necks in my hands without any effort. *scowls ahead of himself as he follows her* Fine, if it will keep you away from me, I will teach these children basic combat knowledge. But know this right now – I am no babysitter. Is that understood?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *gives Sephiroth a small grin* Yes, I know that you can snap their necks, that was never a question. However, it will be a true test of your patience if you do not loose your patience with them. Also, youths do not judge as adults do. *she then nods at him* Do not worry, I am assigning you only to teach them techniques. I shall remain near by to watch over them if they start acting up. *she nods toward the weaponry* Now, please pick out the equipment that you will need today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *eyes Seferia suspiciously and makes a discontent sound, moving into the armory* Tch… *takes a few small shortswords, glaring at everyone around him* Am I going to be punished for touching these? *snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s question* I told you before, you have my permission to gather whatever equipment that you need. That means that you can touch and take what you need without fear of what others will say on the matter. *she moves to Sephiroth’s side and gently sets her hand down on his right shoulder* Settle down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at her as she touches him, but shakes his head, ignoring it* Fine. I already told you what I need. I will need one wooden practise sword for each student, no more, no less. And perhaps a hessian sack. After these are gathered, you can lead me to the brats. I can handle the rest from there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth* Don’t tell me what you want to get. This is your task to fulfill. *she gently nudges him forward* Go, gather up what you find is appropriate and in the right condition to be used. I shall wait for you at the.. *she glances at the make-shift desk that is more like a simple table that’s been thrown into a spot for the attendant* ..counter.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a protesting grumble as he wanders into the armory. He is rather quick to pick up a short sword, as well as some wooden swords and some simple buckler shields. Once content with what he has, he carries them over to the counter, dumping them on there* This is it. I’m taking these.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *nods and before speaking to the clerk* Please fill out what documents that you need to. The two of us would like to leave as soon as possible. *So, for the next minute or so, she silently waits as the clerk documents which supplies Seph is taking with him. As soon as that’s done, she nods to Sephiroth* Let’s go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow and glances back at Seferia, seeming vaguely surprised that he actually got the items he needed without being hassled about it* Hrmph…. yes. We should go now. *heads away from the armory and ponders where to go next* I need a free area that can be used for this operation. Somewhere open and clean and suitable for children to learn without distraction. A cave tunnel with a large bulbous ending will work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *tilts her head at Sephiroth’s statement, finding it strange that he doesn’t just want to use the playgrounds that the children usually gather in. She then shrugs* Very well. *begins to psychicly transmit to him the layout of the base, taking care to note all the locations that are already reserved for other activities and lodgings* I should think that the one to the north-east would suit your description. If it is not adequate, I can have the cavern modified.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, I can find something I suppose. *takes note of the layout and nods, then moves away to begin examining the area, wanting to find a place suitable for his needs based on the information given to him just now* Yes, the one in the North-East seems fine. *carries the supplies into the said cavern, placing them onto the ground. He scowls at the area, then begins to set up the wooden swords. Once that is done, he glances at the ceiling, pondering* *”Could something be hung from the roof here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks up at the ceiling as Sephiroth asks about hanging something. She then tilts her head and looks at him* Given a strong enough anchor, yes, I do not see why something cannot be hung from the ceiling. What do you have in mind?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *flatly* *”A punching bag.”* *continues to set up the room, scowling down at the hard rocky floor. He shakes his head and moves back out of the caverns, soon returning to the armory to poke around there once again* *”Do you have mats available?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I’m afraid that our supply of mats ran out last year.. However, there is a supply of large leafs from local flora.. You can make padding with those.~ *she eyes the ceiling once more* ~I shall find something that you can use as a dummy.~ *with that, she exits the area and moves to the “junk-yard” area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Leafs…? *rolls his eyes and heads for the outside, scowling as he eyes the surroundings* What does she think I am, a gatherer or some description? *snorts and begins to wander away, looking for suitable materials*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *continues sorting through the various piles of junk in the yard. Finally, she finds the remains of padding from beds and other pieces of furniture. So, she chops, ties, and otherwise forms the parts in order to make a practice dummy. She then returns to the training arena area that Sephiroth picked out before tying the “dummy” to the ceiling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *kicks at some fallen limestone rocks as he passes by them, snorting. He then crouches down to examine some of the limestone sands, pondering if they would make good stuffing for a punching bag. However, he is soon drawn back to the training area as he hears Seferia moving about, narrowing his eyes as he sees the practise dummy being affixed to the ceiling* And what the hell is that supposed to be? How do you even know that will withstand proper attacks? What about the ceiling? If a student hits that and the ceiling gives out and crushes them, it will be on your head.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *turns her head to look over at Sephiroth. She then slowly shakes her head and points upward* The ceiling is just the upper bit of this cavern, Sephiroth. If something were to make it collapse, then this entire cave will fall down on us. *she then glances at the dummy* You asked for this though. I do not see why you are questioning it so much.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m questioning it because if it’s dangerous and it kills somebody, somehow it will probably end up being my fault. That’s why. *snorts* But fine, if you have so much confidence in yourself that you don’t even need to take my words and thoughts into consideration, by all means – keep doing what you’re doing. My input wouldn’t even be necessary. *scowls*

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.