In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls, flinching and heavily resisting as Seferia enters his mind. He jerks back and retreats to his corner, only to end up following her when his body is directed* I’m going to kill you… I’m going to snap your neck and rend your head from your shoulders! How dare you do this to me!? *loudly snarls and continues trying to resist against her, though now it is fairly useless*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: I do not have time to argue with you, sir. However, I shall explain why I had no choice but to take these extremes later… *peruses his mind and soon finds the information she needs to finish her sentence* Sephiroth. *leads him out of the cell block. Soon enough, she meets up with the rest of her troop. Frowning as she notices that she was about the only one to find a living creature worth saving, she shakes her head then gives the order to return to base. Thus, she’d continue to force Sephiroth forward along with her by keeping a tight grip onto his mind*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *begins to make a feral growling sound, thoroughly enraged now. Seferia would probably see the occaisonal flash of resistance through his attempts to regain control over himself, behaving a bit like a caged-up aggravated wild animal. He doesn’t calm down at all as he is led away, and doesn’t seem to care that he is naked and injured*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *sighs at Sephiroth’s actions and shakes her head. Soon enough, she notices his injuries* Hrm… There’s no way you can make it back on foot. *shakes her head* Not like that. *notices the comments from her comrades. She then scans Sephiroth’s mind again. Soon enough, she casts a spell to give him clothing, using his memories of his armor as the basis. Once that is done, she tells the others to continue on their way. Soon after, she steps away from Sephiroth to give herself more room. Then, her body begins to shift and expand as she switches to her dragon form*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls as they slow down, continuing his struggle despite his injury. He doesn’t seem to care when Seferia places clothing on him, glaring hard at her when she stops and morphs into her dragonic form* You’re just like the other one! Where are you taking me?! I am not food! You may have eaten my mother, but you’re not going to eat me! *snarls and tries his hardest to get away, managing a slight flinch*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at him* ~No, I am not here to hurt or eat you. I already told you that. Please, just calm down.~ *unfortunately, since she has no forearms, she must carry him in a way that could be considered threatening. So, she leans down and gently picks up Sephiroth by “biting” down on him. Once he is firmly, yet gently held in her mouth, she spreads her wings then takes to the air* ~We are a group that has been fighting against the creature that devastated your home planet. We are allies.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen as Seferia bends down to pick him up in her teeth, and he tenses up, genuinely afraid for a brief moment. However, he covers this up and deeply scowls, sharply growling at her when she bites down on him. He glares at her teeth, then tries to charge up another attack, wanting to force her jaws open* You are a liar!! I don’t care what you have to say. You have no proof of your words! Now let go of me! *snarls* My mother is gone. And it’s because of YOU and your stupid allies that she won’t be coming back!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *releases a deep groan at Sephiroth’s words* ~I am no liar, Sephiroth.~ *the corners of her lips turn downward as she scans his mind again* ~You, on the other hand.. You’ll need a lot of help before you can help us… Your planet didn’t treat you well at all, did they?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *in his mind, he has an absolute sense of loathing for Seferia, the woman from before, and the monster that ate Jenova’s life energies. He makes a loud defensive growl and glares, unable to do much else with his body right now* Put me down!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~That is very inadvisable at the moment. I cannot let you go and let you fall to your death. And even if you did recover in time to fly of your own power, you’d only threaten yourself and everyone on Earth. No, I am sorry, but I shall let you go when we make it to the safe hold area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls and stays put for now, not being able to do much else for the time being. He says nothing more on the subject, but his thoughts remain in the frame of mind that he would enjoy killing her, harming her, and anyone else he’s met here so far. He’s also quite fatigued from lack of sleep and his injuries, as well as dehydrated and starved, but he doesn’t seem to care*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *sorrows a bit over the severity of Sephiroth’s thoughts. Still, she remains cold and centered on her duties for now. After about an hour of flying, she lands down in front of the cavern base that the resistance has taken up. Lowering her head, she gently sets Sephiroth down onto the ground. Soon after, she returns to her feline form. Then, she leads Sephiroth through the base* My apologies, but you are too instable to wander free for now. I shall work with you to make you healthy as soon as possible. *With those words, she brings Sephiroth to a enclave in the back corner. Then, she locks a set of chains around Sephiroth’s feet in order to insure that he won’t escape*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem the least bit interested in the view as he’s carried overhead. He snarls as they touch down in the vicinity of the base, and growls as he’s placed on the ground and lead through the area* From one prison, to another prison, to another… *glares at the dark corner he’s being led to, resuming his resistance again. When the chains are locked around his feet, he forcefully tries to shove the manipulation off his mind, snarling* I knew it! You idiots are all the same! *hisses*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at him. However, she does release the manipulation from his mind* Please, understand, this is for your own safety as well as ours. I promise to work with you personally and insure that you move past your hatred which is poisoning your mind so much. However, for now, I cannot allow you to wander freely. *shakes her head. Then, her eyes begin to glow once more. She reenters Sephiroth’s mind then begins setting up a strong mental illusion that would make him believe that he has no powers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *she is immediately met with strong resistance and hostility as Sephiroth tries to fight against her, and for what he believes to be his only means of survival now. Seferia’s mind is stronger-willed than his however, so she wouldn’t have too much trouble thwarting his defenses. His powers numb out once his mind is tricked, but he doesn’t become any less hostile towards her at all, and still continues to think she is just as bad as the woman and the monster*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks into Sephiroth’s eyes then slowly shakes her head* I am sorry that I had to go to such extremes. However, you clearly have quite a bit that is not healthy up here. *points to his head* As I said, I’ll come back later to personally tutor you so that you will heal, human. However, for now, I have duties that I must perform. *turns to leave the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Go die, and burn in hell. *snarls at Seferia when she leaves, then crouches down and begins working on a means to break the chains. He picks up a rock and begins to repeatedly strike it against the chain, intending to wear down one or two of the links and snap it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*A few minutes after Sephiroth is left alone, a clacking sound becomes slowly more audible. Soon enough, another bipedal feline comes into view. However, unlike Seferia, who has a white mane of hair, this feline has no additional hair aside from her black fur. Also, there is a seemingly large, but not overly large, golden crown on her head. Still, the most striking feature of this feline is the fact that she has spikes protruding from most of her major joints. The feline makes her way toward Sephiroth, silently eying him for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the clacking, narrowing his eyes suspiciously. He moves to his feet as the other bipedal feline approaches, baring his teeth at her when she comes near* Oh, I suppose you’re next in line to come torture me and make my life hell? *snarls* Get in line.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *pauses in her path then gives Sephiroth a serious look-over. She then snorts and shakes her head* While I can see that you have ample reason to make such a claim, you are incorrect. *narrows her eyes* Since you are new here, I shall allow your unsatisfactory comment to divine royalty pass. *she then walks closer to him and eyes his wounds a bit more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares back at her with utter contempt and defiance, then he turns his back on her when she tries to check out and analyze his wounds* Come to add your own to my already existing collection? I don’t want your input. Leave me the hell alone. *growls at her, keeping a close eye on her through the corner of his eye*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth’s words. However, she chooses not to comment this time around. Instead, she snorts at the severity of his rooms then turns around and leaves. However, after a few minutes, she returns with some basic-first aid items, most importantly some healing balm. Then, she sets the items at Sephiroth’s feet. Soon after, she turns to leave once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps his back to her, but remains attentive to the area. When Clawina returns with the items, he keeps his back to her, ignoring her completely. Once the cat is gone, he turns around, eyeing the items suspiciously. He pokes at the first aid supplies, then sits down to properly examine them, suspicious that there is something wrong with them. He sniffs the healing balm and growls, before finally sitting down properly to take his coat off and begin work on cleaning and dressing his wounds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *finally returns to Sephiroth once the day is nearly over with. She silently walks to his location then examines him, trying to determine if he is doing well physically. Soon enough, she moves to stand properly in front of him* Do you know where you are?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks up at Seferia, having been in a lying down position to try and get some rest. He growls as she approaches and moves to his feet, immediately reaching the end of his chain as he tries to rush at her, intending to attack. He stumbles and has to force himself to keep balance, growling at the feline once again* What the hell do you want now? Who cares where I am? First a prison on my planet, then another prison with bars, now here…. *yanks on his chains, then glares at Seferia* It doesn’t matter where I am. I’m still somebody’s prisoner. *snarls* Go to hell.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.