In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: I see.. Nemesis attacked without much notice. It happens. I wish I could say that it doesn’t, but such is our lives. There is nothing much that you could have done. *She sets her right hand on Sephiroth’s left shoulder* Thank you for trying to save the boy. I’m certain he was happy to have a savior try to help him. *she does her best to give him a smile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as Seferia smiles* Go away… I don’t want your pity or your praise. *growls and turns his head away, turning his attention down to his clothes, brushing the blood off himself* Ensure the child gets a proper burial. And find a caretaker for the girl. She won’t have anybody to take care of her now. *clenches his fists, seeming quite angry with himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *she releases a faint sigh. She then moves to follow Sephiroth* You need not beat yourself up over circumstances that you could not control. Why don’t you go speak to the girl. I am certain she’d appreciate having an adult such as you try to comfort her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares hard at Seferia, giving her a loud warning snarl as if to tell her not to come any closer* Why don’t you shut the hell up? *snorts in disgust* I don’t need YOU telling me what I should and shouldn’t do. What do I look like, a therapist? A councellor? *hisses at her, baring his teeth before moving back towards his tent* Go to hell and die.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *she shakes her head, slightly sad at the way that Sephiroth is behaving* ~You are more in need of a friend and support than you can possibly realize. I hope that you soon realize why you attached to the girl in such a short time when I blocked your memories.~ *she then moves to find Yamilet so that she can organize a proper guardian for her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You have no right to block my memories, or determine what I should or what I shouldn’t remember. You are doing NOTHING to convince me that you have good intentions. You have not done a single thing to prove that since I got here. Why the hell don’t you leave me alone? I never asked to come here – I don’t WANT to be cared for by anyone in your stupid establishment. Leave me alone.”* *growls and heads back to his tent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~As the one choosen to habilitate you into a nature that would be able to work with the rest of us, I do have every right to do what is needed. I know you do not think this is fair. However, I am only healing you from the wounds that are deep in your psyche.~ *she subtly digs through his mind, trying to find a way to calm him down and make him think about the recent events with a more calmed down nature. Finally, by the time that he gets into his tent, she decides to just set his mind to be in the sort of “mind-frame” that one is in when they meditate for a time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *walks back to his tent, growling at anyone he passes by. When he gets into his tent, he almost immediately stumbles over his own feet and collapses onto his bed, his mind forced into a state of meditative calm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~I am regretful for having to do this to you, Sephiroth. However, you have yet to understand us or what we are trying. I’m afraid that I will probably have to go through more drastic measures to stem your anger.~ *As she speaks to his mind, she heads to his tent, desiring to watch over him. Meanwhile, she begins trying to dig through his mind, trying to find any way to make him understand what she’s trying to do*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *although he seems calm and tranquil right now, his mind is in turmoil and he is utterly pissed. He thinks every one of Seferia’s strategic movements over him have been an attack, or attempts to keep him as a prisoner and enslaved. He is harboring strong resentment towards her right now because nothing has been on his terms. If Seferia were to probe hard enough, she might learn that he might be able to be calmed by being given what he wants, or negotiated with*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at what she finds from Sephiroth’s mind. She then moves into his tent and kneels down next to him* ~Your desires will not help at all. I am sorry, but at the moment, our goals are too different for us to work together in harmony. You still have much to learn.~ *she studies over him. She then sighs and decides to snap him out of the trance. However, she keeps her focus on his mind, more than willing to subdue Sephiroth again with her abillities*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit up again, still feeling rather dozy and disorientated from the leftover effects of the trance. He buries his face in his hands, making a very slight irritated growling noise* *”Fuck off.”* *swats a hand out at her, hissing* *”I never asked to be here…. I don’t want to be a part of your stupid exclusive club… just leave me alone.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *reaches out to grip onto Sephiroth’s arm as he swings it out toward her. She then shakes her head at him* This is not an exclusive club. This is survival for all of us. Now, calm down. Try to think as to why you even cared about trying to save those children. Why did you care about them at all when you couldn’t remember all the wrongs that have been done to you in the past?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wiggles his arm in Seferia’s grip for a moment before trying to yank it away* I don’t know why I tried to save those brats. Perhaps it was the right thing to do – I don’t know. I don’t know why I did it. And I don’t know if I would do it again. *growls* Leave me alone. I don’t want to talk to you. *moves to his feet* Get out of my way, I want to get food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *She shakes her head at Sephiroth* You need to think about the questions that I am asking you. Revelations are to be found in the answers. As for your food- *She closes her eyes and concentrates. Soon enough, a few trays of food appear in front of Sephiroth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow as he sees the food appear before him and promptly grabs it up, clawing at it very posessively. He begins to quickly eat, turning his back to Seferia, probably seeming vaguely animalistic in the way he is behaving because he doesn’t want it stolen from him* Alright, so how did you do that? *rips a huge chunk out of a loaf of bread with his teeth, chewing on it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Hm? I am a dragon. We are capable of doing things that you humans would strain for years to understand. *she shakes her head at him* However, if you really want to know. I am familiar with the foods that you humans eat. So, I took atoms from the surrounding space, utilizing what you would know of as a spell, then, I manipulated those elements to create the food that you are eating. Unfortunately, this sort of spell will never provide food for a lifetime. Perhaps a meal or two, but not much more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes another large chunk out of the bread, then stops chewing after Seferia finishes explaining and turns his head to glance back at her, narrowing his eyes. He makes a loud snorting sound, then begins to choke slightly on his food. He swallows what is in his mouth and coughs for a few moments, shaking his head* That sounds stupid. *dumps the bread back onto the ground and rises to his feet, attempting to move out of the tent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s attitude. She then firmly speaks* Sit down and continue to eat, Sephiroth. You will not find anything that will help you out there. Our food supplies are stretched thin.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns back to face her, growling* Oh, shut up. *snorts aggressively* I have food here, and that’s good enough. But now that I have that, I am going elsewhere. Leave me alone. *flicks the tent flaps open and steps outside. He looks around the area, before stepping out into the open, wandering off towards the weapons hold*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *she shakes her head. She then glances around the tent, looking for anything that Sephiroth might need. She also sends a warning to the attendants at the armory, informing that that Sephiroth is not cleared for weapon usage yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at any others he passes by, narrowing his eyes as he moves into the armory area. He glances around the tent immediately, seeming to be looking for something. He pauses as he eyes the swords, then tries to silently move over to them*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*One of the attendants to the supply depot suddenly steps in front of Sephiroth as he heads to the swords. THe man shakes his head then calmly speaks* I am sorry, sir. You are not authorized to have access to this area. Please, leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a feral growling noise and suddenly shoves the attendant in the chest, trying to shove him over* Get out of my way, idiot! *snarls and tries to barge his way past everyone else and get at the swords, seeming to be looking for something*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The attendant grunts in discomfort as he’s pushed back. He then rushes forward to stand in front of Sephiroth once more* Sir, you are not permitted to use these. You have not been given clearance. Please, evacuate the area.

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.