In the beginning, we were separate

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum The Nemesari In the beginning, we were separate

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 554 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

“Won’t be long now, Cloud… Don’t you worry. We’ll be home again and then Aeris will be there.. Just a bit more.”

The black-haired SOLDIER released a faint grunt as he shifted his grip on Cloud’s form, keeping the seemingly comatose boy supported by wrapping his right arm around Cloud’s shoulder so that he could hold him up. They had been chased and hunted since the start of this journey, and he had to admit that Cloud was slowing him down. However, that admittance never meant that he’d just give up on his friend. He would never live with himself if he just dropped Cloud in the mud and ran off to Aeris on his own. He had promised that both of them would get to safety with her, and he meant it.

Now, that time of deliverance seemed to be even closer. A broad smile crossed Zack’s lips as he neared the back of the pick-up truck that had agreed to give them a lift to Midgar. This would make traveling all the much more faster. It was just a pity that the sky was getting so dark.

Frowning, Zack glanced up at the sky as he noticed that the clouds were making strange shapes. “Unusual… I wonder what’s going on up-” Unfortunately, he never go the chance to finish that sentence, for a large object that looked like a rock dropped right ontop of the truck that he had been heading toward. Soon after, the rock split open and an armored insect-type creature swarmed at Zack.

In fact, the entire planet was under attack by various creatures dropping out of the sky. Aside from the black eyes that appeared to be devoid of life, there was next to nothing that tied the various creatures together. Not even an insignia to designate them as members of the same army. However, they all moved as one and swarmed the planet. Within days, the entire population was captured or dead.

About two weeks after the attack on The Planet, a female dressed in black leather neared one of the containment units which held one of the most unique captives that they had found on the planet with green blood. In fact, that entire planet had been unusual, and quite a banquet for her superior. However, the entity that was set-up infornt of her was even stranger. They had found him in the northern sectors of the planet, completely entrapped in a mineral that had be designated as Materia. Now, he was nearly completely freed and reformed.

Grinning, she eyed the man, chuckling partially to herself. She had hardly had the chance to see another mortal who could regenerate like she could. This boy will be quite a fun plaything. So would the other creature that they had found on that planet which clearly didn’t belong. With that thought, her eyes drifted over the headless form of the alien that had previously been contained in some laboratory. It had a great amount of potential. Both of these creatures here would be great dinners for her master.

Still, her purpose here today was not to simply stand here and think. No, it was time to wake up the male. To test him. Oh, she was going to have so much fun with this. With a broad grin on her features, the female cast a spell on herself to make herself intangible. Then, she slipped into the cage that held the male who was still partially contained in the mineral. As soon as she was inside, she returned to being solid. Then, she began to cast several high-level spells that would cause the man great pain as she forced the energy from the materia to merge with him, thus speeding up his recovery and freeing him.

“Rise and shine, little boy. Time for us to have a little fun.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Where the hell was he…? The voices that had been resonating around him before, they had been singing, harsh, scolding. None of them were kind, all of them wishing his demise. But now they were completely gone. He didn’t care. He remained dormant in the Materia cocoon, unable to do anything until the right moment. He had been pondering how to make that come about for many months now. When his materia coocoon was taken away to the new location, Sephiroth himself was pleased. It would mean a means of escape, even though he had no idea where he was now.

When the materia was forced into his body, Sephiroth flinched with pain, growling as the crystalized energy became one with his physical form. The energy burned and prickled like a thousand hot needles, and he seemed momentarily disabled by it. He lay on the floor of his cage, flinching and tense. He hurt, but he was free…

…or at least, so he thought. He heard a voice somewhere overhead and forced a smirk onto his face. Who had dared to rouse him from his slumber? He would soon find out. And victory would be his.

Not.

Seferia
    Keymaster

The red-eyed woman clicked her claws together as she strolled closer to the naked man before her. She eyed him, snorting as she senses his potential energy. “Hmph, I highly doubt you’ll blossom into anything worthwhile any time soon.” With that, the woman yawned before kneeling down in front of Sephiroth’s head. Then, she reached out and roughly gripped onto his hair, pulling his head so that his face would be forced toward her. She’d take no care to make the yank in any way gentle. “Oh wells, that means I get to have all the fun with you until you are ready for consumption.”

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *Even though he is still disorientated and weakened from the trauma of having his own materia crystal coccoon forced to merge with his physical form, he is aware and strong enough to fight back. He charges an attack via his psychic abilities, and forces it out at the red-eyed woman, confident that it will strike her down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Woman: *gasps as the attack smacks into her, making her stumble back a bit. She then snorts and looks at Sephiroth again* Heh, fiesty little thing. Well, can’t have that. No, no, no. *pulls back her right hand toward her chest as she charges up a spell. Soon enough, she flings out the hand toward him, casting a spell to slam him into the wall then hang-him upside down onto it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls as he is flung up against the wall, tensing hard as his back slams into it. He begins to struggle, attempting to swat his arms out at the woman and attack her. When that doesn’t work, he performs a stronger psychic attack, trying to knock her off her feet* I own this world! Do not attempt to defy me… you will only die in the attempt. *growls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Woman: Oh, you own this world, do you? My, do you mean that little rock where we found you. *loudly chuckles at him then shakes her head* Well, claim it all you like. It is now nothing more than dust and ashes. *turns her attention to Jenova, who is in the next cell* Hmm… You know this thing, don’t you, boy?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at Jenova’s headless body, snarling. He struggles once again, then charges yet another attack at the woman* Put me down!! *growls* I’m not going to tell you anything. Now put me down, I demand it!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Woman: *yawns at Sephiroth, completely disinterested in his threats. She then turns away from him and makes herself intangible again. Soon enough, she steps into Jenova’s cell and eyes the alien* So, this thing is special to you. *giggles* Well, all the more fun for me. *gives him a wide, sadistic grin. Soon enough, she begins casting spells that would make Jenova’s body boil and bubble*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at the woman, wiggling about, trying to correct himself upright. He loudly growls as the woman attacks Jenova, flinging himself off the wall, crashing onto the ground. He stands tall and rattles the bars, howling at her* STOP THAT!! Stop that at once!! *loudly snarls* Leave my mother alone! She has much more grace and power than you ever will! Both of us were planning to take over the planet together! Stop standing in our way and meddling with our plans!

Seferia
    Keymaster

*something large seems to shift about in the shadows of the hallway as Sephiroth shakes the bars. Soon enough, a large tail swings toward his hands and tires to whack his knuckles* You speak of much but hold nothing. *The black dragon-like creature moves toward Jenova’s cell, grinning as it watches the female’s work*

Woman: *glances over at Sephiroth and grins at him* Oh, poor baby. Never left the nest, now did you? *giggles then casts another spell, which begins to slowly tear apart Jenova, sending her blood flying all over the cell. Meanwhile, the spell begins to gather up Jenova’s life energy into a ball where the alien stood before*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stumbles back as something strikes his knuckles, staring dumbfounded as Jenova’ body is torn apart and disintergrated right in front of his eyes. He makes a loud growl and kicks at the bars again, then narrows his eyes and tries to teleport into the other cell* Stop it!! STOP IT!! *snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Woman: *turns her head toward Sephiroth and shakes her pointer finger on her left hand at him in a scolding manner. Then, she brings the finger up to her lips and gives him a “shhh” noise* Behave yourself. Your turn will come in time.

Sesshou: *grins as she eyes the energy that her partner is pulling out of the alien. Soon enough, she slides into the cage and then reaches out with her left upper tentacle to grip onto the energy* Good work, human. This will be a good meal. *with those words, she begins to tear apart Jenova’s soul and digest it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sinks to the floor of his cage as he watches Jenova’s life essense torn apart and eaten, not having anything he can do or say about it. He loudly growls and retreats to the corner of his cage, not wanting to look at the scene*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Woman: *giggles as she notices Sephiroth’s new position. She then moves back into his cage. Soon enough, she positions herself in front of him and looks down upon him* You rule this planet, eh? *giggles* Well, here’s a newsflash, boy. We rule the universe. I am the one who shall be on the right hand of the new lord of all existence. You are nothing. *grins then kicks him in the groin* You’ll be a good snack though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his mouth as if to object, then loudly hisses as he’s kicked in the groin. He curls up on the floor to protect himself from further injury and begins to loudly growl* My planet is mine to rule… it was my mother’s, and I was to inherit it… *snarls* It’s mine…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Woman: *giggles at him* Short-sighted mortal human. You’re all the same. *kneels down in front of him and cups his chin in her right hand* Oh wells.. I’ll have more fun with you tomorrow. I promise. *grins then spits in his face. Soon enough, she gets to her feet and moves to leave the cell*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains curled up on the floor and begins to shiver after the woman is gone. He remains that way until he thinks everyone is gone from the area, and moves to his feet again, pondering a way out of his cell*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Unfortunately for Sephiroth, he receives no openings for escape for the next week. During that time, the woman would return over and over again. Most of the time, she’d babble on and taunt him, trying to rile him up. She’d bring up how easy it was to kill his companion and how she’ll have fun ripping him to shreds. In addition, she’d use her claws, her magic, and sometimes a few other weapons to tear into his flesh and literally give him wounds that would take days to heal. Unfortunately for Sephiroth, she’d have a habit of reopening those wounds the following day just to insure a slow healing time.

This all changed a bit after a week from when Sephiroth had been woken up from his materia prison.

Seferia: *firmly holds her twin katana in her hands as she moves down the halls. She had lead a team into the caverns that were being used as a prison in order to hopefully free a few creatures and gather a few more numbers to their troops. Eventually, the black-furred feline stumbled upon Sephiroth’s cell. Frowning, she first eyed him, trying to determine if he was even salvageable. Soon enough, she tears apart at the cage’s bars and slowly walks inside* Can you get up?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *during the course of the week, he tries to escape, kicking at the bars in his spare time. He remains seated on the floor a lot of the time too, also spending some of the time trying to recover when he is clawed up. By the time he is found by Seferia, he is suffering from dehydration and blood loss, though through it all his spirit hasn’t been broken* What… *rises to a sitting position, shaking slightly. He narrows his eyes at Seferia, releasing a loud threatening growl from his throat as she nears him* Who are you? What the hell do you want? *growls and charges up a psychic attack, which causes the air to sharply crackle with static around him* Get the hell away from me… you’re not attacking me again!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth. She sheathes the sword in her right hand before offering out that hand to him* I’m not going to attack you, human. I am here to get out as many as I can. I will help you. Now, come with my by will, or I will have to force you. You will not like it if I do force you. *shakes her head and inches closer to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *backs up in the cage, forcing himself to his feet. His sudden movement causes a shoulder wound to open up and it begins to bleed. He doesnt’ seem to notice it, and snarls at her, baring his teeth, charging the attack up even more. His eyes glow slightly and he balls his hands into fists, waiting for her to get close enough*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: Please, do not be this way. I mean you no harm. *tilts her head as she senses his psychic activity* Hm, interesting. I’ve never seen a humanoid have such potential… *shakes her head then looks toward Sephiroth’s eyes once more* Please, there is little time. Come with me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls at her, baring his teeth even more, trying to very clearly convey that he’s angry and doesn’t want her any closer* *”I’m not a human. Now shut up and go away!!”* *expels some of his stored energy, causing the air around him to spark and crackle like lightning, then he charges at her, dispelling his psychic charge at her as he tries to push her away with his hands*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *her eyes grow with a vibrant yellow light as she first uses her magical abilities to deflect Sephiroth’s attack. Then, she frowns at him* I am sorry, but you are leaving me no choice in this matter. *breaks through into his mind. Soon enough, she tries to force him to follow her by entrapping him in a mental illusion as she directs his body*

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 554 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.