How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *once placed on the ground, he throws himself down on the ground and begins to cry, not seeming the least bit interested in Jennah’s kill now. He makes loud crying noises, upset and angry with her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *frowns at Ramiel and snorts at him* Cry as much as you want, Ramiel. This time, I am not giving in. I am sorry, but you are the one who choose to disobey. *shakes her head then moves into Seph’s room. She walks over to the side of Seph’s bed then reaches down to nudge her elder son, wanting to know if he’s still asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *was resting peacefully when Jenna pokes him, and tiredly groans, wanting to stay asleep* What is it now…? *opens his eyes, looking bleary-eyed and exhausted* What’s that noise…? What’s Ramiel screaming about now…?

Ramiel: *continues his loud crying fuss, trying to get some more of Jennah’s attention*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *reaches down to pat the side of Seph’s head, examining him as she does such* It’s getting quite late, Seph. You should try to wake up. *frowns* How are you feeling? And ignore the fuss from Ramiel. He disobeyed my rules when I took him outside, so he’s upset now that he’s going to be punished. Speaking of which, keep in mind not to take him outside with you for a month.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: A month…? That’s a really long time. *slowly sits up, stretching, also yawning momentarily* What was the rule he disobeyed outside? *tilts his head slightly* I tell him to stay close whenever I am out there, but he never listens to that and goes running off to play on his own. I think he likes being out there…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Seph, if I were to back down now on my punishment, he’ll think that he can get away with anything. It may sound harsh, but he needs to learn that he can’t just ignore my instructions. *frowns at Seph’s statement* And that there is probably why he thought that he could just wander away when I told him to stay put. *Snorts* If I had only been a few moments late, he might have been eaten by that rogue raptor that was sniffing him out.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He was being sniffed out by a raptor…? *deeply frowns* Nothing has ever come close to us before… maybe the raptor thought he was easy pickings because he was on his own… *sighs* Stupid kid. *looks up at Jennah and nods* I’ll help you uphold the punishment. It’s not safe to go running off on your own when you’re not even four feet high yet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: It was most definitely a rogue, one without a pack to help sustain it. *snorts at the thought* Those types are the most dangerous. They’ll go after anything that is easy pickings. *looks over at Seph and smiles at him* Thank you for the support. I appreciate it. *reaches over to pat her son’s head* Now, there’s food out there, if you want to eat.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves off the bed and begins to pick at the carcass, casually picking it open so he can munch on the best bits first* Hey mom, *begins to talk with his mouthful once he has food in his mouth, and casually chews with his mouth open, not caring in the slightest about manners* …can I get a set of claws like you have? *swallows*

Ramiel: *has returned to his room and the door is shut now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks at Sephiroth’s request, not having expected it at all. She then clicks her claws as she glances down at them and ponders* I.. I suppose I can have ones designed for you. They wouldn’t be exactly like my claws, Seph. You don’t have any nerve damage or anything that would need to be bypassed. *frowns* It’ll take some time, my son.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at her* I just want something I’d be able to quickly scale a tree with. You know… for fun. Or to get away from danger. *grins at her* I don’t need any nerve damage replacement or nothing, just a set of sturdy gloved claws.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles and glances up at Seph* Yes, I know you don’t need anything to bypass nerve damage, my son. Your hands are perfect.. *shakes her head* It’s just.. the originally design was flawed to begin with.. I don’t want to accidently make you crippled in the same way I am. So, please, just be patient. *moves to her son’s side and playfully messes up his hair* I want you to remain perfect.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *pokes his tongue out at her* I’m hardly perfect and you know that already, mother. *lowers his head, then playfully charges at her, trying to tackle her to the floor* No science experiment or needle jabbing is going to make me like that either! *also attempts to playfully bite her arm, not intending to inflict damage on her, nor teethmarks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *yelps as Sephiroth tackles her onto the floor. Since she trusts her son, she doesn’t really put up much of a fight as he attacks. She then smirks up at him* Oh, but you are perfect. Perfectly rotten. *reaches up to playfully tickle her son’s stomach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to playfully chew on Jennah’s arm, at least until he is tickled. He immediately tries to get off her again and spring away, laughing* No, don’t do that!! I hate being tickled and you know it! *loudly laughs* You’re so horrible and mean to me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks then moves her hands to tightly grip onto Seph’s arms, not wanting to give him an escape route* Oh, how I know, Seph. How I know. *broadly smirks at him then tries to flip both of them over so that she’s on top of him, pinning him to the ground* Now, no escaping allowed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues trying to pull back and flee, laughing at her when she doesn’t let up. When she flips them over, he seems rather alarmed tenses up, wincing slightly when his back hits the ground. He nervously grins up at her and cringes slightly* Uh… you win? *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *smirks and moves her right hand over to playfully poke the tip of Seph’s nose* Good. You’d better not ever forget that I always win. *winks at him then gets off of him. She gives him one last smirk* Now, finish your breakfast.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little dissapointed at her statement, but nods and gets to his feet again. He brushes himself off and moves back over to the carcass to continue picking at it* This would be much easier with claws. Hint hint. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes then moves up behind Seph and gently whacks the back of his head* I already told you, you’re going to need to be patient. I’ll give you claws, but I want to insure that you don’t get injured like I did. Understand? *shakes her head and grins at him. She then leans over to gently kiss the top of his forehead before she straightens up and leaves the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t move an inch when Jennah whacks him. He simply shrugs, grinning in amusement* Tch. Too slow. *chuckles and continues to feed while he watches Jennah leave the room entirely* *”Where are you going?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Hm? I’m not going that far, Seph. I’m just going to be right outside the entrance to the base, watching the clouds for a bit. If you wish to join me once you’re done eating, you may.~ *exits the base then climbs up the cliff side where the entrance is situated. Soon enough, she begins to stare up at the clouds and simply allow her mind to drift*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You’re…. watching the clouds?”* *glances down at the kill, then cracks the leg bone, using a small knife to cut the flesh off it so he can carry the leg with him. He walks up the stairs and pushes his way outside, looking over at her* What is it, mother? *chews on the leg flesh, but it is clear that he is nearly done with it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Hmm..? *looks down at Seph then chuckles at him* Seph, you should know me enough by now to know that sometimes, I just like to take in the sights of things. It’s relaxing to just watch the waves or the sky. *pats the area next to her* You can join me if you wish.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… *takes a seat beside her anyway* Yeah, but that sounds boring. It’s fun to look for shapes in the clouds though. For instance.. *points to one patch* Looks like a deer missing an antler. Good eating, those things. Except for the legs parts. They’re usually too tough.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.