How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You do, but in the end, you wouldn’t. *makes a slight noise of frustration at her* Why are you coming in here? *stiffens, then shakes his head* Do you want this space or something? I Have no problem with leaving.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* No, I’m not coming in to take your space away from you. I’m coming here to be with you. *she leans in to hug onto him. She then grins at him* I do really want to make it up to you. Please tell me what to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I wanted to go last night. You let me down. *frowns* I don’t really want to do anything else right now. Please just understand that.. *makes a sighing sound, unhappy* What do you want to do with me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans* How many times do I have to say, whatever you want to do, Seph. *She reaches up to gently stroke his chin* I’m human and I have failings. So, I’m sorry about last night. But that doesn’t mean you should mope about all day today.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I told you already. *wiggles away from her and slides out of the rock crevice. He hops back down onto the rocks, and walks towards the beach* Want me to bring something home for Ramiel? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind a fish.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns as he wanders away from her side. She then sighs* Seph, please, I really want to spend the day with just the two of us. What good would it do for you to mope about last night all day long? *forces a grin onto her lips* Anyway, isn’t an entire day with just you and I better than a single movie?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Don’t try to bait me up because you used your time doing something else when you said you would do something with me. *doesn’t looks convinced with her words and shrugs* Do you guys want fish or not?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Groans and grips onto his shoulders. She then tries to make him turn around and face him* I fell asleep, Sephiroth. It happens. But that doesn’t mean that I am not seriously about spending the entire day today with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: So stop saying it and do it? It already begun so keep going. *shrugs his shoulders and tries to turn his attention back to the ocean* If you don’t want to hunt fish, we can hunt something bigger. And land based.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: But you keep on turning away all of my suggestions. How am I supposed to spend the day with you if you refuse to accept any idea… *Frowns* And you’re not making any real suggestions either.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Are you even hearing what I’m saying? *frowns back at her* I’m wanting to hunt. You want to spend the day with me? Go ahead. I want to be outside. What’s wrong with that? Do you want to do something in particular?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh, you were only asking about whether you thought you should bring something back to the base.. *sighs and shakes her head* No, I have no specific needs, Seph. Just lead the way. Your choice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I was trying to. But you were all, no Seph, you’re sad. *shakes his head* Silly. *dashes down the head of the beach, heading for the undergrowth* Come on! It’s nearly too hot in the day for everything to be wandering around. You’ll miss a good hunt.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, you weren’t exactly clear on your intentions, boy! *watches him dash into the brush then shrugs and moves to follow him* Just promise me to be careful.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Be careful? *calls back to her for a moment, then drops his voice down low* Tell that to the food we’re going to hunt… if you want. *smirks* But I’m never careful. You know that. *sneaks ahead, his foot-placement very careful and deliberate as he determines which steps make the least noise*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Heh, of course you aren’t. *grins then shrugs* ~Doesn’t matter. I’m your mother. It is my job to worry about your wellfare.~ *follows after him. Since she’s been moving about silently for ages, she doesn’t put much thought into her foot placement at all. The stealthiness just seems to come naturally to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sneaks ahead and continues to step forwards into the brush, soon coming upon a small pack of raptors. He crouches down and glances back at Jennah, trying to determine where she is* *”Which ones aren’t we allowed to eat again?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *has yet to catch up to him, so she isn’t aware of what he is eying off at the moment* ~Which ones of what are we not allowed to eat? What exactly are you talking about?~ *frowns as she moves up beside him. She then notices the raptors and shakes her head at him* ~No. Find a different target.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That’s what I mean. Is this species one of the ones we don’t eat? You’re immediately telling me not to pick this targetted group – why?”* *frowns* *”They’re just there… it doesn’t make sense.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Yes, Sephiroth. We simply don’t eat their species. It’s as simple as that. This exact tribe wasn’t necessarily important. But their species as a whole have been the guardians of this island. You should know I was raised by one of theirs. They are like family.~ *she shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves away from the brush nearby them, sighing* *”Fine… you pick something. Something fast and a challenge to hunt down. I’m bored…. give me something to do.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Deeply frowns at Sephiroth* Please tell me that you aren’t hunting for sport. We should only hunt for food. *She shakes her head and sighs* IF you want a challenging food, go after a creature from the ankylosaur family.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s not sport hunting if we eat some of it. And it’s not sport-hunting if we take it back to eat it later…. think of it as storing away.”* *frowns* *”You don’t want to kill without need? Suggest something else to do then. Go on.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Sighs* ~Ok, as long as you promise that the meat won’t go to waste. Well, you know where the game trail is. Get going.~ *she moves up behind him then gently thumps his rear* ~I might as well see how good you are at leading a hunt, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *yelps, then stands tall and looks back at her, glaring slightly* Moom! *shakes his head* I’m good, you’ll see. *silently bounds off, his feet crunching things in his movements away from the area* *”What do you want me to take down and solo?”*

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.