How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: * grin forms on her lips as she continues to sleep with her son in her arms. Being that she is quite comfortable at the moment, she’d be more than happy to rest well into the mid-morning hours. However, if any of her sons do disturb her, then she’d wake up earlier than that*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *wakes up before Jennah the next morning and wiggles out from under her. He notices that Seph isn’t around, then runs into his room to play with his video games. He would most likely be doing such when Jennah wakes up, too*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans as Ramiel slips out from under her. However, she only rolls onto her stomach and continues to sleep. Finally, she wakes up and groans once more* Ugg… Movie done already..? *sits up and frowns as she notices that both boys are gone* Must have fallen asleep.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *giggles as he plays the video game, tilting his controller although the controller has no function or reaction in doing such to it. He plays an action game right now, which is making him rather audible and excited*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *moans and tries to clear the sleepy fuzz from her head. Upon hearing Ramiel’s giggling, she looks up and grins* You boys are so very lucky.. *She then stands up* Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *calls back to her* Seph’s not here. He wasn’t in the spring when I woke up either. I searched for him. He’s outside the base somewhere far from here. But he hasn’t left the island. *grins as he causes an explosion event in the action game and giggles* Can we get more like this? This is awesome!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Why do you need more games, boy? Your’e a young boy. Get active, do stuff like that. *she frowns and looks about* Your brother definitely knows how to be active. *Shrugging, she moves into the bathroom so that she can take care of business*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: He also knows how to be an ass-face. *scowls, then giggles at his own words shortly after* Heh, ass-face… Seph has a face that looks like an ass. *smirks at himself, then continues to play games* *”He’s probably hunting. You going after him?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: ~Yes boy, I’m going to try to find him. I just have a few things to do first.~ *finishes up in the bathroom. She then moves up behind Ramiel before kneeling down to ruffle up his hair* You are a very good boy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *looks up at her and grins* Are you sure I’m… *awkward pause* …going through puberty? *shrugs his shoulders* Doesn’t seem like it.. I mean, there’s nothing that would show it. I don’t know…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, I’m not certain of anything. However, it would explain quite a bit of your recent strange behaviors and things like that. *she shrugs* I suppose we’ll know for certain in time. *gives him a small grin* So, what’s this game about?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: What’s it about? Okay, see. I’m this guy here, *points to the screen* and I have a giant sword. I am running through a creepy old castle killing stuff inside. The stuff inside are monsters who have overrun the castle and infested it so it’s this guy’s job to clear it out. But there’s a secret about the plot… and I havent got there yet. I’m playing it now because Seph’s not here to spoil it for me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Well, I can definitely assure you that I won’t spoil the surprise for you boy.. *She shakes her head* I haven’t the slightest idea what this is. *she grins and pats his head* As long as you don’t slack on your studies or let yourself loose your tone and physique. *she then stands* I should find Seph now..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: Good luck looking for him, we played hide and seek once, and because the rules were that I wasn’t allowed to use my sensing abilities, I never found him. At all. *looks up at her, then grins* Are you going yet? *chuckles* Go already.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, boy, I’m going. *shaking her head, she gives Ramiel one last grin. She begins moving out of the base. Once outside, she closes her eyes and tries to first simply sense where Seph is*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: *is currently loitering on the north side of the island, curled up in a rock crevice in the side of a cliff, watching the waves overlap the sand on the beach. The only evidence of him being there is a massive trench that he dug into the sand overnight, and has built a makeshift campfire, good enough to cook fish on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs in relief as she senses Seph’s location. So, she treks over to the beach, not bothering with taking to the air since she feels no urgency. After some time walking, she finally makes it to Seph’s “fort” before moving to the entrance* Can I come in?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *throws a stray rock out of the entrance, which bangs agsinst the roof before clattering away* No… You can stay out there and do your own thing. This is my secret hiding place of fortitude. *scowls* What do you want anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Frowns as Sephiroth throws the rock at her. She then shakes her head an sighs* Very well, I won’t go in. *She then just settles down on the sand outside of Seph’s enclosure* I just came here to check up on you. You weren’t around when I woke up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah? Welll… you were all asleep when the movie was over. After you said you’d take us out to a real one. *puts his head down, glaring at the floor of the rock crevice* So I’m not very keen on talking about it right now, you can imagine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Oh.. I’m sorry, Seph. *She glances back at him then tries to reach into his little hiding spot to rub the top of his head* You can blame that one on me being old. *smirks* One day, you’ll understand what that’s like.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Seph: Go away. *stiffens his posture* I am never going to be old. *growls* I’m not even an adult yet. Give me the time to get old first.. huh? *shakes himself off* Why are you still here? You know where I am. You have no business staying in my… business. Now get lost.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: I have business in staying here because I am your mother, Seph. *She sighs at him* I’m sorry about falling asleep. What can I do to make it up to you? *frowns in thought* Umm… we can spend the entire day together. Off the island. *frowns even more* At an amusement park..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud noise of mockery and sinks back even further into the rock crevice. He glares at her, then curls up, not seeming very impressed with her suggestion* That’s not even something you would do normally…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: No, it’s not. But I don’t mind doing things that I wouldn’t do normally in order to make you happy, my son. *she glances back at him then sighs. Soon enough, she moves to slip into his rock crevice so that she can sit next to him* I do want to make it up to you.

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.