How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *continues to rub herself dry as Sephiroth changes. Finally, she tosses her towels to the side before moving to her bed, not bothering to put any type of sleepwear on at all. She then rolls her eyes at Seph* Aren’t you a bit old to still be doing that? You’re twelve years old, my son. Soon enough, you’ll start banging your head against the ceiling.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks* No. Nearly thirteen. *continues to jump on her bed, then suddenly flops down onto his butt, grinning* You’re never too old to have fun, mother. *begins to pull the covers straight so he can climb under them* I’m not going to bang my head on the ceiling until I’m near six feet tall.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth. She then moves in to lie down next to him* Oh, but you’re going to start growing soon. Within the next few months, I bet. Then, in no time, you’re going to be a tall, handsome young man who is over six feet of height. You’re not allowed to be short. *she winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You… think I’m going to grow over six feet in months? *looks rather worried about that fact* How’s that going to happen? I’m going to need new clothes. *puts his head down on the pillow, relaxing out on the bed* Will it be fast?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* No, you’re not going to grow that fast. However, you’re going to start hitting your groth spurts. I bet within a year or two, you’ll be towering over me. *reaches over to pat the top of his head* And it probably won’t seem too fast to you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, snuggling up against her* Maybe… maybe not… *sighs* I don’t really wanna think about it. It’s gonna be weird. *yawns, finding himself tired now that he is comfortable* Light off, please.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words* Hmm.. I’m certain that you’ll get used to it in time, Sephiroth. You’ll probably really despise it when your voice begins cracking, though. *Shrugging, she nods at his request* Ok, Seph. Good night. *she closes her eyes and casts a spell to turn off the lights. She then snuggles up against her son’s side and begins to softly hum in order to lull him to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *tiredly yawns, grinning as Jennah hums. He tries to hum along for a while, but soon finds himself drifting off to sleep and doesn’t fight it* Night… *is asleep not very long after and remains that way for several hours*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Remains awake for several hours after Sephiroth falls asleep, mostly worrying about Ramiel’s perdicament. Eventually, she decides that there’s nothing she can do with her worries alone, so she simply decides to take care of herself and fall asleep. So, she circles her arms about her son, giving Sephiroth an affectionate squeeze. Then, she drifts to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *wakes up after sleeping many hours, initially lying there, not wanting to get up. He soon rises though, mostly because he needs to use the bathroom. He passes by Ramiel’s room and peers inside, sighing as he discovers that the boy is still asleep* Damn… *continues on his way, shutting the bathroom door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *is still deep asleep when Sephiroth wakes up. So, she doesn’t notice his movements, nor does she notice his comments on Ramiel. However, she does shift about a bit after Sephiroth moves away from her, unconsciously seeking out a warm spot once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *takes several minutes in the bathroom, then comes out again, having washed his hands in the sink. He wipes them off on his clothes, then moves back into his room so he can play video games and waste the morning with such*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *finally wakes up about an hour after Sephiroth did. She yawns as she wakes up. She then moves to the side to put on a robe, figuring the boys would prefer her to be covered now. Then, she moves to Ramiel’s room to check up on him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *is still very much dead asleep and hasn’t moved from his position since he was laid down. He breathes in slow even breaths, and doesn’t look to be in any trouble at all. He has also wet the bed during the night, and hasn’t woken up to notice*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *groans then shakes her head at the stench from Ramiel’s urine. She then moves over to his side and begins to shake him* ~Ramiel. Wake up. You can’t sleep forever. Wake up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *despite the shaking, he continues to snooze away, not seeming terribly bothered by Jennah’s shaking at all. However, it does cause him to move and he curls up, trying to get warmer*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sadly shakes her head as Ramiel refuses to wake up. She then sighs and closes her eyes, concentrating on casting a spell. Soon enough, she makes a layer of ice-cold water appear above Ramiel before having it fall down onto of him* ~Boy, wake up.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *is woken up rather quickly by this point and stares sleepily at his surroundings before shivering. Then, he begins to whimper rather quietly, which grows to a crescendo of wailing and loud crying within 30 seconds*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *sighs with relief. She then leans down to Ramiel’s level and pats his head* Shhh.. Settle down. It’s alright now. Just.. don’t do that ever agian.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *continues to loudly sob and cry, reaching over to cling onto her. He is upset at being woken up so suddenly, and he is also cold and wet*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Shh.. Ramiel. Calm down. Do you remember what happened last night? You collapsed. It scared all of us. *she pats the back of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *continues to loudly cry* I j-j-just w-w-wan-ted t-to… *doesnt’ finish his sentence and continues his loud wailing, clinging onto Jennah’s torso, shivering again. He begins to cough after a time because the wailing is hurting his throat*

Sephiroth: *appears at the door to his room and looks over to Jennah and Sephiroth, shaking his head* Ah, good. He finally woke up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: Yes, unfortunately, my technique to wake him was less than favorable for him. *She wraps her arms around Ramiel. She then hefts him up so that she can carry him* Seph, can you gather up the sheets. We need to have them cleaned. *with that, she carries Ramiel to the warm springs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances into Ramiel’s room, then flinches* Ah, yeah… it smells pretty bad in there. *moves into the room and yanks the sheets off the bed* You should cover his bed with plastic or something…

Ramiel: *clings onto Jennah’s arm and continues his crying and coughing noises. After another minute or so, the tone of his crying shifts from upset to pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sets Ramiel down at the edge of the hot springs. She then begins to remove his clothes* Shh.. Calm down, my son. Everything is all right. You just had us scared with what happened.

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.