How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Jennah’s children How to Raise Two Loud Boys: Growing and Irritation.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 777 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: I want to have fun, but… I want to sleep… *continues to follow Sephiroth along, lowering his head. After a few more minutes of walking, his head droops and he seems to be fighting against himself, his own powers reacting to his wants and his desire to sleep. After another few steps, he closes his eyes and stumbles onto the floor, being forced into a state of sleep by his own mind and his mind’s desire*

Sephiroth: Wow. *stares back at Ramiel* Never seen that one before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks at Ramiel’s collapse. She then kneels down next to him and moves in to pick him up* Ramiel? *she gently shakes him, seeing if that will wake him up. She then sighs and looks at Sephiroth* Do you have a clue what just happened?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks, looking up at Jennah* I don’t know… I’ve never seen him do that before. *crouches down next to Ramiel, nudging his shoulder* Ram? *pokes him* Ram? *sighs and stands up again* He looks knocked out, or asleep. I don’t know what happened….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs* I suppose neither of us will ever truly understand what just happened.. Unless.. *she closes her eyes and scans Ramiel, trying to sense any energy patterns around the boy. She also telepathically sends the results of her scan to Sephers, in hopes of teaching him something at the very least*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Ramiel: *has basically inadvertantly used his own psychic powers to put himself to sleep. At the moment his mind is set in such a manner that if he’s thinking of something, or wanting to do something, his powers will automatically react in kind. As he is still desiring to sleep, his abilties are keeping him down that way*

Sephiroth: *pays close attention, not saying anything, curious and interested to learn about what’s going on exactly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head, not being to figure out much of what Ramiel did to himself from the scan she did. However, she is not overly familiar with psychic powers, so Sephiroth might have understood more than she did* Perhaps he was just too tired.. *sighing, she moves to pick him up and bring him to his bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows Jennah along all the way* He was tired. He was whining about it. *stays close to the woman as she walks down the stairs, frowning as they move into the bedroom* Will he be OK? He kind of put himself to sleep. What if he doesn’t know how to wake up again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly sighs at Seph’s questions* I’m sorry, boy, but I can’t let you know much of anything at all. I don’t have any of the answers. We’re both blind in this matter. However, I’m certain that Ramiel will be able to come out of it. He’s a tougher boy that he seems.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* Well, let’s go to bed then, huh? It’s pretty late as it is. Besides…. *tries to hug her arm* Ram’s asleep. I have you all to myself. Which means no being shoved aside because Ramiel wants more hugs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *softly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words. She then nods her head at him* Alright, we can do that, Seph. But first, I’m going to take a bath. Do you want to join me? You can swim in the deep end.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *enthusiastically nods his head and runs for the hot spring, stripping down out of his clothes while running there, finally dumping his pants on the ground just inside the doorway. He leaps onto the rocks, being very agile and fast as he does so. Finally, he jumps into the deep end, canonballing into the spring water*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s enthusiasm. She then calmly moves into the bathing room herself. Soon enough, she strips out of her uniform before slipping into the water. She grins as the warm water hits her skin* Ah, very nice.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *swims up to the surface again, gasping for air, also flicking his hair out of his face in the process. He paddles back over to Jennah, then sits down within a few feet of her* How long do you think Ramiel will sleep for? And if he does sleep for a really long time, what time should we wake him up tomorrow?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *Deeply sighs and shakes her head at Sephiroth’s questions. She then reaches over to wrap her left arm around his shoulders* I can’t give you an answer for that one, Seph. With luck, the boy will wake up as he normally does. However, if he doesn’t… I’ll try a few spells, or something. *she shrugs* We’ll just have to wait and see.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head. Then he splashes water on his face and presses his mouth to her stomach, blowing on it, making a loud mock-flatulent sound, loudly laughing shortly after* I’ll have to yell extra loud or something. He also didn’t eat much. Maybe he’ll get hungry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *blinks, staring at Sephiroth. She’s rather confused by his sense of humor, and doesn’t quite get it. However, she puts up with it and just shakes her head* I’m certain that Ramiel will wake up, Seph. Do not worry much about it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs at her, then nods his head* Alright, mom. *reaches over to grab at a washcloth and some soap, then begins to carefully wash his body off* But make Ramiel do this tomorrow morning, OK? He shouldn’t have gone to bed without a bath. *stands up to splash himself off once done*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles at Sephiroth’s request. She then nods her head* I think I can agree to that much. Yes, I think that plan is very agreeable indeed.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gently touches her nose* Good. I’ll hold you up to that. *moves out of the spring and grabs a towel to wrap around himself, sitting on the ground, seeming to be waiting for Jennah to finish now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *tilts her head as she watches Sephiroth get out of the spring* You didn’t play around in the deep end all that long. *She then shrugs and returns to cleaning herself off. Soon enough, she begins to massage shampoo into her hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yeah, I know. I just wanted to wash off and get out. *lies down in amongst the pile of discarded towels* I like feeling clean… *tiredly yawns, then curls up on his side*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: That is good, Seph. Being dirty only makes you smell. *she finishes lathering up her hair. She then dunks under the water so that she can rinse off. Soon enough, she climbs out of the spring all together* Mmm.. much better.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens one eye, watching Jennah move about. Once she’s standing, he springs to his feet himself, his towel falling to the floor. He grins and picks up three clean folded towels, running over to her so he can offer them to her* I know this is the number you like. Here you go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jennah: *chuckles in an appreciative way to Sephiroth’s actions. She then nods and takes up the towels* Thank you, boy. These will do quite well. *with that, she unfolds one of the towels so that she cound drape it over her hair. Then, she begins using one of the other towels to dry off her body*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *He grins at Jennah’s appreciation and approval, feeling pretty good about himself. He quickly bounds away from her once he knows that she is content and properly seen to, running into his bedroom so he can change into his sleepwear. Once that is done, he springs into the main room again and climbs up onto Jennah’s bed, beginning to jump on it*

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 777 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.